vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Misti ...Hope for the best...
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Article Misti.

somethings really angers me!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SO Zee is posting Random articles and so many promos regarding the jodi now, but what did they do the last season when the show was on Air........they couldnt even give them a popular jodi Award.........when one of their new show's(because of which CB had to go off air) Jodi was given a Award for the best jodi, i really dont know how good is their chemistry!!!! and dont have any clue of their new shows. so i rather dont comment on them....

And now all of a sudden now RaDev have become the sar ka taj!!!!!!!, to save their draining TRP's.
RaDev really did deserved their recognization in the first season but Zee utterly failed to see into it!!!

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinianil

Thanks Misti ...Hope for the best...

You are welcome vinianil. Yes hoping is what we can do now.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiHa24

Thanks for the Article Misti.

somethings really angers me!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SO Zee is posting Random articles and so many promos regarding the jodi now, but what did they do the last season when the show was on Air........they couldnt even give them a popular jodi Award.........when one of their new show's(because of which CB had to go off air) Jodi was given a Award for the best jodi, i really dont know how good is their chemistry!!!! and dont have any clue of their new shows. so i rather dont comment on them....

And now all of a sudden now RaDev have become the sar ka taj!!!!!!!, to save their draining TRP's.
RaDev really did deserved their recognization in the first season but Zee utterly failed to see into it!!!

Are you talking of the nayee jodi award?..........there were two jodi awrds the popular one went to their old show and the nayee one went to the new show. As far as I can remember the leading lady from that jodi was soon replaced after the awards........so they gave her an award and then told her "ok now you can go"  ...Anyway that was no award show.........it was more scratching each other back plus promotion show. They promoted the shows that were bringing in TRPs or the ones that channel thought would bring in TRPs. The channel+PH were more interested in milking RaDev and CB in 2010.......recognising their efforts was not part of their plan. 
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misti73

You are welcome Devika........this repetition reminds me of the culprits box in the court of the law when he or she has to affirm or pledge that whatever he or she is saying is the truth and the only truth .....

Anyway now we can only hope for the best.

Also the culprit (Zee) is innocent until proven otherwise..
So in this case, the jury is still out and the verdict is not yet in...

And I am hoping that by repeating the same thing--the point may finally sink in..and we will really see a "progressive" story line with CB2.

CB1 set many records in the first season and may be it again will be a trend setter in it's second season😛
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Also the culprit (Zee) is innocent until proven otherwise..
So in this case, the jury is still out and the verdict is not yet in...

And I am hoping that by repeating the same thing--the point may finally sink in..and we will really see a "progressive" story line with CB2.

CB1 set many records in the first season and may be it again will be a trend setter in it's second season😛

Yeh the Jury is still out in this case. 😉😛
SushSathisha thumbnail
thx a lot misti di of the article
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Misti  for the article Things have become clear.finally they have  realized their mistake!! hope for thr best!!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Misti for the article👍🏼