Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

just curious

meenu2007 Groupbie
meenu2007
meenu2007

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I saw toasty changed into sari after marriage and she now always wears sari . But her mom who is also there she always wears Punjabi salwar suits no matter what the occasion , I understand it is easy dress to wear but isn't it should be for toasty better...........I mean she belongs to a Brahman family not Punjabi family.

what do you think guys???????

kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
hahaha.. i was thinking the same but i guess Tej's family perfers her wearing sari. plus they own a store of sari's so they don;t have to spend so much money.
scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
haha yah i think she looks better in saris, and she pulls them off so well. they are so simple and look casual and elegant. unlike other bahus on TV with heavy jewelery and over the top make up.  but as Kaajal_aarav said she probably gets them for free anyways lol.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index