Saas Bina Sasuraal

just curious

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meenu2007

Groupbie

meenu2007

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I saw toasty changed into sari after marriage and she now always wears sari . But her mom who is also there she always wears Punjabi salwar suits no matter what the occasion , I understand it is easy dress to wear but isn't it should be for toasty better...........I mean she belongs to a Brahman family not Punjabi family.

what do you think guys???????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "just curious" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajal_aarav

kajal_aarav

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
hahaha.. i was thinking the same but i guess Tej's family perfers her wearing sari. plus they own a store of sari's so they don;t have to spend so much money.

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
haha yah i think she looks better in saris, and she pulls them off so well. they are so simple and look casual and elegant. unlike other bahus on TV with heavy jewelery and over the top make up.  but as Kaajal_aarav said she probably gets them for free anyways lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.