Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AA Track is going to extend..CVS NOT LISTENING! (Page 2)

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by mistyi

I am starting to like the AA track now especially annie's attitude. So I don't really care if they extend it or not and plus they can't suddenly end a track and start a new one and end another. This would make the show have no flow and it would ruin the show.

Dude they had a chance to end AA track..
Annie is being a despo..they cud have show arjun revenge track be over n him to leave!
What exactly was hsi revenge?
His sis is in coma n he forgot her..i think right now there is no flow n illogical AA track..

I guess if he left and annie left that would be injustice to annie. I believe if they want to end the AA track annie should make arjun suffer for what he did to her and she should get married to the new guy and leave.
 And I agree that she is being a despo by doing all this  Dead If I was her first of all I wouldn't have done what she did and if I did do something like that and the guy backed out because  of such a sucky reason I would kick his ass so bad that he would probably go die in some corner.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_harshad

I am starting to like the AA track now especially annie's attitude. So I don't really care if they extend it or not and plus they can't suddenly end a track and start a new one and end another. This would make the show have no flow and it would ruin the show.

Dude they had a chance to end AA track..
Annie is being a despo..they cud have show arjun revenge track be over n him to leave!
What exactly was hsi revenge?
His sis is in coma n he forgot her..i think right now there is no flow n illogical AA track..

I guess if he left and annie left that would be injustice to annie. I believe if they want to end the AA track annie should make arjun suffer for what he did to her and she should get married to the new guy and leave.
 And I agree that she is being a despo by doing all this  Dead If I was her first of all I wouldn't have done what she did and if I did do something like that and the guy backed out because  of such a sucky reason I would kick his ass so bad that he would probably go die in some corner.

ROFL IKR?? Annie is the BIGGEST DESPO ever seen on indian televisionLOLDead n CVS are in love with her..thatz why they cant end AA trackLOL They'll miss them too much..how stupid they areAngry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you!!!!!!!!   Clap

The NEW CVS are destroying such a beautiful show!!  Angry

A&A are intolerable and they are affecting the ratings!! Dead

The NEW CVS need to fix the storyline!!

Go to top