Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vahbbiz a victim of Vivian's prank (Page 11)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by elizaa

ugh... ashu ash... we better get outa here... i dnt understand hw ppl manage to write big essays..
oh yeah... and btw, am bored..Sleepy
Oh so when you express your thoughts its an opinion. And when others do the same, "its a freakin big essay!" You know what you need to respect others opinion too and know the fact that people have different thoughts on things. Its amusing how, you are telling others about how they are not respecting people's pov while you get annoyed with others comments when they contradict yours!

bang onClap you said it all sisSmile

so guys before asking others for respect, respect them first, its as simple as that 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzNepaliStrawbery

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by shnehi

all i will conclude for now is she is a attention seeker aunty as kaaela said and it seems like she has this huge crush on vivi. and wants more out of the relationship. and to vivi she only seems like really close friend. that's all

And you tell me that I can't imply stuff, whilst you can go on imagining the wildest things you could think of against her? Dead

i am not thinking . it might be true of the statements she made.  come on , she can't be good goody too shoes.

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

all i will conclude for now is she is a attention seeker aunty as kaaela said and it seems like she has this huge crush on vivi. and wants more out of the relationship. and to vivi she only seems like really close friend. that's all

And you tell me that I can't imply stuff, whilst you can go on imagining the wildest things you could think of against her? Dead

i am not thinking . it might be true of the statements she made.  come on , she can't be good goody too shoes.

She might have done all that. She might. But, if there is a fair chance that she is purposely doing all this, there is a fair chance that she might be going out with him, too. I mean, you never know. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
This article looks so made up!! well i have nothing to say, that even if this is real, i dont see anything wrong in it. he just played a prank on her thats it! Well as far as Dating is concerned, i am a fan of Abhay and Piya onscreen because they share amazing chemistry but offscreen in my opinion Sukirti is way better off!!  Vivian is nice offscreen and shares a cute friendship with Sukirti but i honestly think Sukirti can do better!! this is just my POV and i'll stick with it

NepaliStrawbery

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
If I had the time to keep on explaining to everyone here then it would have lasted for hours but I have some more better work to do so Peace out from heree where Opinions are nothing more than an excuse to bash..Go on Lage Rahoo..
Like I careee....
I just Hope that if Vahbibiz is reading all these comments she shouldn't get offended...

MeekoAkankshaa.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

This article looks so made up!! well i have nothing to say, that even if this is real, i dont see anything wrong in it. he just played a prank on her thats it! Well as far as Dating is concerned, i am a fan of Abhay and Piya onscreen because they share amazing chemistry but offscreen in my opinion Sukirti is way better off!!  Vivian is nice offscreen and shares a cute friendship with Sukirti but i honestly think Sukirti can do better!! this is just my POV and i'll stick with it
See Ragz has her opinion and she sticks with it..she doesn;t go calling Vahbbiz Buddhi or Aunty.

Meeko

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Originally posted by -Ragini-

See Ragz has her opinion and she sticks with it..she doesn;t go calling Vahbbiz Buddhi or Aunty.

Why should i bash her, i dont see any reason in bashing Vahbiz Ouch Now Vivian is a really good friend of hers, and we all should respect that right!! sometimes people just forget the difference between reality and fiction

RehanismCute_Ash

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

She might have done all that. She might. But, if there is a fair chance that she is purposely doing all this, there is a fair chance that she might be going out with him, too. I mean, you never know. 
she might be doing this. why could not  she be frank about her relationship with vivian. vivian denying it multiple times proves that she is only a very close dear fren to her. i don't think she is going out with him. and if she is she can go look for own age guy, and vivian can do better.  to people who are saying we are writing long essay , defending our p.v. u r wrong. we r just giving our side and defending our argument. and everybody who is mature just bec they are 15 . guess what u r not. u r not critically analyzing her statement.

Edited by shnehi - 10 February 2011 at 3:21pm

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index