Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by ssv_99

Originally posted by Absoluv

Congratulations for the 10th thread...Yippeee...Dancing Party....this is funn !!!

Hey gurls...Shaz,Prema, Azuu, Usha, Mona, Ren....Hug...sorry for disappearing without saying byeeee...had some work & then had to pick up daughter from school....its only 4:00 pm here in the USA...So whats cooking ??? Whats the verdict about today's episode ??? BTW...do visit this link and seee how people ( I wud not call them fans) can b mean...some questions are really embarrasing....I hope this is not for real & it doesn't affect our show...Disapprove

oh god! param i was on that thread some of the questions asked were so embarassing made me cringeEmbarrassed but i'm sorry but some were very funnyLOL...they just got carried away a bit. 

seriously yaar.. can't go beyond page 1 ... so hilerious questions.. ppl need to grow up!!

But still went up to page 4 ..and there he has replied to few ... not sure its real him or just fake

alot of the rude questions were posted by jake and her merry clan. she is banned from IF forums she would post hilarious threads..but some people found them offensive.LOL
u can't stop reading them once u start...the trousers one......ROFL

I recognized Jake & was thinking that yeh toh aise hi questions poochegi...LOL...But seriously yaar...thodi tameez toh rakhni chahiye & questions poocho toh thoda format karke.....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

chalo guys need to sleep now......hubby woke up and gave me such a glare......so me going off  Sleepy.....will catch you guys tomm.....

bye shaz.......have a happy b'dayHug
bye param, ash, mona.......take care guys...
OK Dee goodnight.. TC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

ASH_99 Goldie
ASH_99
ASH_99

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssv_99

Congratulations for the 10th thread...Yippeee...Dancing Party....this is funn !!!

Hey gurls...Shaz,Prema, Azuu, Usha, Mona, Ren....Hug...sorry for disappearing without saying byeeee...had some work & then had to pick up daughter from school....its only 4:00 pm here in the USA...So whats cooking ??? Whats the verdict about today's episode ??? BTW...do visit this link and seee how people ( I wud not call them fans) can b mean...some questions are really embarrasing....I hope this is not for real & it doesn't affect our show...Disapprove

oh god! param i was on that thread some of the questions asked were so embarassing made me cringeEmbarrassed but i'm sorry but some were very funnyLOL...they just got carried away a bit. 

seriously yaar.. can't go beyond page 1 ... so hilerious questions.. ppl need to grow up!!

But still went up to page 4 ..and there he has replied to few ... not sure its real him or just fake

alot of the rude questions were posted by jake and her merry clan. she is banned from IF forums she would post hilarious threads..but some people found them offensive.LOL
u can't stop reading them once u start...the trousers one......ROFL

I recognized Jake & was thinking that yeh toh aise hi questions poochegi...LOL...But seriously yaar...thodi tameez toh rakhni chahiye & questions poocho toh thoda format karke.....Wink

Oh yes... that explains everything!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

chalo guys need to sleep now......hubby woke up and gave me such a glare......so me going off  Sleepy.....will catch you guys tomm.....

Oyye Shaz...is it ur birthday tomorrow ???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u dear...Hug..have lots of fun with family & friends....wishing u all the happiness that u desire...Hug

no param it's today....got a couple of hours left yetLOL
thanks for well wishing

Absoluv

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Oyye Shaz...is it ur birthday tomorrow ???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u dear...Hug..have lots of fun with family & friends....wishing u all the happiness that u desire...Hug

no param it's today....got a couple of hours left yetLOL
thanks for well wishing

Party i just check in time. happy birthday yaar. and now how r u.

@param u also how r u.Hug

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I can't stop laughing...they made them run away....questions were funny, it would have been even funnier if they replied with strange answersLOL

I know i shouldn't be laughing but it's only with u ladiesTongue kya karu i have to let steam off somewhereLOL

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks jas....another year youngerTongue

Absoluv

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
anyone still home or as usual i miss everyone. u know this zone time difference is killing me. i always miss everybodyCry

Absoluv

Go to top