India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#10 10/2/2011 (Page 32)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Me too love them tooo tooo much! I love the easy friendship they share! Its lovely to have that.....it need not be romantic or anything.....but just solid good fun friendship! I love that..and i love Gurti for that!
Of course...i would have love for Gurti to become an itemWink.....but chaddo....kuch khwab , khwab banke hi reh jaate hain!
As long as they are happy with their respective lives and continue to entertain us with their sizzle....i have no complaints!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswejasraj123

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Chal Jas...ab mein bhi nikalthi hoon yahan se...got loads of work to finish at home today!
See ya later...bye honey!Hug
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
very well said rosh. i think same too. i am happy that they r so good with each other and this is what shows on screen too. that i s why they burn the screen all the time because a good friendship bond make them comfortable to each other. i haven't seen thhis much comfort so far any where yet.
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Chal Jas...ab mein bhi nikalthi hoon yahan se...got loads of work to finish at home today!
See ya later...bye honey!Hug

bye rosh. i going to sleep to because i have to wake up early for work. Hug
serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Dear Param, just saw a few pages of the club to see kya chal raha hai and saw your post on the chat. 

I went and posted some simple questions on the show over there thinking it will be some kind of chat about the show with GC about maan etc and a new experience for me as well. 

The experience left such a bad taste in my mouth that i started wondering where i was. Got out ASAP but cant get over the experience. In fact I have to go and remove all my questions because after reading the tenor of the remaining posts, i got educated as to how even your own simple comment on use of body doubles etc could be hurting when everybody else is hitting way way below the belt. 

If I cannot watch Geet with Body doubles that is my problem, not GC's. Sorry but i do have a remote and GC has not told me not to use it.

When we cannot allow other people to comment on our lives, how can anybody comment on their personal life. 

It just showed the character of GC and DB that they even sat there and answered whatever they did answer and in such a balanced manner. (He did answer one of mine thoughSmile)

I  was so disgusted at myself for even going into that chat room. anyway not an experience i will repeat soon.

but it was playing with fire to bring DB to a Geet forum. Here the mods have such a problem the moment DB gets mentioned in any post. War starts.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 10 February 2011 at 11:34pm

DoJinrahmona_pakswe

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
What is this chat everyone is talking about Usha?

DoJinserialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

What is this chat everyone is talking about Usha?

There is this rival site called tellychakkar and they have started a geet forum and they invited GC and DB to inaugurate it yesterday.

it was supposed to be a liive chat and they were supposed to come in at 9.30 pm and answer questions.

It started off ok with some teasing stuff about why DB should be called Geet etc which was okay. After that it degenerated into a ......bashing of GC and DB. It got quite disgusting.

usha

DoJinRiMa_972

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Opti, I think on page 2 of this thread param has posted a link if you are interested. 

I asked him whether he had taken up any other assignment as the use of BD's was increasing in geet because of his medical reasons and holidays.

and he replied, Nope, only Geet.

i had felt like editing my own post but he had answered and so i left it.  but compared to other stuff, mine was nothing. 
usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Go to top