India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#10 10/2/2011 (Page 101)

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
they need to work on new Dev's look..........he doesn't look like a khurana ....or NRI-ish at all......Arjun ke look ke saath toh experiments ab bhi kar rahe hai.....while Dev's the one who seriously needs attention .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasraj123Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@,muni kya karoon or kuch yaad hi nahin aayaa to isi se kaam chala liya.ROFL

aree have u seen finale promo of valentine day. i just finish watching it is so good. but they have concentrate more on other pairs than maaneet. u know partiality. but they don't know diamond will shine in crowd toooooooooWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Rosh, meher, ren, jas, dee, roopa, param, prema........

check out the finale promo video and go there and comment okay. and keep commenting on DD's celebrity page.

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

they need to work on new Dev's look..........he doesn't look like a khurana ....or NRI-ish at all......Arjun ke look ke saath toh experiments ab bhi kar rahe hai.....while Dev's the one who seriously needs attention .....

me illitrate in this deepa. u know why i watch only maaneeet scenes and skip others. that is my funda. or kc staff scenes. i love them.

apna to ek hi fanda maaneet ko baar baar dekhne ka or bakki sab ko fainkne ka. jhakaas

but u know abhinav was good but he was also lacking expression on his face all the time. so its ok

DoJinInfinitedreams

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

aree have u seen finale promo of valentine day. i just finish watching it is so good. but they have concentrate more on other pairs than maaneet. u know partiality. but they don't know diamond will shine in crowd toooooooooWinkWink

i want to know who selected songs for this thing........seriously if it was GC-DD...then i can understand.......but if it was PH......then it shows how threatened they are by Maaneet jodi popularity........channel sab mein interfere karta rehta hai when it comes to GHSP........iss mein nahin kiya kya?

jasraj123Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Ya i have watched, there were so much partiality, but it's ok, our MaanEet rocks, and seriously i will do something for my MaanEet...Mujhey kuch kurna hi hoga.......I never like partiality and hypocrisy...
10000000% agree with you that diamond shines in crowd.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_pakswejasraj123

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Rosh, meher, ren, jas, dee, roopa, param, prema........

check out the finale promo video and go there and comment okay. and keep commenting on DD's celebrity page.

thanks usha. how r u . theroge yaan phir sirf jhalak dikhlane aayeeeeeeeee hoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dee30

me illitrate in this deepa. u know why i watch only maaneeet scenes and skip others. that is my funda. or kc staff scenes. i love them.

apna to ek hi fanda maaneet ko baar baar dekhne ka or bakki sab ko fainkne ka. jhakaas

but u know abhinav was good but he was also lacking expression on his face all the time. so its ok

You know this guy is very good actor, but ya AS looks totally NRI....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Go to top