Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

usha i said earlier....poor u....lolπŸ˜†

dee samne aooo....πŸ˜†

bilkul deep zara do do haaaath ho jayee. janam shipp shipp ke kun hum par julam dhaah rahi ho. akele maaneet ki kaafi hain aaj kal shippne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

meher, jas, i am fine. haven't seen you. but last night i made two posts. so please read and comment. i will post my take also which i posted when nobody was here in the club.

Hi ladies

Today could not see episode fully. Hubby and me wanted to see some movie on HBO which we had wanted to see but could not catch earlier. And finally kept switching back and forth movie, geet, movie, geet

So since he was sitting next to me, i had to do something which i hate, answer 20 questions on geet scene by scene. 

Who is this? Dev, the brother who cheated geet
why are they staring? Because they did not expect to see each other
This is the brother? Ya
He doesn't know his brother is here. Ya
has the brother become good? I don't know
How come he came now? He has been reintroduced after a long time
Oh!
Who is this blue dress with collar? She is the sister and don't aske me who the others are.
How come yr hero/heroine are not staring at each other and singing mahi?
Because the hero Maan is getting married in real life and they have introduced all these characters so that he can take a holiday.

And then the laughter started.........Ohhhhhhh Usha, what will you do without your daily fix.........and so i changed the channel to HBO and i will catch the repeat later.

usha 

PS - I will come online after the movie, ok. Enjoy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 2 gud usha..v need such updates n takes in the club..pls keep on doin it...
actually since 2 days im also wondering y DEV/MAAN/GEET shocked 2 see each other n y is geet so tensed/petrified seeing dev like tat?? i mean she knos he is in the jail n MAAN also knos tis quite well...havent it crossed 2 MAAN where wud dev b?? if not  in jail..he must b outside... n geet she hve met dev mny times b4 too wen MAAN was in hospital n also the time he was sent 2 jail..out o sudden y do thy act as if thy hve seen a dead body walking??
my problm is wid the xpressions n the miss u targets tat THE CVS r trying 2 show
jasraj123 thumbnail
very good usha. it is very hilarious. now to every one please join annie hui sabse paryii for one week🀣🀣

uske baad hum sab ladies ne cvs pe hamla kar daina hai
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

very good usha. it is very hilarious. now to every one please join annie hui sabse paryii for one week🀣🀣

uske baad hum sab ladies ne cvs pe hamla kar daina hai

Meher, Jas, Read my real take of the episode on 146, previous page. That is also compuslory punishment. 

Ren already read it last night. She was the only bhatakti aatma when i posted it and i saw her 'like' on the post
jasraj123 thumbnail
@ meher geet was shocked because she see him during her hm which is hm less and war land more. par phir bhi is time she just want to be with maan and seeing dev at this time will turn off every thing. now i wonder what maan will do. will he try to hide this from geet as always he does and some kind of mu. or he will tell her and will leave the resort. in both case full stop to hm will happen per sure😑😑😑
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

meher, jas, 

thank you for reading. Itni mehnat ki toh kisi ko padhna bhi toh chahiye na.

usha
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iA6lWf6sM[/YOUTUBE]
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Meher, Jas, Read my real take of the episode on 146, previous page. That is also compuslory punishment. 

Ren already read it last night. She was the only bhatakti aatma when i posted it and i saw her 'like' on the post

i read this morning according to our time that time i was the only bhatkati aatma. i really like it that is why i said please join AHSP for one week as per u instruction. \\

waise this punishment is very sweet and i making me laugh. thanks usha
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtI2MDg_Lww[/YOUTUBE]
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely usha..read ur take... seriously speaking i enjoyed the 1st half of only 2 mnts of MANEET n then MAAN punching tat jerk..
i miss the old mAAN wen tat BG score of  his  cmes playing..it takes me bac 2 HSP days.. i still hve in my mobile keep listening 2 it...πŸ˜‰
since wednesday im watchng the epsde in tids n bits... im bored if tis is the HM  tat v were waitng 4 then i dunno wat we can xpect 4 in future??HM is a hit miss case... i dnt xpect mushy or consummation BT MANEET were not 2 b found anywhere since 3 days...its all AA trcak.....
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago