India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 10 PR (Page 5)

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Kools you are the only reason I watch PR. Watching the show and then reading your comments that tear apart the serial just makes my day. Continue your good work Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwel--Hope--koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

Your  commentary rocked Kools.
The Tiger has been rechristened Wise Ajit. Great. When will Goat Vanud become graduate Vandu? This is what all of us want I think.Vandu should graduate and get into a good job. This way Rasika will be forced to shut her mouth.I wanna see Rasika watching the graduation with mixed feelings and Manju totally j .

Though I did like Savita not rubbing in Varsha's loss on her, I feel she should not have spared  both the sisters. She should have taken them aside and given thenm a piece of her mind. 
What I dont understand is though Archu has NEVER INSULTED  her , Savita has always treated Archu badly. But when it came to Vaishu and Varsha she tried to remain cool. Why so? After all they have done more harm and heaped insults on manav than any one else.This is something  that puzzles me.I believe she has CHOSEN TO IGNORE Archana's goodness

So the pavitra cocoon is never used for ahem.  The  encounter at the Pune hotel was all that  happened. God knows what plans CVs have>they might show that Archu is pregnant and didnt realise this in  all the confusion. Pavitra Cocoon is only used for discussing RISHTAS viram . And thrashing out the eternal problems of the Karanjkars .

Like one of the members said Arman  will have a baby through MITOSIS.That is a swell idea. !!! BTW what will they be naming the baby. Something to denote cell division?That was tiyaLOL 

Thanks a lot for not leaving out mano in ur commentary. My favourite that he is  I love reading about him. Is he ? Well he is MINE too Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Infact he is the only one i sympathise with .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyali

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

Kools you are the only reason I watch PR. Watching the show and then reading your comments that tear apart the serial just makes my day. Continue your good work Hug

Hahaha LOLLOLLOL Ekta shud read this . Its such a PARADOX ..........some actually SEE the serial out of curiosity coz I rip it apart . Its not just u , many that day saw the Dharmesh scene coz I described it sarcastically !Big smileBig smile

So I guess BT people shud PAY me . Btw THANKS dear ! And do comment often , ur views r welcome .I read them and do my next commentary based on expectations of the viewers who view this as a story and not fans .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 February 2011 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwelTiyali

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

Yea totally agree..... I did not even bother to watch the show after I read you commentary on it yesterday. It was not worth spending time on... I rather watched Facebook movie and it rocked!!! much better than a filler episode of PR......

Go to top