Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 10 PR (Page 2)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram--Hope--bee5

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

at this rate vaishu wld need to giver her kid to armaan cos seriously i dnt see that happening for a loooong time 

LOLLOLLOL
unexpected, but good suggestion. my guess is that dukhayri archu wont be able to see the jealousy on roondhu varshu's face and will pass along the parcel.

i say mitosis: one day they are *hugging* and looking into each other's eyes. then due to the DNA transfer of manav to archu via a forehead kiss, BAMM!! a new archu is born.

I second the mitosis coz pallai see what ARman have done with Baby Sachu . He is lying in some corner like an orphan with two aged people looking after him while these healthy young uncle aunt who once professed to be his MAA BAAP gallivant all over town getting involved in the problems of rich adults who dont even need them in a real sense . ARMAN dont desrve to adopt anyones babies .......infact their own baby [ if at all a miracle happens and it arrives tat is]  shud be given up for adoption as they will be extremely unfit parents who constantly take more interest in other people and not their own life .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMepallaiviram--Hope--shermaTiyali

dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
GOod commentary Kool's. I will watch the episode in the evening and give my two bits :)
till then chao..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by tiya229

at this rate vaishu wld need to giver her kid to armaan cos seriously i dnt see that happening for a loooong time 

LOLLOLLOL
unexpected, but good suggestion. my guess is that dukhayri archu wont be able to see the jealousy on roondhu varshu's face and will pass along the parcel.

i say mitosis: one day they are *hugging* and looking into each other's eyes. then due to the DNA transfer of manav to archu via a forehead kiss, BAMM!! a new archu is born.

I second the mitosis coz pallai see what ARman have done with Baby Sachu . He is lying in some corner like an orphan with two aged people looking after him while these healthy young uncle aunt who once professed to be his MAA BAAP gallivant all over town getting involved in the problems of rich adults who dont even need them in a real sense . ARMAN dont desrve to adopt anyones babies .......infact their own baby [ if at all a miracle happens and it arrives tat is]  shud be given up for adoption as they will be extremely unfit parents who constantly take more interest in other people and not their own life .

yeah i am convinced why this is the best option...Smile i agree looking at armaan now i too would doubt their parenting capabilities.....i think as parents u have to be at least a bit selfish.. putting ur kid above all.. and clearly armaan cannot do that . because they are selflessness personified.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Loved your request to the CVs abt Vandu graduating with Honors and Ajit clapping in the front row with entire Deshmukh family, having a proud moment.
Hope Cvs do atleast this.
Yes, me too would like to see Vandu as a working-girl and Raasi talking abt her proudly infront of others.

Why is Raasi now-a-days not involved in any Mahila Samaj work these days? Chawls all problems are solved eh?

Ha Ha .. main bhi TIRED hoon, Archu ke sadiyal talks se.LOL

Liked Savita today. However low-class words she chooses sometimes and doesn't let go silly situations to fight about, today she did feel bad for Varshu & Sulo and had to forgo her plans of doing izzat-aarti. It showed that Savita doesn't fight with people who cannot fight back.

Thanks for the Kool commentary. Yes, agree, all the mothers love their babies and do have concerns.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviram--Hope--Tiyalikoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Loved your request to the CVs abt Vandu graduating with Honors and Ajit clapping in the front row with entire Deshmukh family, having a proud moment.
Hope Cvs do atleast this.
Yes, me too would like to see Vandu as a working-girl and Raasi talking abt her proudly infront of others.

Why is Raasi now-a-days not involved in any Mahila Samaj work these days? Chawls all problems are solved eh?

Ha Ha .. main bhi TIRED hoon, Archu ke sadiyal talks se.LOL

Liked Savita today. However low-class words she chooses sometimes and doesn't let go silly situations to fight about, today she did feel bad for Varshu & Sulo and had to forgo her plans of doing izzat-aarti. It showed that Savita doesn't fight with people who cannot fight back.

Thanks for the Kool commentary. Yes, agree, all the mothers love their babies and do have concerns.

bee she went much much soft on Vaishu Varsha when those two didnt go so soft on manav and her in public places AT ALL .  In fact the two vixens were itching to strip Manav publicly ALL the time if u remember . The CHORI scene , the WAITER scene ..........Savita was there for it all .She restrained herself coz she is a fine human being compared to that full lot . Somewhere a heart beats .........there is NO heart in the Karanjkars . They r nice to ARMAN today for their own selfish reasons .Savita had no selfish reason today for keeping mum .........she did it out of humanity . She can be greedy and unreasonable at times but she is very human too .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 February 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsonika74--Hope--Tiyalibee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Kools,

Agree, Vaishu & Varsha have never left a chance to bring down Manav and entire Deshmukhs calling 'Sangat-ka-Asar' and what-nots.
Even for a slight bump with Savita in the mall, Vaisu had been so nasty knowing fully-well Savita would not give-up. Vaishu was the educated one and the sophisticated one na, couldn't she have let go off the situation? She didn't.

Savita has always shown her human side WHENEVER it was required of her and none others have that. Even Sulo slaps Manav without even contemplating once. Savita hasn't slapped other's children till-date.

More power to Savita and my best-wishes to her. If she cannot tell Dharmu's sacchai, someone should. Like you say, even Raasi can tell that and I'm fine with that. But I want Dharmu's sacchai out in front of the whole Deshmukhs and whole Karanjkars. Let CVs have 1 more birthday or Anniversary of any PR member one more time and bring Dharmu's sacchai. I want Savita to HAVE that satisfaction to feel proud about her son. Dharmu has always been nasty to her, be it when he has to rehire Manav or anywhere else. He always treated her like a chee-chee person. He needs to get back ROYALLY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramsonika74Tiyali

misskatrina Senior Member
misskatrina
misskatrina

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
LOL at Vandu the Goat and Pavitra Cacoon LOLL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Go to top