Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Eagerly waiting, with excitement and bated breath on how Savita will unmask Batats and do his Izzat Arti  in front of everyone. Go Savita Go.!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ He deserves every bit of it.Wonder where  this slimy toad will hide. Even if he hides at the bottom of his pool some one from the D family or k family will stalk him.🀣🀣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved the way Ajit handled Rasika, he is right when they had nothing it was Manav who helped him out and Archana too since she got him a job. It is sad that despite her downfall Rasika can still be so ungrateful and rude.

Kool, I agree with your disappointment in how ArMan are written compared to Ajit and Vandu. I really hate the whole get insulted, then forgive nonsense they do. I am pleased though with the writers showing more of Archana and Manav acting like a couple, that should be shown more often instead of constantly having them involved in the never ending problems with Archana's family.

I liked how Sulochana dealt with the situation with Varsha today, yes it was a shock and it is something Varsha will always regret but instead of rubbing salt in her wounds, Sulochana chose to be supportive. Hopefully soon Vaishali can tell her mother the truth about Dharmesh and live back at home, I am tired of her keeping this a secret. If she doesn't want to stay with her parents then let Varsha know and stay there for a while until Sulochana recovers. I just don't want what is said in the article to be true about Vaishu going back to Dharmesh and worse Archana supporting this decision.
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kools you are the only reason I watch PR. Watching the show and then reading your comments that tear apart the serial just makes my day. Continue your good work πŸ€—
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: viram

Your  commentary rocked Kools.

The Tiger has been rechristened Wise Ajit. Great. When will Goat Vanud become graduate Vandu? This is what all of us want I think.Vandu should graduate and get into a good job. This way Rasika will be forced to shut her mouth.I wanna see Rasika watching the graduation with mixed feelings and Manju totally j .

Though I did like Savita not rubbing in Varsha's loss on her, I feel she should not have spared  both the sisters. She should have taken them aside and given thenm a piece of her mind. 
What I dont understand is though Archu has NEVER INSULTED  her , Savita has always treated Archu badly. But when it came to Vaishu and Varsha she tried to remain cool. Why so? After all they have done more harm and heaped insults on manav than any one else.This is something  that puzzles me.I believe she has CHOSEN TO IGNORE Archana's goodness

So the pavitra cocoon is never used for ahem.  The  encounter at the Pune hotel was all that  happened. God knows what plans CVs have>they might show that Archu is pregnant and didnt realise this in  all the confusion. Pavitra Cocoon is only used for discussing RISHTAS viram . And thrashing out the eternal problems of the Karanjkars .

Like one of the members said Arman  will have a baby through MITOSIS.That is a swell idea. !!! BTW what will they be naming the baby. Something to denote cell division?That was tiyaπŸ˜† 

Thanks a lot for not leaving out mano in ur commentary. My favourite that he is  I love reading about him. Is he ? Well he is MINE too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Infact he is the only one i sympathise with .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reachanupama

Kools you are the only reason I watch PR. Watching the show and then reading your comments that tear apart the serial just makes my day. Continue your good work πŸ€—

Hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ekta shud read this . Its such a PARADOX ..........some actually SEE the serial out of curiosity coz I rip it apart . Its not just u , many that day saw the Dharmesh scene coz I described it sarcastically !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So I guess BT people shud PAY me . Btw THANKS dear ! And do comment often , ur views r welcome .I read them and do my next commentary based on expectations of the viewers who view this as a story and not fans .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reachanupama

Yea totally agree..... I did not even bother to watch the show after I read you commentary on it yesterday. It was not worth spending time on... I rather watched Facebook movie and it rocked!!! much better than a filler episode of PR......