**~~Shwetatiwari**~~ Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gai**~~ FC - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Okie guddie ji soch lia...🀣
Tx aloooooooooot 4 da video..!!!😳

thanks for liking my posts guddi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shweta definitely has a big hand in making these dramabaaz ppl famous... raja, dolly, sam... all of them take shweta's name for publicity! 🀒.... veena blames shweta more than dolly in her interviews these days too! πŸ˜• ALL OF THEM R SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! πŸ˜† go ST!
Originally posted by njo921

thanks for liking my posts guddi! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shweta definitely has a big hand in making these dramabaaz ppl famous... raja, dolly, sam... all of them take shweta's name for publicity! 🀒.... veena blames shweta more than dolly in her interviews these days too! πŸ˜• ALL OF THEM R SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! πŸ˜† go ST!
Now in which interview Veena blamed Shweta..???😑😭
Awww thankie guys πŸ˜†..

And Nitu, I know what u mean, but like Faraan, I also love Rakhi and Veena πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. Veena I like her because instead of doing stuffs like DOlly, she was more busy with her ownself and those things were much entertaining πŸ˜† Like her talking to herself and all 🀣 Loved her :(

And Rakhi is simply awesum πŸ˜‰.. She is multi-talented for sure.. Her dancing and other household stuffs ( in PPAW ) are kind of flawless.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lolzz..

But the funny thing with Veena and Dolly is that, Shweta has never commented anything negative abt them, and even the winner of BB4 is over that show and doesnt mention this show everywhere in her interview πŸ˜† It was just her project and she's done with it.. But these people are still after Big Boss πŸ˜†.. Come on Losers, look forward and talk abt ur future πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Now in which interview Veena blamed Shweta..???😑😭

in some of the interviews i watched veena said where were my ppl when shweta judged my character and said those things to me?... etc.... she bought up shweta out of nowhere and tried to blame her!
ok fine, Veena and Shweta are like Anurag-Prerna okay ! They secretly love each other πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜³ Bass mujhe unn donoke amar-prem-kahaani ke khilaaf kuch nahi sunna hai 😳
Originally posted by njo921

in some of the interviews i watched veena said where were my ppl when shweta judged my character and said those things to me?... etc.... she bought up shweta out of nowhere and tried to blame her!
Yup i watched dat interview.. i just did'nt liked dis part where she blamed shweta..😑😭
Actually she just cant digest da fact dat shweta is more popular in pakistan too as compared to her.. so to degarade shweta she is blaming shweta..!!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

ok fine, Veena and Shweta are like Anurag-Prerna okay ! They secretly love each other πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜³ Bass mujhe unn donoke amar-prem-kahaani ke khilaaf kuch nahi sunna hai 😳
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
No.. πŸ₯Ί Bass karo tum sab log..

Woh toh Anurag bhi kitni baar anaap shanaap bola hai Prerna ke baare mei, iska matlab ye thodi na hai ke he was jealous of her πŸ₯Ί Veena is just sad that Shweta is not giving her much bhaav and all her love is showered to Seema Ji πŸ₯Ί

Samjha karo koi πŸ₯Ί

No.. πŸ₯Ί Bass karo tum sab log..

Woh toh Anurag bhi kitni baar anaap shanaap bola hai Prerna ke baare mei, iska matlab ye thodi na hai ke he was jealous of her πŸ₯Ί Veena is just sad that Shweta is not giving her much bhaav and all her love is showered to Seema Ji πŸ₯Ί

Samjha karo koi πŸ₯Ί
Samajh lia behna..😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww thankie guys πŸ˜†..

And Nitu, I know what u mean, but like Faraan, I also love Rakhi and Veena πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. Veena I like her because instead of doing stuffs like DOlly, she was more busy with her ownself and those things were much entertaining πŸ˜† Like her talking to herself and all 🀣 Loved her :(

And Rakhi is simply awesum πŸ˜‰.. She is multi-talented for sure.. Her dancing and other household stuffs ( in PPAW ) are kind of flawless.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lolzz..

But the funny thing with Veena and Dolly is that, Shweta has never commented anything negative abt them, and even the winner of BB4 is over that show and doesnt mention this show everywhere in her interview πŸ˜† It was just her project and she's done with it.. But these people are still after Big Boss πŸ˜†.. Come on Losers, look forward and talk abt ur future πŸ‘πŸΌ

veena was good when she was busy with her own things i agreeπŸ˜†.... but i didnt like her 1) when she created the confusion between sara-ST about getting credit for work 2) her supporting dolly 3) trying to instigate sameer against ST 4) always calling ST fake... i.e. naqaab reference

but yes based on entertainment factor i love rakhi and veena!!! πŸ˜›

yeah good to see shweta is looking to the future and not on a bb4 hangover.... dolly and veena on the other hand will milk it for all its worth! πŸ˜†