**~~Shwetatiwari**~~ Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gai**~~ FC - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by njo921

i was watching the videos that faraan posted of ST from kahin kissi roz and raja is in this episode too 🀒

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fck5-qVtNt4[/YOUTUBE]

to give shweta the benefit of the doubt.... raja actually looked ok back then (judging from this clip).... but what hes turned into now is just disgusting!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but ST was always too good for him... obviously!!! thank god she left him!
Nitu tx alooot 4 sharing dis coz mai upload kr k khud bhol gaya tha k yeh Raja πŸ€¬ kis scene mei hai..πŸ˜†

Small screen's controversy queens

2011-02-21 12:30:00

Full TV Episodes
Watch Episodes of Your Favorite Shows Online - No Registration! www.TelevisionFanatic.com

New Delhi, Feb 21 (IANS) Controversy queens Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant have been the talk of the town ever since they came together for a cricket-based show on India TV. Thanks to them Indian television has become so happening that it is giving big screen beauties a run for their money.

Here are some of the most talked about small screen actresses who attracted attention for all the wrong reasons:

Rakhi Sawant: When it comes to hogging limelight for wrong reasons, Rakhi tops the list for her numerous controversial acts starting from her raunchy videos to her controversial stay on 'Bigg Boss', walking out of 'Nach Baliye' finale in a huff and leaving Salman Khan high and dry.

If this was not enough to satiate her hunger for publicity, she hit headlines for her infamous romance with commoner Abhishek Awasthi, followed by a kissing episode with singer Mika. Her 'Rakhi Ka Swayamvar' on NDTV Imagine opened a pandora's box that not only entertained people but also had the gossip columns buzzing for months.

All this helped her in paving way to one of Bollywood's most sophisticated filmmakers Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee With Karan'.

For the last one year Rakhi has been constantly courting controversy for her non-stop bloopers and blunders on the reality show 'Raki Ka Insaaf'. If one tries to list her bunglings on the small screen, it would be difficult to pen all as she has been in the limelight for all the wrong reasons for more than five years. No wonder she is crowned the controversy queen.

Sambhavna Seth: Bhojpuri item girl Sambhavna Seth is another actress who set the TRPs soaring with her high voltage drama on the reality shows - 'Bigg Boss' and 'Desi Girl'. In 'Bigg Boss' house, she locked horns with television actress Shweta Tiwari's ex-husband Raja Chaudhary and their ugly and distasteful arguments shocked both their inmates and couch potatoes.

If that was not enough, Sambhavna targetted Kashmira Shah in 'Desi Girl' and left no stone unturned in maligning, humiliating and insulting her on the national television. Of course, Kashmira hit back.

Veena Malik : Glamorous and controversial Pakistani actress Veena Malik

scorched the small screen with her raunchy romance with failed Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel in the fourth season of 'Bigg Boss'. Their intimacy had the tongues wagging not only in India but in her own country Pakistan where she kicked up a storm after revealing that cricketer Mohammad Asif was involved in match-fixing.

Dolly Bindra: When character actor Dolly Bindra - often seen in comic roles in movies - descended on the small screen she shocked viewers with her ugly fights with popular TV actress Shweta Tiwari in the 'Bigg Boss 4' house. Apart from accusing and abusing Shweta, she also tried to taint her image.

Dolly even got into a heated argument with other inmates such as Samir Soni, Khali and Ashmit Patel and offended them with her maligning remarks.

Before Dolly's entry, the show's TRPs was moving at a snail's pace, but her lunging, growling and barking set the the TRPs soaring like anything. Loud-mouth Dolly's obscene comments even reached the ears of the information and broadcasting ministry which sent them a notice.... in vain.

Dolly is back to terrorise people again with her aggressive role in ongoing series 'Armano ka Balidan'.

Palak aka Gurmeet Kaur: This young girl from Punjab too deserves a place on the list thanks to her outrageous behaviour on the MTV reality show 'Roadies 6' where she left no opportunity to degrade her fellow contestants. Her verbal attacks and swearing reached the zenith when she had a physical fight with inmate Tamanna.

Her wild behaviour continued when she featured on Sony TV's 'Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao'. On the show she was more interested in arguments and establishing a sexy image for herself.

Before coming on the show, her claim to fame was a bit role in Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Singh Is Kinng'.

Be it exposure, money or big names, the small screen was never so big. But when it comes to publicity or TRPs, these women are most bankable as they keep the gossip columns buzzing with their brazenness and claim more space than their Bollwyood counterparts.

except for rakhi all of them had problems with shweta!! πŸ˜†

guys!!! 100 more posts till im a goldie!!!!! woohoo!!! hmmmm.... hopefully ill be a goldie before February ends!πŸ˜ƒ

i wanna enter March as a goldie! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣
Vey true nitu..πŸ˜† nd i simply hate all of dem..😑 except rakhi sawant nd Veena G..🀣

I just love Rakhi 4 da entertainment which she give to audience..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nd love Veena malik coz she is a really strong gal..😲🀣🀣

guys!!! 100 more posts till im a goldie!!!!! woohoo!!! hmmmm.... hopefully ill be a goldie before February ends!πŸ˜ƒ

i wanna enter March as a goldie! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣
Den try to post more nd more nitu..!!!😳

I hope soon Shweta will make u a goldie..πŸ˜†

Keep posting..!!!πŸ˜›
I can't like anyone's post wow why 😑 Bache ki jaan loge kya😭 Okie Nitu and Faraan .. soch le I liked all the posts above me😭 Nitu thanks a LOT for the article.. OMG, thanks to ST, Veena and Dolly are famous now.. Not to forget abt Raja and SambyπŸ‘πŸ‘ Kitno ka dana-pani manage kar rahi hai ST raaniπŸ˜†

Acha.. One more vid.. Not so HQ.. But nice one of my fav one.. Will upload the prev part of this epi soon.. Where Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj challenges Yudi😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R6aUpfFRa0[/YOUTUBE]

AWESUM acting😭 Jab mai ghar mei nahi rehti toh unka bhi ghar mei bilkul mann nahi rehta.. OMG Rish the loser just left house just like that ughhh😑 Anyways.. Shweta's acting is like.. TOP CLASS😭😭
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Vey true nitu..πŸ˜† nd i simply hate all of dem..😑 except rakhi sawant nd Veena G..🀣

I just love Rakhi 4 da entertainment which she give to audience..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nd love Veena malik coz she is a really strong gal..😲🀣🀣

@blue.... 😲 wow... after the things she did in the house its hard for me to "like" her! πŸ˜›

rakhi's cool but the rest r simply 🀬🀬!!!!! 😑

all the controversy queens go after the queen of indian television!!... its good though cuz ST always comes out strong!πŸ‘ to all the losers.... keep hatin...
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I can't like anyone's post wow why 😑 Bache ki jaan loge kya😭 Okie Nitu and Faraan .. soch le I liked all the posts above me😭 Nitu thanks a LOT for the article.. OMG, thanks to ST, Veena and Dolly are famous now.. Not to forget abt Raja and SambyπŸ‘πŸ‘ Kitno ka dana-pani manage kar rahi hai ST raaniπŸ˜†

Okie guddie ji soch lia...🀣
Tx aloooooooooot 4 da video..!!!😳
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Den try to post more nd more nitu..!!!😳

I hope soon Shweta will make u a goldie..πŸ˜†

Keep posting..!!!πŸ˜›

i will be a goldie soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ all thanks to ST FC, BB4 forum.... a bit of ZKJ, JDJ4, and Adaalat too!πŸ˜†
hopefully i post enough this week so i wont have to panic and post a lot on feb 28! πŸ˜‰

@blue.... 😲 wow... after the things she did in the house its hard for me to "like" her! πŸ˜›

rakhi's cool but the rest r simply 🀬🀬!!!!! 😑

all the controversy queens go after the queen of indian television!!... its good though cuz ST always comes out strong!πŸ‘ to all the losers.... keep hatin...
I dont like Veena 4 her acts in Bigg boss..🀣🀣
Na bhai na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love her coz she hav da guts da guts to defend herself..nd shutted da big mouth of dat molvi..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£ just 4 dat..πŸ˜†

Nd yup i know rakhi is da biggest nautanki nd drama.. bt i was totally supporting her in BB1..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wen every1 boycotted her nd she was left alone..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
i only like her 4 her drama..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago