Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ fazy. Dear thankie a lot. U made my task easy by putting those vids here.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi, ur back! πŸ€—

Love this scene, u stopped at one of the best parts though when she starts breaking the lamp and pulls the curtains down crying coz Bajaj leaves. That scene just leaves me πŸ₯Ί every time. I've got this scene on my tapes, so I've seen it so many times. 
I really feel kekta is the one to be blaimed.i felt many times that its actually her n the production house who really have amnesia.
I just want to know tht who according to u is the most useless character of kzk from all leaps?take ur time n then post here,afterall u have to go through almost 7 years.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rishabhprerna

I really feel kekta is the one to be blaimed.i felt many times that its actually her n the production house who really have amnesia.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fazy πŸ€— I know hun πŸ₯Ί.. It was just another stupid track.. Gawd! I mean like FAKE amnesia ? A man who loves his wife THIS much, is watching her crying going through SO much pain and all those frustration, and still ACTING? Hello ! Agree that Hitesh ( Hiten's bro ) was the asst. director or whatever creative that time, that doesnt mean BT will tell this NOVICE person to sketch RB's character It was SO out of context

Oh for sure Da.. The most pathetic amnesia of creative was when they showed the Prem Aashram is Anu's property.. Whereas PRB have one of their BEST scenes ever where Rish gives the property to his Prerna as a gift soon after the lil kid's death.. And Prerna's teary eyed expressions and acknowledgement of her gratitude πŸ₯Ί.. Unforgettable !

I wonder when did Bajaj couple or better say PRERNA gave that property to this Anu as charity or begging πŸ€”
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Also when Bajaj took over Basu Publications after KAsak's wedding didn't happen, when did he give it back, that they published Tanisha's story without his permission but rather did it with Anurag's permission. πŸ˜†

Pavan is right, the creatives at Balaji have amnesia. πŸ˜† They seem to forget things so easily. I remember when Prerna first met Mahesh, she didn't have a clue who he is. Later on when they show Jatin as his son, they have flashbacks of a party 20yrs back. When apparently Prerna didn't even know him. Also Mahesh tells Prem that he knows Prerna for the past 20yrs when that wasn't true at all. πŸ˜†
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Hey guys do any1 know y Kasauti is not uploaded on star player..????

i was just checking it nd many star plus old shows episodes r uploaded on it.. nd da quality is really too much good.. i also want kasauti to be uploaded dere..πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Pavan is right, the creatives at Balaji have amnesia. πŸ˜† They seem to forget things so easily. I remember when Prerna first met Mahesh, she didn't have a clue who he is. Later on when they show Jatin as his son, they have flashbacks of a party 20yrs back. When apparently Prerna didn't even know him. Also Mahesh tells Prem that he knows Prerna for the past 20yrs when that wasn't true at all. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How sweet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the best amnesia was when Prerna kept bashing RB ( though I LOVED those stuffs, RB hurt her for real ! ) saying 'You knew you had a daughter since last 20 yrs and u didnt bother to tell me'... Whereas RB didnt know that at all πŸ₯±

Then again when Prerna told Anurag that Tushar's kid is SO like her Grandpa Anurag.. They forgot that Tushar is RB's kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

You took da words out of my mouth fazy..!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†