sorry i m late...😳
Edited by aquariun26 - 13 years ago
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai πŸ˜ƒ

Aaj phir marne ka iraadaa hai πŸ˜ƒ

NEW ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! πŸ₯³ Zari too good job with the FP πŸ₯³ Hot hot hot in RED ☺️

Nice 😊Thnx
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nitu.. I know the explaining procedure is a bit hard for putting sig πŸ˜† Because whenever we type anything between
How abt this πŸ˜†..

Hope it helps everyone πŸ˜›

i gave up and added Tongue tongue faces in the middle and wrote dont include the faces!!!πŸ˜†
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Can I use this Zari?

Coz everyone always asks whats my name, at least with this they won't have a problem. πŸ˜†

Why not why not why not fazy this is only for u dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: njo921

if his publishing company publishes books for ppl like ex-president Abdul Kalam im sure he has money!! πŸ˜† i guess hes just not as famous but money u never know..... πŸ˜‰

I also think that he has more interest in businessπŸ˜‰ Plus, he's an engg. like me😳🀣

I have no prob if he is side actor or main actor anywhere in this worldπŸ˜† Just that, the whole thing of him going to live in Shweta's house where Palak's also der, doesnt seem so cool with meπŸ˜•.. But never mind, once they get married, it will be all wellπŸ˜‰.. After all, this time Shweta has taken much correct decision by going for live-in.. It'l help her to know the compatability of their relationship more and it's much much better than marrying a person within 3 months of their meeting

Proud of ShwetaπŸ˜‰ And this time she aint gonna do any mistake, itna toh pata hai mujheπŸ˜ƒ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Kya hua Faran bhai maine kuch galat kaha 🀣

Tm nay mera dil tod dia..πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Tm nay mera dil tod dia..πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” πŸ˜†

Maryam doesnt wanna be komo and separate AP aur iss chalte Mr.Faraan ka dil tod diya πŸ₯Ί
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maryam 🀣 I also pray and wish them all the best hun 😳 It's just that, in their marriage, I want Shweta to be the woman and Abhinav to be the man .. Not in physical aspects of course πŸ€” But for status and earnings and providing security and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ So that Shweta can go and live in his house.. And not that inviting the man in her big flat and let him live there πŸ€” I have no probs with Live-in ( I mean I have πŸ˜† But not when someone else does it, mujhe kya πŸ˜† ) but I dont think it's right for the boy to move over to the girl's house with all baggages πŸ€” Hope Shweta goes to live with her Abhi soon 😍 And m waiting for their wedding news πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome post Guddi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I also think the same...........Abhi living at Shweta's home is πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But i hope that they marry in a grand way n Shweta goes to live at Abhi's house............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Abhi shud do something BIG so that Shweta can proudly call him her life partner πŸ˜ƒ instead of being ashamed of him  
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: golden-girl

https://www.funmunch.com/comments/congratulations/congratulations_comment_graphic_04.gif
4 da shweta new fc

wow zari tusi kamal kar deta

shweta fc looking mind blowing

https://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/marniemckay/Fantastic-1.gif

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/photopost/data/500/Animated_Beautiful_Work_1.gif
dear
https://www.qahc.org.au/files/shared/images/keep_it_up.jpg

Mindblowing ansoooooooooooooooo beautifull ur CongoπŸ˜ƒ like meeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nitu.. I know the explaining procedure is a bit hard for putting sig πŸ˜† Because whenever we type anything between
How abt this πŸ˜†..

Hope it helps everyone πŸ˜›

guddi tumhen nitu ko samjane ke liye ps use karni pari ha na