bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Out of all the current actresses (Priyanka/Kareena/Katrina/Deepika/Sonam/Sonakshi/Anushka etc etc) who in your opinion is the best live performer?

The song and dance numbers they do in films get shot with alot of re-takes and lots of camera angles - so what we end up seeing onscreen isn't always a continuous sequence, but different moves put together. However these tricks are not always possible for live awards performances.

Of course no one can beat Madhuri and some of Aish's performances!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Katrina PC & Deepika sometimes has sonam even performed on stage yet?? 
haven't seen any of them performing live.. thats probably the portion i fast-forward through..🤔😆
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I like Katrina PC & Deepika sometimes has sonam even performed on stage yet?? 

Sonam performed at IIFA last year I think and I thought it was beyond atrocious. Was very sad and painful thing to watch

glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

Out of all the current actresses (Priyanka/Kareena/Katrina/Deepika/Sonam/Sonakshi/Anushka etc etc) who in your opinion is the best live performer?

Priyanka is the best these days.

Then Deepika.
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natss

Priyanka is the best these days.

Then Deepika.

Yep Priyanka seems to be the only one who can combine expressions and body rhythm on stage
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nobody from the younger generation.i haven't seen anyone dance their hearts out with passion/energy/rhythm n expression.anushka,sonam,deepika,katrina,kareena and all are useless.what they do on stage is not dancing.lol!also part of the blame goes to the lack of choreography in most of their acts.they all just move from one end to the other on stage n thats what they call dance.lol!

the last one who was decent was rani.she does well most of the times.before rani of course madhuri.she's flawless on stage.

priyanka is really hit n miss...she was great in some of her past stage acts but now she's like everyone else.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Priyanka! Love her level of energy! and sometimes kat too!
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really can't pic any cos I havn't seen much of them on stage, but personally I enjoy Mads the most, then there's others like Rani, she is really good , also Kreena and Aish! 
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rani is the only one that comes to mind... And shilpa aswell:)