Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
well , i wanna be just me and noone else πŸ˜‰
lol misha.....i would love to be pooja from YMLH cause she always finds rich guys in her life...lolπŸ˜‰
spike thumbnail

lex's wife!!!!πŸ˜†

and purab's too 😳

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: gigli

Jassi

So I can hug Armaan Suri and kick Mallika's ass.

heheheh i want to be jassi just to hug armaan!!!

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to be ANVESHA in REMIX ,a serial in star one !!!! she is damn cool and never cares for what others think of her but always is helpful to her friends and is always behind justice !!!!!!1

else I would like to be jassi minus the braces coz they really hurt !!!!!!

Safiyah thumbnail
I'd go for Kareena of Kareena Kareena. She's so energetic, so full of live. I think she's a complete artist. She fits in all roles...funny, emot., drama...anything.
phoenix thumbnail
Sujal from kahiin to hoga.I want to teach vasu a lesson that she never forgetπŸ˜†
jazmine thumbnail
I have no idea of who to be, even im girl I love to be Arjun in Kkoi Dil Mein Hain, actually he aint Arjun but sahil!!!Baddie roles sure do suit me.πŸ˜‰Otherwise as a female role I would like to be Vasu in KTH to stop CG from saying his irrateting words!!!!normally, I treat my self like a Tomboy. I love sports much morwe than boys esp Football. I like myself as an Arrogant person, Nasty, mean, not kind, not friendly. I always give smirks n evil looks. If u see a fight going on between me n my bro, normally everytime when my parents try to find out who started the fight, its always me, n its true.
kripawgr thumbnail

well jaz i guess u should do ramola from kahin kissi roz

you will love that what say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

besides we know how kind and nice you are ...

take care

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_fan

well jaz i guess u should do ramola from kahin kissi roz

you will love that what say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

besides we know how kind and nice you are ...

take care

Thats a good idea k_fan, lovely suggestion. being Ramola, i can fulfil one desire which is to kill EktaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Ramola suits me coz then i get to torture others, well i torture them anyways, so guess that i will torture them more!!!! hehehehehehe, i am evil not good or kind but EVIL!!!i love negative roles