Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

What killed this show?

Poll Question: What do you think eventually help loose TRPs?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.27%]
2 [4.55%]
5 [11.36%]
1 [2.27%]
2 [4.55%]
1 [2.27%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [6.82%]
24 [54.55%]
5 [11.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think it was a bit of everything.

I think the acting wasn't all that bad.  I really really liked the beginning and the relationships between Taashi and her father, Bhim Kaka, uncle, aunt and Rohan.  All character's acting was great throughout.  Taashi is excellent - but in the last two weeks she is made to look pretty stupid.   This is the fault of the director.

Arjun's family was played by fine actors, but there was a lot of talent wasted (esp. his mother and father). 

Arjun could have been better - I think his acting deteriorated overtime.  His last few scenes were pretty bad. It seemed like he gave up.

I really wanted to see the story develop into the actual reincarnation story.  I think the show lost many viewers after the whole mystery room/mother/father part. 

Edited by nivin0 - 10 February 2011 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbviraf4u_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What killed this show?" in Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivin0

I think it was a bit of everything.

I think the acting wasn't all that bad.  I really really liked the beginning and the relationships between Taashi and her father, Bhim Kaka, uncle, aunt and Rohan.  All character's acting was great throughout.  Taashi is excellent - but in the last two weeks she is made to look pretty stupid.   This is the fault of the director.

Arjun's family was played by fine actors, but there was a lot of talent wasted (esp. his mother and father). 

Arjun could have been better - I think his acting deteriorated overtime.  His last few scenes were pretty bad. It seemed like he gave up.

I really wanted to see the story develop into the actual reincarnation story.  I think the show lost many viewers after the whole mystery room/mother/father part. 

Agree with you completely.

Plus in addition, for me Arjun was very repulsiveDead his personality initially which I overlooked, but then his horrible acting just made me turn it off everytime

Janhvi was good specially after marriage. All others were upto mark including Rohan.

I believe Sony was promoting it well so can't blame them this time. Rerun is at 5:30PM in US and 10:30PM original, so can't blame timing either.

changumangu123

Groupbie

changumangu123

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Arjun can't act.  He was on a show (ghar ki laxmi) before where he could do nothing but give blank frozen expressions.  Everyone else acted very well.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.