Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxsrikondaahcirpurvissnehag10momsx3mvatsaniki_pnpandey1pratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsdavisgshah84activesonalsmile365daysneteche_csriyapoojakamatscloudzvicaevChit15bmm1985bostanianrgattuone2nonepallaidivmathGauri22naj7iloveidiotboxmushkan_2003KyunkiImafananu rulzSushitaLover23ammooskhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Feb 10th 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo,

I am really curious to know what DS will do once her ladesar's kartootein are revealed. She was all for 2 wives in the past, hope she doesn't even dream of suggesting that.

I feel Anandi may do something for the destitute in Mumbai and she may get more publicity out of it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaifiddu-bGauri22pjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jyo....

I am fed up of repetitive things shown...waiting for tomorrow...hope the story moves forward and something substantial happens in the show...Jagya needs to decide asap...gauri ne tho time de diya...but I cant wait....just tell man with whom you want to be....why so much confusion !Confused

Anandi roaming around in ghagra in mumbai was so ODD ! she forced Gehna to wear salwar suit on her honeymoon.....then why didnt she pack any for herself ! Confused when she knows Jagya likes seeing her in western attire...at least a salwar suit wouldn't have done any harm !  and I guess the costume department has changed, earlier the clothes used to be appealing and beautiful...now its outright hideous !!! (yucky flashing purple and gody yellow...ewwwww)

The cv's are trying really hard to make Anandi look more "gaonwali" and trying to garner sympathy for her...by making her fall while decorating...lighting candles etc...arrey cv's asli mudde pa aao na...chewing gum ki tarah khiche chale jaa rahe hai....ab tho taste bhi chala gaya Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123pallaiprattspjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i too thought what happened to the salwar suits she was wearing during honeymoon..ErmmThey just want another excuse for jagya to shout at his ganwaar beendni  for embarrassing him in front of his friends ..
Dadisa praising anandi was nice but maybe it was just the adrak tea she was missing ..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathiloveidiotbox

pallai

pallai

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update Jyo....

I am fed up of repetitive things shown...waiting for tomorrow...hope the story moves forward and something substantial happens in the show...Jagya needs to decide asap...gauri ne tho time de diya...but I cant wait....just tell man with whom you want to be....why so much confusion !Confused

Anandi roaming around in ghagra in mumbai was so ODD ! she forced Gehna to wear salwar suit on her honeymoon.....then why didnt she pack any for herself ! Confused when she knows Jagya likes seeing her in western attire...at least a salwar suit wouldn't have done any harm !  and I guess the costume department has changed, earlier the clothes used to be appealing and beautiful...now its outright hideous !!! (yucky flashing purple and gody yellow...ewwwww)

The cv's are trying really hard to make Anandi look more "gaonwali" and trying to garner sympathy for her...by making her fall while decorating...lighting candles etc...arrey cv's asli mudde pa aao na...chewing gum ki tarah khiche chale jaa rahe hai....ab tho taste bhi chala gaya Sleepy

well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update - but its time Anandi knew the trth i guess...

pjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Jyo,

I am really curious to know what DS will do once her ladesar's kartootein are revealed. She was all for 2 wives in the past, hope she doesn't even dream of suggesting that.

I feel Anandi may do something for the destitute in Mumbai and she may get more publicity out of it
Don't think his kartootein will be revealed soo soon Ermm,Yeah,anandi will be shocked to see him with gauri  but jagya as usual will shot backPinch ,say "shahari  log  aise hii b'day  manaathey hain,tuu ganwaar kyaa jaane" ...he is an expert when it comes to lying so wouldn't have much trouble wriggling out of this situation  ...
So  this threesome will drag on and on-even gauri is willing to wait as long as it takes for jagat to become a doctor-5 year planSleepy
With DS  i think her current priority is getting a jagya parpotha  so whichever beendni  provides that will get her vote..Ermm

divmath

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Jyo,

Don't think his kartootein will be revealed soo soon Ermm,Yeah,anandi will be shocked to see him with gauri  but jagya as usual will shot backPinch ,say "shahari  log  aise hii b'day  manaathey hain,tuu ganwaar kyaa jaane" ...he is an expert when it comes to lying so wouldn't have much trouble wriggling out of this situation  ...
So  this threesome will drag on and on-even gauri is willing to wait as long as it takes for jagat to become a doctor-5 year planSleepy
With DS  i think her current priority is getting a jagya parpotha  so whichever beendni  provides that will get her vote..Ermm

ROFL

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top