Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The show is about ABHIYA.. Not abt panchi-sid (Page 8)

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Can someone plz tell me why Panchi has become a target. All of sudden? I am really confused coz suddenly I see so many people hating her , her character and the actor playing her too? Why this sudden hatred? Her character is the same as it was before, she has even become more interesting in my point but now sudddenly I see so much hatred toward her! :S

And on the topic-I disagree. I am enjoying all the scenes right and believe me only constant AbhiYa will become monotonous and boring in due time if we didn't have other character and hence a proper story. Further sid is new character and they need to shape up his character hence he has been a given a little more importance but that doesn't mean AbhiYa are neglected, we also get their scenes don't we?

I totally agree with You.
Panchi's character is the same as before, Gharelu, righteous, soft, just &  sweet. She is developing a soft corner for her casanova boss as she has seen a soft side in him as well. Sid helped her with danish couple of times...moroever when Sid-Panchi went for a buisness trip; Sid slept in the car in the cold becoz she refused to stay together. Panchi knows how much he cheats other woman he will not force himself on her. Sid somehow has respect for her feelings. Moreover Sid is a good talker suave and a dashing personality. Any girl can fall for him.Similary Panchi is falling for him gradually. Noone knows when and how love happens. So she is liking him now. Panchi is not changed, her character knows what is wrong and what is right, but love doesnot follow rules. Piya being so matured cannot control her feelings for a vampire...such is love...we love Abhiya. Moreover Sid-Panchi track is not forced. If at all Sid-Panchi happens it will happen very graudually and eventually.

I don't  know why is Panchi being hated in the forum now all the time.
We all know PKYEK is ABhiya's love story and we love it that way we don't want Abhiya to separate and I believe they won't; but side stories interwined with Abhiya is needed otherwise creatives will run out of ideas.

Edited by rmitra - 02 March 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

solembaum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index