India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The show is about ABHIYA.. Not abt panchi-sid

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Okay, i am not asking about to show abhiya 24x7, but plz dont forget that they are the leads. Plz give them more screen space! Stop showing us filler episodes one after the other! Most of the viewers watch n follow pkyek because of abhiya, not because of panchi-sid n too many extra characters! Misha kabir T and tracker are also imp pillars of the show, but too mich panchi is really undigesrible.
Please show more of abhiya or else u gona face drop in TRPs

Suhana

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjass6t930mitumiPoisonedHeartDoris.N_13Mavi18Blossom10attack_007sonam21Vivilaciouss_mescorpio95BoredNCynicalSapphire_238lighteningbuzzmaaneet_foreverAnamikaSJain-Chinky---AROMAL--raj-guria-kritika7eelaluvkasu..Akaisha..Prinsesse.SuviTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraMahak Sinha.:.MONA.:.chahat4u-Euphoria-music_l0ver036ragzz.relentless.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I think its fine, maybe they are shaping up the story. If it goes on for long, you could then put this up. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meawsupercool3--AROMAL--leeseunggilovenishu786nami2811

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I disagree i think what the CV's are doing is very good as they are giving everyone their own screen space and thats what i love abt this show unlike other shows where only the lead pair makes up the TRPs..but in PKYEK every1 has their own love-story n evry1 needs 2 hve their own scenes to make it a success!Big smile

i am loving the sid-panchi pair right now hope their story develops over time too!!Embarrassed

Edited by azam12neelab - 10 February 2011 at 10:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300Edward01Vivilaciouss_meAY_RHr4eVerAvocado.Girlbloodlinemeawperfectdreamssupercool3Shilpa.AgarwalYukti_Ratzholicnishu786justadream.Akankshaa.nami2811Tani91-Euphoria-garima22

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
For me except abhiya and misha everyone is invisible. I watch PKYEK just for abhiya. After a hectic schedule cant pain my eyes much by seeing other.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliBlossom10kasucrazyscorpio95Ms-Min-Hoka7eelaluvkasuchahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

meetdolphin Newbie
meetdolphin
meetdolphin

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree Abhya piya misha kabir T  I love watching them but panchi sid ohh the long scenes i get bored.. I feel rating will go down if they keep on showing that does not interest most of the viewers

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliBoredNCynicalkasucrazyscorpio95ka7eelamaaneet_forever

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i hate watching panchi nd siddharth's scenes........... maybe cuz i dnt like panchi!!!!!!!!! nd today tht office scene was sooooo damn puky!!!!!!!! Angry Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930kasucrazyka7eela

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I join you I look only abhiya and Misha she is so funny it is not boring.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikasucrazymaaneet_forevergarima22

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
im agree with u dr...i watch dat show for Abhiya n misha..nw if sometimes i missed d show n watch it on YT..i complete it in just 10 minutes..coz they come for a very few minutes....nlast few days back only angad n ruhi was on screen..i was thinking dat banner of d show should be changed...was totally fed of this...luv to watch AbhIya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikasucrazy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index