Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ maaneet ff Thread 7 (Page 174)

nisha_bh Senior Member
nisha_bh
nisha_bh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
tat was brilliant muskan
ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

You know I definitely would have different feeling for all  parts  .......... if i wudn'v read the whole update in one go cuase I was too desperate to know the whole story that din wait to comment and then read next part ...........and now I regret it spoiled the all fun ......... now i know rimi is not geet ..........but still i'l give my feedback  but I'm still curious to know who is this girl is she send by geet's relative ???  nd I'm loving this flow just the pain maan is going thru is little disturbing  ...........

My feeling until i get to know the girl rimi is fake geet ......

Part 58 :  maan has kept her name creature great !!!  one thing i din get if this gal is here for money then why she wud  break the relation ........confusing  D'oh........

the gal in disguise of geet is failed to cheat maan's heart .......his brain is only doing obligations ..........just in obligation he dznt want to hurt fake geet .........Unhappy

i kind of  had doubt that she is not geet but when she stated wearing clothes of maan's choice i thought just for time being she was influenced she is geet only

i was too angry to read that she cant where to find maan and when she  did not notice his wound ..............

i so wanted maan to open up with geet and ask why he can't relate himself to her........... i wanted him to sort out things with geet before engaging to her  .......

Part 58 :   maan's condition makes me so sad .....geet not noticing maan's wound  ,choosing the costliest ring instead  not noticing the similar ring maan had gifted her .....even if she was real how cud maan love her ...........
she instantly hugged him & kissed his cheek. He moved back in shock. She actually did wat his wify used to do, pounce at him & kiss his cheek, brain was all thrilled his wifey was selfless...i though old geet is cumng back  i was too happy of her this act .........

brain - her dress???
heart - my love is not so shallow
brain - her not working in KC???
heart - that really doesn't matter
brain - her not calling u jaanoo
heart - it hurts
brain - she even kissed u like the way she did before
heart - thats exactly wat is my point.. even if she did all that wat she did before.. I for sure now know that she is not my little wify
brain - u r not making sense
heart - U R NOT MAKING SENSE  Exactly my point  maan's love is nto that shallow that little change is geet wil stop him loving her ......... ....

call gave me doubt .....the girl talking to maan was real geet but girl in party on phone fake geet .........but like maan even i was confused

part 60 :   arohi - kya baat hain, aaj 4 saal main pehli baar tuje kuch bolte suna hain phone main ........ pehele bhi boal hota toh aaj itni confusion nahi hoti

see geet can never change .........she can feel maan's restlessness .......she still wears her choice of clothes  .........

Arjun - main tumhara BF kum iska body guard jada lagta hoon. 

Geet ignored it all eating her chocolate - jada footage khani ki zarorat nahi hain.. I need to make one call & he will be here in less than 8hrs...
Arjun - min 12hrs..delhi main traffic bhi hoti hain
she turned her lips - ok 12hrs
Arjun - so why don't u just call him & finish with all this
Geet - because I love him love him love him a lot. 
Arjun - yeh kaise pyar hain tum dono ka...
arohi - yeh pyar nahi deewangi hain

Arjun - I am sure he has forgotten her. Have u seen the HOT girls he parties with. Abhi tak tho he probably slept with ...umm...let me count...50 minimum. & dated 100
Geet didn't bother.  
Arohi - yaar Geet teri baat mujhe samjh nahi aati, how can u be so cool about all this.
Geet - because I know him. He can't even touch any other girl 
arohi - wat if he does
geet smiled - then he might be thinking its me in his arms.

i seriously loved this part geet's trust on her love .............and the last line so true and awesum ......  everything in this part was just fantasticClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

part 61:    ..........you know i just loved lat two updates  ..............they both are deewane  .........i love their deewangi ........they each other so well that even the distance is only between their bodies not soul ........ its just not heart to heart connection it is soul to soul connection ......no1 can understand this other than them  .........maan stabbed his heart proves how much i misses geet ..... when we can't accept this fake geet how can maan ....... heart wrenching update

i really can't she the torture maan is in ......... nd  geet ........i love her deewangi...onky she can love maan  selflessly  ........

part 62 :    Arohi - how can that be, if he loves her he won't get effected by u
Geet smiles - effected '.u don't know wat effect I have on him.. happy she still knows her effect on him geet ,arohi and arjun's convo was very touchy  and emotional ....Heart HeartHeartHeartHeart

Geet smirked - no one can take advantage of him
arohi - Geet I think u should meet him
Geet - nahi yaar.. tu samjh nahi rahi hain
arohi - samjha de..waise bhi teri deewangi I can never understand
Geet - he knows I love him a lot...
arohi - umm
Geet - if I go in front of him... he can read my eyes in a sec & sense that I still love him, that will make him feel guilty & sad
Arjun who stood near the door listening to all this - aur deewani kabhi usse duhki nahi kar sakti
arohi - if he truly loves that girl then  why will he feel sad for u
Geet - because he loves me... because he owns me.. she knows he loves her then why is she not bothered to know why he got to engaged sum1 else  D'oh
Arjun & arohi pulled each others hair - GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR  i also reacted in same way GRHHHHHHHHH even i dnt  understand what she wants.....Smile

Geet - idon't know bag main hi tha.. the searched her bag..they rushed back to the flat.. looked for every where her passport & certificates where no where to be seen
Arjun yelled how can u be so careless
Geet was sinking..she could breath..it looked like the whole world was conspiring to separate them..jaanoo she screamed & fell on the floor crying.. first time ever did Arjun & arohi saw her in tears..she was never the crying types, always filled with life & happiness OMG !!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked  its becumgn very difficult ......how cum rimi got all geet's identification proof .......I'm scared even if geet wants she cant prove she is geet  to any1 i guess no1 wud trust her except maan ....... .

I loved the last bit ............  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

part 63 :    I hate u ..I hate u....she cried hitting on his chest meekly with all her strength that she could gather at that time... exactly the way maan had thought about geet's reaction when he got the news she is cumgn backEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........again it was an emotional update but very beautifulClapClapClapClap......... don'l blame arjun ......he is only worried for his frnd .......

part 64 :    first i thought she will choose creative designer .........fighting with brain and heart Unhappy......when ur brain and heart are not agreed on same thing you always go in dilemma bit geet is back in maan's life she will change his world again like she did beforeSmile  .........he kissed her tears  .....Smile

all updates were jsut fantastic some were too emotional and touch and some juet made cry ............but i'm loving where the story is leading ClapClapClapClapClapClap 

Edited by anu_luv_maan - 19 February 2011 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Opaldewssmj1977.shrutimuskanp

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i eish muskan aisa koi twist de luved spl in subconsious mind he spoke every thing his fear his heart not accepting rimi everything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutimuskanp

234Diya426 Groupbie
234Diya426
234Diya426

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
hey frends, sorry i dont understand one thing. Is rimi not geet or are they different characters m a bit confused? Confused
wildcat447 Groupbie
wildcat447
wildcat447

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
waiting for the update........................
Opaldews Senior Member
Opaldews
Opaldews

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

read all the parts in one go..!!!!!Day Dreaming

*hatss off & two thumbs upP...!!!*~Thumbs UpThumbs Up
its really one of the most interestin' and innovative stories i've ever read on IF..!!*~Blushing

You handled MAAN & GEET's feeling so well, flawlessly written..!!*~ClapClap

the title *dewangi* is *puurrrrrr-fectllyyyy* relatin' with MAAN & GEET!!!!!*~Embarrassed

The execution of  Pain, happiness their feelings towards each other was awesomely written...!!*~Clap

i must say you have GREAT WRITING SKILLS..!!*~Day DreamingDay Dreaming
*bow down*

Please add me to your PM list...!!
~Smile
would love to read another FF's of yours...!!*~Big smile

p.s i got the link of this FF from GEET page on fb!!*~
TongueWink
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5