Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is not fair muskaan kyun hume toture kar rahi ho. plssssssssssssssss maan geet ko pechan le aur use jaldi pata chale ki woh jo uske ghar main rehrahi hai woh rimi hai.
ixiaa thumbnail
Loved dis part.its great. no words 2 describefor the way u tell  ur story. its just great. d twists n truns only u can do dat.can't wait 4 ur next update. plz update soon.
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. but wht is this, maan didn't recognise her, though his heart could feel it was geet. and I am surprised abt the behaviour of maan and rano, how could they take rimi as geet, they even don't know wht real geet is doing, wht if something bad happens with her. lets see wht will happen in the office. continue soon.........
Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Muskaan!!
Great and touching update but Maan earlier used to know in 1 look what was bothering Geet... how could he not know her heart's state and desire now... n Geet, doesnt she want to meet her mum? n what about Arohi? Doesnt Geet's mum enquire about Geet from Arohi..since they live together?How can they not know what is happening in Geet's life specially when they were such a close family...
Can you please reunite them..show a Maan who was soo attuned to Geet's each need,move and inner feelings that he for sure knows that she is Geet and unravels who this Rimi is ....
please can we get an idea about how many updates you think will u take before u make Maan unearth the whole mystery? I would be happy with a rough idea and an acknowledgment of my post...great writing once again...I never knew this section existed before I read your post on IF about your FFs. :)
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was initially angry with you for changing Geet so much. Thn i was angry for the fact that Maan is not acception gEet... But in one update when Geet was asking for Handa mansion papers to go ther along with Rano! I found it very fishy coz geet is one who doesnot care abut such things... The whole Khurana empire is running under her name! 😆

Then you mentioned about 'Geet learnt about his likings' Bang on ! i knew this was not geet then! 😃 Also Am so happy that Maneet will be in KC now! Is this all because of Handa family revenge spree on Maan... that they sent someone else as Geet here.... Hope the mystery unfolds soon... But this Rimi is getting on to my nerves.... Between one more thing... Why has Rano not been able to see that its not her daughter.... Only Maan feels its not her... what about the mother? How is the mother not getting the doubt about her daughter...😕
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update........ kill dat rimi simi or wateva......... jaldi.......😡😡
sakadafi thumbnail
hai!!! kya setting di hai...

When Arjun was trying to take Geet away from Maan, I was literally going "nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn" to my laptop screen ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Am wondering....how changed is Geet and exactly how different does she look from Rimi?
zubi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh! diii plzzzz unhe jaldi se milaa do, plzzzzzzzzz fr god sake plzzzzzzz the way they hearts talkd to eachother was awesummmm,bt love to see thm again intheir office, plzzzzzz di dont forget to Pm me nd update the nxt soonnnnnn
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...tht was really a emotional update...luved it...but hate the way evry time misunderstanding crops up..😭..hate this rimi...geet in maan's office...hope maan recognizes her soon...not able to take it..!!continue soon.!!

Rohini

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic update lvd it...geet n maan in pain...but geet joinin KC..yupieee