India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [10/2 Epi 76] (Page 6)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
true mansi, KMH1 ka repeat ho raha hai.. chalega we are reminiscing our dear old punji.. but true, they need to show up here n take some tips from us.. we are coming up with such brilliant thoughts..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@aksh4IF

yes...i think we sent a long list of suggestion.. KHM team need to check it out...Our Lounge story writers are not that bad...

KHM ... can u hear us....please do something...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@anjali 
And as predicted Mikhail was a decoy.. Ab dekhna hai, will Arohi realize that Arjun is protecting Rudr or will she just accept what he told her and file for divorce??Confused
seeing how arohi is so dumb...n never ever understood arjun...luks like she will file for divorce..but i hope that dnt happen...i dnt want her to believe what arjun sed dis time...well lets see how much se knows arjun..Wink

but aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki uska redemption, judai ke lamhon me catalyze ho jayen!! kyunki abhi gauri ka trump card baaki hai.. aur gauri ki asliyat toh arohi ke haath hi khulegi..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasilove_kukikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@Ari22
...loved the moment when she was climbing up the stairs, how she hesitated at the door, the way she was practising to say sorry and the background was just the cherry on the cake...it was just perfect...ClapClapStarStar
yupp me2...it felt nice 2 c a bit of guilt in arohi...ClapClap

after all hes still too grateful to rps for binging him and billu and makrand to the house and giving them a new life...arjun thinks he owes his life to rps even after doing this much for him......gud analysis...ClapClap...yupp..i also think arjun is covering up for RPS...because arjun feels he owes his whole life to RPS

the way their eyes met....if arohi could just forget her hatred for 1 minute and see those eyes she would not believe for even a second that he is guilty...he was telling one story and his eyes were telling a completely different one
yupp...arjun's eyes were very expressive..vud feel and see the pain...CryCry..if only arohi had forgotten all the bad things..n just thot abt arjun....Disapprove

lovely take..Hug

@Kavya
love reading ur takes..ClapClap...u out alot of depth into dem..Embarrassed
oh forgot,  cvs pls. show us that they both now know that they met each other at the destiny moment,  wasnt that important,  but if u are planning it for some other scene then fine,  but if not clear it up now so it adds to her realisation
yupp Kavya...me2 want CV's to realise abt the maswerade party 12pm thing....why have they forgtton...OuchOuch...badly wanna see the redemtion track...arjuhi's love track...mu's being solved now...Cry

all cut cut scenes no continuation,  too much dostana,  and also singu's meeting,  few seconds scene of arjun saying I am raj's dad, oh baad mein kya hua ,  thats upto us we can imagine arohi's reaction the way we want , open ended scene tha
ditto Kavya..bad editing...Thumbs Down

great take..Hug

@Priya
 and the best part is its soooo unpredictable who thought arohi would show up 4 arjun's secretary interview!
hehe..i think we all knew dis wud happen...LOLLOL

Arjun's expression was hilarious when arohi asked who iz hotter?
yupp..we all loved his expressions...TongueEmbarrassedWink

short bt sweet take..Hug

janamanasilove_kukikavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

hi ,,for todays epi,,i want to say u that,,i alawas pyar bina vishwas ke adhura hai,,agar hum kisi pe vishwas nahi kar sakte toh hum us insaan se pyar nahi krte,,and todays arjun broke arohi vishwass,,,ok dont be serious navu,,ok first of all bro''PARUL GULATI''is''GAURI'' real name na,,aur koi naam nahi mila apko,,,and arohi looking ...hot as secretory,with specks,,and bro aj ke dreessmein cutieee peiiiiiii lag rhe the,,sachi muahh,,and rudhar dialogue''JO CAREFULL REHTA HAI WOH SAMJDHAR KEHLATA AND JO NAHI REHTA WOH;;MUMMI DADDY''hahaha so swt''CHOTE DADUU''itni serious convo mein bhi fun,,and aj ap bhut km starting and middle mein thoda sa,,i want to see u more yaar,aj ka kmh adhura sa lag raha tha,,love u muahhh,,a big tight hug,,bcs i m missing u very much

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistlove_kukiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
even i was irked by that...they cut the arjuhi scene at the most crucial momentAngry...maybe they are making us wait till arohi gets that sabar and samajh dadi was praying she gotOuch...i mean it cant be that she got so stumped by the news that she became blank and dint react only...but if we look at it from an optimistis point of view maybe her reaction and their conversation couldnt have been wrapped up in the odd 10 mins that were left and so they discontinued it...maybe tomorow we'll get some awesome arjuhi moments...coz arohi has learnt pretty well by now that she cant trust arjun maybe she'll go with her heart atleast this tymSmileSmileSmile

janamanasipiamistkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Aksh!! I'm back from PM to SPM!! LOL

btw.. Aksh!! I just realized something.. when I don't like an episode.. I do zyada bak bak as pose to when I like the epi I write a shorter one..
aaj to hadh hi ho gayi!! 4 para bharke galliya de CV's ko aur Micky, jiggy ko!! pata nahin take likhte waqt kya ho jata hai mujhe!! mein bhi Arohi ke jaise bak bak meter hoti ja rahi hoon!! LOL

woh toh hum sab ho jaate hain...aur vaise bhi spamming ke saath vachan toh nibhana padhta hai na!! Wink 

ab suppose yeh baccha micky ka hai..toh hum sab toh zor zor se hasne wale hai.. careful mikhail ka careful mistake.. but kahan apna badmaash cute sa Raj aur kahaan yeh chachundar Micky.. i really hope they r not related.

Ab rudr ka yeh logic bhi banta hai, ki woh kitna bhi kamina ho.. apni dushmani aur zindagi me kuch kaide se rehta hai.. n i dun see any reason for him to cheat on his wife.. and as much as i hate him for ruining arjun's mind.. he does respect his mom.. Confused

Ya Aksh!! even I don't want my kiddo sweet cute Raj to be that chachundar's pilla!! I mean uski to clothing style bhi Micky se 100000X better hai.. bilkul Arjun jaisi!! Raj really adores Arjun and he truly want Arjun to be his dad for ever.. he loves being with Arjuhi and even I want Raj to always stay with Arjuhi!! Their trio Rocks!! I wish they would stay together for ever... even though we know he's not Arjun's kid so, technically not possible.. but still Smile

Yupp.. Rudra is a very very focused, self centered but committed person!! he has a style, attitude, personality everything.. he's a perfect DON!! he is very principled.. total kayde, kanon wala person, who lives upto his kayde as oppose to that Ulluwaliya's, KSA to be specific!! Ullus r like bin paise ke lote!!LOLLOL I have always loved this character Rudra as much as I hate him.. for using Arjun for his selfishness. But even then I have always respected some aspects of Rudra's character like his respect towards his mom, his love towards his family minus Arjun, his sense of commitment towards his business, his focus approached to life!! Even I think that he has no reason to cheat his wife and his character has never shown to be life that so far.. but his comments today said it all.. he did say everyone makes mistakes in their life!! so, I'm guessing he's no different!! As far as Arjun goes.. Arjun right now is surely his puppet.. i mean Rudra means so much to him that he can never deny or oppose his dad!! he can never think that Rudra can ever be as selfish as he is.. Arohi is the only person who can make him realize this!!

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARI22

even i was irked by that...they cut the arjuhi scene at the most crucial momentAngry...maybe they are making us wait till arohi gets that sabar and samajh dadi was praying she gotOuch...dadi shud stop praying for Arohi n start praying for the viewers.. we really need the sabar n samajh to understand this trak.. and Arohi to Arohi hai.. is story ka focus hi yeh hai ki uske brattish character me sabar aur samajh kam hogi..aur woh develop hoga bhi toh climax me..i mean it cant be that she got so stumped by the news that she became blank and dint react only...but if we look at it from an optimistis point of view maybe her reaction and their conversation couldnt have been wrapped up in the odd 10 mins that were left and so they discontinued it...maybe tomorow we'll get some awesome arjuhi moments...coz arohi has learnt pretty well by now that she cant trust arjun maybe she'll go with her heart atleast this tymSmileSmileSmile

Edited by aksh4IF - 10 February 2011 at 1:24pm

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top