Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [10/2 Epi 76] - Page 13

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya prem, i wud like arjun to make a life for himself.. but i think moving out of the house n being an accha insaan - tht we r not gonna get coz..ek baar usne try kia bhi and it didnt pan out.. πŸ˜”

plus rudr is way too practical.. there is no way hez kicking out arjun unless arjun goes on the rebellious trak n says there is no way hez supporting crime no more.. which we know arjun won't do..atleast not yet..

upar se dadi, we r forgetting tht, shez very optimistic. she won't let the family split up.. she'll try to keep 'em all together but at the same time keep wishing tht they all love each other 

n the world is not split in to gud n bad ppl..there r so many shades of grey in between..family splitting into gud ppl n bad ppl is a trak we have seen many many times before.. i wish they cud find another fresh idea here.. and i am not really looking for a goody-two-shoes style ending..like for ex. for whtevr reason..in season 1..they left the thread of paddy's mahaan karnama open.. like they didnt show her to be exposed n then sent to jail or any punishment of any sort.. i liked tht in the sense tht not every mistake gets noticed n not every chor gets caught.. so here also we don't really need the don family to become 'acche' insaan... i just want arjun to get justice n for him n arohi to be together.. 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Loved the takes everyone - πŸ‘.  

@anjali - thank you πŸ€—  I love ur lovely takes too. πŸ˜›.

@neethi -  god it was good to see u back, missing ur takes. 

I think the Arohi's reaction for what arjun said yday may not be like we thot.  she might join hands with kumud or act on her own again,  and that brings us the scene shown in sbs, the drunk driving wala,  

after that the attraction part comes I think,  the one that's stated in the new TB article.  that the promo is an indication of their physical attraction now,   and  they have clearly said  that consummation wont happen any time soon,  so it will fun to watch all that tension betn them.  side by side we get the realisation tracks, I think cvs are on track, all this is leading to the major revealations.

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@kavya ya i am hoping for the best now!!..hope the CVs wont disappoint us!!..now the promo looks more beautiful and meaningful!!❀️..and more than that they are married!!😳
kavyasam thumbnail
I know olly the promo luks more meaningful now,  it is not actually gonna happen but it indicating the fire and passion betn them ,  all that tension shld be neatly done,  cvs dont disappoint us pl.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wow wht a epi,,,Arjun playing games and arohi works,,oh god arjun ne arohi ke balo pe chewgum laga di,,oh god,,πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›,,and fatehrs ki reponsibilties wah wah,,kafi kuch seekh gaye ap thode dino mein😲😲😲😲😲,,hahhaahha,,and raj as always''Mumma ap mat jao,,ap kahin mat jao,,,,'''''and then ''mumma ap jao,,kahin bhi chali jao''''so swt,,,,arohi irritates arjun in hotel so swt,,,,and karan chopstick kaise pakdi thi hahaha,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,,,and arjun ne sachi mein gadhi thok thi,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,,aur drink bhi kr lia wah wahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,,abhi rehna padega ghar,,i loved the whole epi,,bt i dont undertand ke kumud ka face aise kyu lag raha tha jaise uske muh mein kuch hai,,hahha😲😲😲,,,,love u loved the whole epiiii,,,,,apllause for u guys,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aksh4IF thumbnail
@nav92.. true kumud ke muh me voh snack bars honge na.. magical snack bars.. churaye 3..but khaye 300.. 
kavyasam thumbnail
come here guys .

aksh4IF thumbnail

sure.. was waiting for ppl to reserve.. din wanna start spamming so soon πŸ˜† abhi toh puri wkend padhi hai.. πŸ˜›