Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hii naina how are you after long time na.....
so how are you doing
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
haha yeah after a very long time....

but wow you all are making this chat thread movee...im so happy, the forum seems so much more lively now :)

im doing well though ^_^ really excited to see how naina's and anjali's track plays out =D
anu17 thumbnail
yaa yaar you know first it was may day dream that naina's mum will come request her to come with her....
but first naina's behavior .........yaa I can understand her
she is doinfg this to her mum case she knows how naina's mum hate her in the past...
naina don't know na that her mum changed only we know it🤣
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaa yaar you know first it was may day dream that naina's mum will come request her to come with her....
but first naina's behavior .........yaa I can understand her
she is doinfg this to her mum case she knows how naina's mum hate her in the past...
naina don't know na that her mum changed only we know it🤣

haha and her mom defintiely needs a taste of her own medicine...naina should be stubborn for a while 🤣

but hopefully their bond remains strong and doesn't deteriorate again😆😆

but we all know for sure this will cause more cracks in the dakshna relationship. he's going to get mad at her for lying about her mom😕
anu17 thumbnail
may be dashk will get mad ......aha not may be its sure that dashk once again get mad at her...nomally this will happen na.....🤣
hey yaar but naina will open her heart out to dashk what you think.....
after that dashk will help naina's mum to make naina and her mum's relationship to be strong.....
because Dashk wants to kick naina out out from the house na.....🤣
so that may be a good plan for him...

..Naina.. thumbnail

may be dashk will get mad ......aha not may be its sure that dashk once again get mad at her...nomally this will happen na.....🤣
hey yaar but naina will open her heart out to dashk what you think.....
after that dashk will help naina's mum to make naina and her mum's relationship to be strong.....
because Dashk wants to kick naina out out from the house na.....🤣
so that may be a good plan for him...

ahahah yeah these have just gotten used to having fights all the time 🤣
 hm do you think so? maybe...maybe he's going to yell at her so much that at one point she's just going to burst into tears an tell him that he has no idea what's going on, what actually happened....and he's going to say something stupid and she's going to spill and tell all...

wishful thinking but that would be nice😆

HAHAHA SO true! daksh will defintely have ulterior motives. 🤣

omg, what i was thinking was kaka is already hatching some plan...i think he's going to suggest that akriti go to darjeeling now just so she can stay at naina's house....😕
anu17 thumbnail
ha gr8 idea..I didn't think that na...
kaka will do it some times....
hey but I thought that after naina go away with her mum after one month...
aku will handle the business what naina is doing now(wedding planing)
aku handle it afer naina went away ...
what do you think about that yaar..
ha naina I also think after naina go away from dashk's house dashk will fell in love for naina..................
..Naina.. thumbnail

ha gr8 idea..I didn't think that na...
kaka will do it some times....
hey but I thought that after naina go away with her mum after one month...
aku will handle the business what naina is doing now(wedding planing)
aku handle it afer naina went away ...
what do you think about that yaar..
ha naina I also think after naina go away from dashk's house dashk will fell in love for naina..................

wait, it's not definite that naina's going to go away right?😕

because i dont think that she will...i think she's going to reconcile with her mom and they're going to be on good terms again, but I think naina will continue to live in mumbai and she'll run the wedding planing business with akriti either as an assistant or like a partner....

i dont think naina would go back to darjeeling once she has grown independent....and she can fend for herself....
anu17 thumbnail
but she loves her mum na........so how can a ma orr beti ka rishta grows strong....
hey yaar please tell me that naina's mum has a company...Is she a owner of a company.....I don't know that?????
..Naina.. thumbnail

but she loves her mum na........so how can a ma orr beti ka rishta grows strong....
hey yaar please tell me that naina's mum has a company...Is she a owner of a company.....I don't know that?????

i think so...cause in the beginning she seemed to always be bbusy in work, signing papers and meeting important people and everything...so i think she owns a company😕

and hmm thats true she loves her mom, but she's not a little kid anymore either...she already left the house...now she needs to learn to survive by herself....

i dont know though😆😆 im probably wrong...we'll see happens 🤣