Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 2* (Page 120)

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

hiii meenu yaar how are you...
I just hope that Naina will find the evil eye ka duppatta in the Naina's office...WOW GR8 if that happen...
kaki will find the gold coins then gr8
if that happen Dashk will speechless....
Dashk then you have to put the dote to your angry face..........

I think Aku might somehow manage to get her duppatta before Naina notices.
In the precap, it seems that Naina is not aware of the problem. If she was, she would not have sent the bouquet to her client.
Hopefully Kaki will find the gold coins soon, but how will she deal with it and give it to Naina.

I just hope the CV dont drag this one too much as I hate to see when evil people get what they want!

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Hi.....
@hkhb17: i wouldn't like Naina and Daksh to get married and then fall in love like many other serials....seeing Naina's characters I can't see what can make her marry Daksh against her choice as she is independant and smart! When Akruthi declares to her brother that she still wants to work with Naina, it will be like she's afraid of Kaka and all.

But I think Kaki will see through Akruthi's act. She caught Akruthi stealing away at night. And then, there is the bag with the real gold coins in the cerial jar. Lets see....but Akruthi is really annoying now!

I also dont know why Naina would say yes to Daksh at the moment. We will have to wait and see I suppose.
I think if we were waiting for them to fall in love first before marriage, I'm afraid we will be waiting for a long...long..long time!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yaa di she is not aware but if aku get her duppatta then I think that kaki will notice the coins in her Rice tin.....
ooops I forget that aku hide the coins in the rice tin

Edited by anu17 - 25 February 2011 at 2:54am
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I think dashk will not fell in love soon di...but he will get to know the past and then Dashk will get married after marriage also there is viranth and aku is there to break the relationship so .............
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Yes, even I hope for cute Dakshna moments very often....but till now of all serials I have seen I usually like it when a love story progresses slowly and logically, too fast makes it interesting in the beginning and boring later.....like i don't want it to be reeeeeeealy slow and filled with Dakshna hatred 90% of the time either.....just want them to fall in love without being trapped in a marriage and by understanding each other!Day Dreaming

hkhb17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Yes, even I hope for cute Dakshna moments very often....but till now of all serials I have seen I usually like it when a love story progresses slowly and logically, too fast makes it interesting in the beginning and boring later.....like i don't want it to be reeeeeeealy slow and filled with Dakshna hatred 90% of the time either.....just want them to fall in love without being trapped in a marriage and by understanding each other!Day Dreaming

but after watching ssbn I never think they will fell in love ha Dashk some how fells but our Naina never she only think Dashk as a friend or another person...and without a force they will not marry yaar I just think
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I think so too Anu. Even if she does like daksh eventually, she won't say yes to him if she thinks he is forced into marriage as she does not want to be a burden to anyone or needs any sympathy or charity.

anu17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I hope the Aku track ends soon but have a feeling that this will drag on for a while.
Do u think naina will leave the house in the future? She might stay as a paying guest with sushant & lekha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index