Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yaa yaar but do you think that this aku realize her mistake..I don't think yaar she also rude to her mum...shouting...
Really kaka's beti...............
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know if kaki will tell on aku to others.

She might find the gold coins in the rice (hoping she's cooking rice on Monday) and might tell aai who will help Naina amend the current problem. After that, I think kaki, aai & naina will be in a team. I feel that aku will slip out on her own in front of daksh and everybody else. Maybe she does something but aai, naina & kaki correct it. And then aku waits for naina to be proven as a liar and when she isn't, she will say but how come since... And then the whole show is finish. She'll have no one supporting her and then her own self realisation begins.
anu17 thumbnail
wow di gr8...
ya kaki ayii support naina.....
case of aku's rude and hate towards Naina depart her from her mum.her mum now suspect her...
I think Dashk suffering for find his wife Make her understand that she was wrong may be that time her bro also will go away from her...
then she realise she is wrong and try to help her dada to find Naina ...
and that time may aku build her own self respect career and every thing

hkhb17 thumbnail
I'm not sure if naina will go away after marriage.
My feelings are:
1. Aku track will run for a while. Until she is proven evil, bad etc. Daksh then knows the truth about. His sister and also becomes strict. He may not support naina but will not be angry with her all the time.
2. Naina will then leave and utilised the open plane ticket. I think aai will ask daksh to go with her as I don't think he will go after her since his feelings for her is not that strong. There he comes to know the truth about naina's past. So then there is no reason to hate her since she is not a liar. Hence, on his part there will be no objection to marriage to naina.
3. Something must happen where naina then also agrees to marriage (I really have no idea what yet)
4. Once married, I'm sure CV will bring out some other problems.
anu17 thumbnail
may be you are right heena di but I have some another twist....
ayii and kaki get to know aku's plan...
when Dashk's big fight with naina kaki kaki will tell every thing to Dashk but may not front of Aku...
Dashk get to know the truth...then Naina's mum may hospitalize...Radha auntcall Naina to come...
so Naina will go.....inform ayii about it...then ayii tell Dashk to go there...So dashk will go..there Naina's mum tell the truth to Dashk.
ayii baba and Naina's mum plan to marry dashk and Naina...
after that aku and vedhan also may kaka try their best to break the marrage by making misunderstanding between Naina and Dashk...
Naina can't suffer a lot because she think Dashk deasn't love her..so she went away to her mum
Dashk get to know the truth and go after Naina...
aku then understand what stupid she did and try to make the relationship between them...
I got that Idea..
what you think my friends
hkhb17 thumbnail
I like it anu! I particularly like kaki telling daksh the truth. He might set aku up to see if aku is that way inclined.

Anu do you think naina leaves after marriage?
anu17 thumbnail

yaap case if there is no love for Naina from Dashk she has to go..
because after marrage if Dashk only get the side of Aku and vedhan what will Naina do...
so I just think she will go...if that happen the story is beautiful..case Dashk has to regret what he did
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waah,Anu!....I loved tht.
But I don't think,she would leave;we know how strong she is.She might not leave just because Akruti and her family tries creating misunderstandings.There should be some other reason for her to leave,or either not leave at all.
anu17 thumbnail
yaaa the other reason may Dashk will tell that he is not Love with her....he will tell this because he is in angry mood...but it add to Naia's heart lots of hurt...remember she left the papa's house because her mum told her that she is not her mum...that hurt her lot.....so in here may be like that

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^That's another good one.She might be hurt alot with the fact that he hates her,but that might not let her to leave the house;coz anyways,she aint here for him.So,the only reason that might draw her backl would be her mother's health.