Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-10 Feb,2011 COMP (Page 4)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

AWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE! HOWLARIOUSClap
Very well written SrushStarStarStar

About D I have already waxed eloquent so nothing more on that front. But we all have to forgive Seema now. Chacha toh I love already.He was the one who brought D home & got him treated.Will be forever grateful to him.Cry And now Seema bothered to stop the car & help a needy woman. It was only later she came to know it was her mandir friend. So uske 7 khoon maaf abhi haan? Seema has begun the job she was brought here to do.Thumbs Up

I was so scared for the Sardar driver. I thought Ullu might shoot at him. But still felt very bad when he was beaten.Dont Sardars have some kind of knife on them always? Should have sliced Suda's carotid like a mooli.Angry

Today D & Nakku will play Chuppa Chuppi game.Treat for all you TaSha fans.Enjoy.Big smileBig smileBig smile  Pata nahin mujhe kab treat milega.Patil Saab kab theek hokar  didhum dishum karenge?????Unhappy

Arre I was just coming to your comment to reply...sorry could not reply yesterday...had started seeing double..I loved loved loved your title,.... you know I just read it time and again,,,,dont know why, have this terrible itch to read it and imagining him in Dutta's voice....*goosebumps over the body*Embarrassed
Saat nahi satrah khoon maaf karungi Seema ke, agar woh kal gayab ho jaye....LOL..I know Seema wala chacha saved Dutta, But he was also the one who encouraged Seema to go after Dutta, and his voice somehow irritates me...dont know whyLOL
Sardar chacha to ....*a big hug to him*.....
Waise D precap mein itni aankhen kyun faad raha that Nakku ko dekh ke....LOL.. I tell you your Patil Saab is turning Shri Krishna from Shri RaamLOL...and yesterday....the song...Arre baba re baba...Kya sensual song thaEmbarrassed...Dutta is getting ready...Zuby!!! tu to Duby!!!!LOL...Ab dekhti hoon, Tu analysis kaise karti hai, when Tasha milan hoga....Arre *head desking*...Bewakoof ladki (telling to myself),,, Tujhe bhi to analyze karna padega Nakku ko tab...hayyeeeeeEmbarrassed....Kaise karenge Zuby, I will not be able to put it in words.....Embarrassed

Dhishoom dhishoom to hoga...but am wondering,,,, are the CVs signifying some serious romance before teh dhishoom dhishoom??? aur kuchh bhi kare Dutta, romance ya dhishoom dhishoom, it will be advantage Zubyyyyy!!!!WinkLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 February 2011 at 7:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Pooji,Hug.... Whenever i post anything, I know I will receive at least one like and one commentBig smile
that empty gunwala dialogue was awesome, had registered it while watching the epi...but forgot while writing the update, and well, it came out to be soooooooooooooooooooooo long....I was thinking that you will comment that 'Ye Mahabharat kisne likha hai, use forum par se ban kar do'LOL
Shabz pagal ho gai hogi, or sar phod rahi hogi apna, LOL but kya kare,,,, so much in one epi...and had to do justice to Tasha na???
today i am going to sit with a sellotape with me, Seema ki bolti bandh karne ke liye...kyunki aaj to nakku bolegi naWink
You are right, the song was Dutta's POV, and he didnot know that what was going on in PN...But we know, and that is why perhaps it did not sit well with me ...but the words were so appropriate,,,and the tone was ....ahem ahem ....Embarrassed. sensuous ...Wink... Dutta getting ready for the Milan,,,so pull up your socks....we are to see some solid romance.... Embarrassed
Aaj hasne ka quota khali rakhna...hum aaj bohot hasne wale hain,,,epi kaisa bhi ho...LOL
Oh woh hand wala scene, dont even get me started on that...pehle to mujhe D ko jhapat marne ko dil kar raha tha, ke woh haath itni dheere dheere kyun utha raha hai....I mean purani filmo mein woh heroines kitni dhire se apni palke uthati thi, waise yeh haath utha raha tha...and then seeemaAngry...ChhipkaliAngry haath hatane ki kya zarurat hai, Nakku apni personal property pe haath rakh rahi thi, tera kya jaata thaAngry
But after that the way his hand lingered and went up to his heart (I think I have left and right side mixed up...because I think that he had placed hsi hand on the right side,,,,but I preferred the version that it was his heart he placed his hand on, thoda creative illusion to banta hai na bossLOL)...and his expression ..bewildered, lost, hapless...excellentClap
Chalo to aaj phir milenge..Chhipkali ki car mein hamare gadha-gadhi, let us seeLOL

same goes with me,mera BOTD padnewali ek pagal to confirm haiWink
I think hum dono ko ek mutual admiration society form kar leni chahiyeLOL

But,i guess seema finally apne step positivity ki taraf le rahi hai.Ana will feel better now,afterall usse seema ka analysis jo karna hai.
I was very irritated with chipku,she was first asking all stupid questions, & then she tried to remove nakku's handAngry & did u see in the end how she was looking towards dutta,this lady will never reform.Angry
Waise ullu ko sardarji ne bada achhe se daraya,but there also he started profit/loss non-sense.
I felt like giving him gumake ek in dutta's style.
But,overall once again dutta stole the show.Are yaar,koi car ki front seat pe baithe baithe hum sab ki itni buri halat kaise kar sakta hai.U know,i watched that song  & the part after nakku enters the car more than 10 times ab tak,phir bhi mera mann nahi bhara.Day Dreaming
I wish wo ullu hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi fail ho,& we get to see tasha alone,afterall car me seema & chacha bhi nahi hai naa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SrushtiHug
"rub her eyes  to raed it again to see who is updating "Shocked....Haila this was a suprised yaar ...Welll first of all congrats on very first update Thumbs UpClapClap.....U did an wonderful job yaar WinkThumbs Up...Loved it ....Finally we got to see Tasha in same frameDay Dreaming"Sigh it feels like an eternity since we last saw them together "....Hopefully we get more tomorrowWink......Lets see what happens.....Keep rocking with updates...hopin to see many more updates from u ...u take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs 
suhanaHug

Arre itni eyes rub mat karo sab....mera update kaise padhoge eyes rub karte rahoge toLOL
Thanks yaar...it was such a good epi...hope i did justiceEmbarrassed
Tasha in the same frame ,same car and under the same chhatSmile..Hope to see tasha and duji and batasha....arre waha baaji ko dekh,, bechare pe kya zulm ho rahe hai, dutta nahi hai to kishorreee ne use god mein le liya hai,,bechara ro raha hai,,,,uska bhi to soch...

what happens??? After yesterday, looking to D's train of thoughts, we are getting ready for the most awaited football teamWinkLOL
Lots of hugs to you tooooHug

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinks86

AWSUM UPDATE... JUST GONNA WATCH THE EPI COZ OF UR UPDATE ... MODS SORRY FOR WRITIN IN CAPS, MY FONE IS PLAYIN UP BUT JUST HAD TO COMMENT FOR THIS POST

Thanks yaar...am overwhelmed...may I know your name pleaseEmbarrassed
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Arre I was just coming to your comment to reply...sorry could not reply yesterday...had started seeing double..I loved loved loved your title,.... you know I just read it time and again,,,,dont know why, have this terrible itch to read it and imagining him in Dutta's voice....*goosebumps over the body*Embarrassed
Saat nahi satrah khoon maaf karungi Seema ke, agar woh kal gayab ho jaye....LOL..I know Seema wala chacha saved Dutta, But he was also the one who encouraged Seema to go after Dutta, and his voice somehow irritates me...dont know whyLOL
Sardar chacha to ....*a big hug to him*.....
Waise D precap mein itni aankhen kyun faad raha that Nakku ko dekh ke....LOL.. I tell you your Patil Saab is turning Shri Krishna from Shri RaamLOL...and yesterday....the song...Arre baba re baba...Kya sensual song thaEmbarrassed...Dutta is getting ready...Zuby!!! tu to Duby!!!!LOL...Ab dekhti hoon, Tu analysis kaise karti hai, when Tasha milan hoga....Arre *head desking*...Bewakoof ladki (telling to myself),,, Tujhe bhi to analyze karna padega Nakku ko tab...hayyeeeeeEmbarrassed....Kaise karenge Zuby, I will not be able to put it in words.....Embarrassed

Dhishoom dhishoom to hoga...but am wondering,,,, are the CVs signifying some serious romance before teh dhishoom dhishoom??? aur kuchh bhi kare Dutta, romance ya dhishoom dhishoom, it will be advantage Zubyyyyy!!!!WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]
Main nahin karoongi inke milan vilan ka update!AngryCry Main toh jal bhoon kar kahin koney mein rote baithe rahoongiCryCryCry Arey! Wahaan Kala sab pe bandook taane baithi hain aur Saab yahaan romance karenge? No chance!Approve Pehle fighting then romancingEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Arey! Mere sweetheart gentleman hain. Nakku gearbox pe gir padi toh dekh rahete ke theek hain ya nahi!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Main nahin karoongi inke milan vilan ka update!AngryCry Main toh jal bhoon kar kahin koney mein rote baithe rahoongiCryCryCry Arey! Wahaan Kala sab pe bandook taane baithi hain aur Saab yahaan romance karenge? No chance!Approve Pehle fighting then romancingEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Arey! Mere sweetheart gentleman hain. Nakku gearbox pe gir padi toh dekh rahete ke theek hain ya nahi!Embarrassed

Zuby,are u sure sirf gentleman ki tarah dekh rahe theWink

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

[QUOTE=-Srushti-]
same goes with me,mera BOTD padnewali ek pagal to confirm haiWink
I think hum dono ko ek mutual admiration society form kar leni chahiyeLOL

But,i guess seema finally apne step positivity ki taraf le rahi hai.Ana will feel better now,afterall usse seema ka analysis jo karna hai.
I was very irritated with chipku,she was first asking all stupid questions, & then she tried to remove nakku's handAngry & did u see in the end how she was looking towards dutta,this lady will never reform.Angry
Waise ullu ko sardarji ne bada achhe se daraya,but there also he started profit/loss non-sense.
I felt like giving him gumake ek in dutta's style.
But,overall once again dutta stole the show.Are yaar,koi car ki front seat pe baithe baithe hum sab ki itni buri halat kaise kar sakta hai.U know,i watched that song  & the part after nakku enters the car more than 10 times ab tak,phir bhi mera mann nahi bhara.Day Dreaming
I wish wo ullu hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi fail ho,& we get to see tasha alone,afterall car me seema & chacha bhi nahi hai naa.

Mutual admiration society to kab ki khul ke registered bhi ho gaiWink
I know Seema is going positive, and she is the catalyst in the tasha love life right now....but somehow the way she speaks and she ogles at Dutta is a bit too much for me....
i absolutely wanted to push her out when she freed Nakku's hand from Dutta's shoulder...Angry...ya... she was like 'Dutta, how I wished it was my hand that would have touched your shoulderDead'

yes...the songDay Dreamingand I have downloaded it...we are bunch of hopeless romantics...But I so love their chemistryEmbarrassed
Ullu is going to fail and is going to get flogged in public by the hunterwali.....Tasha alone in the car with no KMHs...Day Dreamingbut Gadhe ko iss situation ka faayda uthana ana chahiye naOuchLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 February 2011 at 7:27am

Pooja_219

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Wow srushti i just came to the form been busy lately & what do i c u updating wow fantastic do we tank shabz 4 asking u or u 4 agreeing awesome update dear just fab love itClap & how lucky r u, u get to update fab epi tasha finally. and u filled it with so much fun as well.i love ur ullu comments  LOL & me kya bolegi !
i can't wait 4 D to kick ullu ugg this days he is too much imagine he squirms on tai's order & if D is back he'll wet his pants ohh i can't wait 4 that day may b it will b today!LOL tanx srushti dear 4 ur lovely fun packed ofcourse with ur awesome comments update!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 11 February 2011 at 7:30am

-Srushti-

Go to top