India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Omg Abhay almost came to know PIA's secret

pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
In todays episode while confronting pia he almost reads her mind and gets the picture of everything just whie her dad(mr.arnab) was shown pia shakes it off and goes away
and after that while reminding the happenings he comes to conclution that pia is hiding from and about arnab (her dad) from abhay ...
i am sure in no time abhay will know the truth

awww and after pia asks and goes off about what her things matter to him
the thing he says was just soo lovey sweet stuff(jko cheez tumhe dhuk deta hai usse mijhe fark padta hai pia) awww i love that
but i want more ABHIYA yr.. i mean how can she be so who are type behavior to him

AND the teacher thing and kabir ''' ''' '' i am afraid that there are lot traps covering them i hope thay face everything together

and i was ow dare you... when that teacher thing tells that she will drift ABHIYA apart
i am worried...........
watever happens i want abhay and pia together

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirShivani_piyagitika.jlilly_starMavi18RabiahmeawMegaAngelzsAanya.Ritzie

lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Abhay, Piya's angel will surely support her this time also.Big smile

aaaaah, Abhay.........Day Dreaming
pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly_star

i know my dear but this time trouble is for both my jaans
so they should support each otherStar
Starand this is the time i want pia to shower her loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed on abhay n ____(atleast dont keep away piaAngryAngryAngry)
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Well he will come to know the truth abt Piya's past in few days it's difficult for him.....i guess.................Kabir should stop taking his ego at higher level what does he think? a person who is not state champion cannot defeat him,why ?is he master of basketball??He should stop interfering in Piya's life she is not small child she is big enough and knows what to do and what not.....He is getting desperate because Piya is paying more attention to Abhay and not him ............Angry

No offense to Kabir's fans........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabiahlilly_starRozy77

lilly_star Senior Member
lilly_star
lilly_star

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

Well he will come to know the truth abt Piya's past in few days it's difficult for him.....i guess.................Kabir should stop taking his ego at higher level what does he think? a person who is not state champion cannot defeat him,why ?is he master of basketball??He should stop interfering in Piya's life she is not small child she is big enough and knows what to do and what not.....He is getting desperate because Piya is paying more attention to Abhay and not him ............Angry

I don't like Kabeeeeeeer!!!!!Dead

He is interfering in Abhiya's life.Angry
pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

i agree with you fully fed up only waiting for ABHIYA pass all this ODDS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rabiah

raj_lover Newbie
raj_lover
raj_lover

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly_star

Agreed SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by raj_lover - 10 February 2011 at 8:39am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index