Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Hell hath no Fury..Side dish with Curry (Page 14)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Vinu Ji....Yun Hi Like Button click karne ka irada hai ya humse baatein bhi karoge???Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraazlovetheserial

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Vinu...why the LB mode?Confused Aaj humse baat nahi karoge??Cry

LVraazlovetheserial

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

BOOO !!!!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
sorry guyss kinda busy ryt now. nor in a good mood to chat.. just got less time to jumping jack here nd there.. there are lotzz of workss to do tody n hopefully manage to wrap it up soonz...but pakka will try to catching up on supersaturday..!! stay tuned nd dont miss tmrw episode.. some beautiful close up moments between maneet.. honey-moon track is just about to warm up !! chillax, have funzz aur enjoy karoo!! 

p/s: sometime unexpected,abruptly things tend to happen  during or just after periods of finalization/ last minute notice ... things don't usually end up going exactly according to plan nd as cliche it is, everything happens forr a reason ... till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahiii !! WackoSleepyHug 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kkadss--Magnificent--lovetheseriallily_k25md410--Nargis--adoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by aditi123_78

read the tellybuzz article....

first of all wat is this new entry doing in AA's life...i thot they wud finish this AA track....getting on my nerves....but this new actor vishal thakkar is very talented...i hv seen him in a movie chandni bar and he is a really gud actor....
this track will become cliche....where arjun will feel jealous and annie will deliberately flirt with this guy manav...and eventually AA will unite....

but in middle of all this the CVs r forgetting one thing that arjun is supposed to take revenge on maan...where is that track gone...revenge wala track shuru bhi nahi hua and dev will be entering to create further complications....which means arjun will only stick to woo back annie....

wat nonsense....the original purpose of arjun gone haywire....

ok...now this dev....i can imagine 2 scenarios....first of all this actor samir sharma has played both negative n postive roles....so i am hoping this time too dev will be negative....

one scenario is that arjun will want to hv the child....if that happens then it will be upto geet how much she can stress on the fact that maan is the father and not dev....it will be test of geet's love for maan...this track will also mean that the baby may live and there will be no abortion track....

second scenario is that dev may hv fallen in love with geet and may want her back in his life...here too it is upto geet to convey that she has nothing but hatred for dev and her first and only love is maan....
till date maan has done innumerous stuff to prove how much he loves geet...and now with dev's entry it will be geet's turn to prove her love for maan....

if geet shows even one iota of weakness for dev...then i will defo hate geet's character....and then i will surely hope she leaves maan for gud...maan will never deserve a girl like geet who can hv some feelings for a rapist over him who loves her like crazy...

Aditi...ther eis absolutely NO chance of GEET feeling anything but CONTEMPT for Dev.   He destroyed her life, and though she has moved on in her life and found happiness with Maan, she will never forget what Dev did to her!!  THat is the essence of Geet's character.....and her LOVE for Maan is as PURE as Maan's love for Geet!!!

i know that nags...i trust geet's love for maan...i just wrote that so that the CVs do not even dream of showing otherwise....

--Magnificent----Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys ...hope alls well ...havent watched the epi yet so im running off to watch pkyek & geet repeats ....will be back later ...buh byeeee....
Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Kuch toh progress hua na???
Ab nazar mat laga

Originally posted by rickks

Early morning scene was cute...the way they were FINALLY sleeping on the same bed and holding hands.

Question....

Mujhe Koi yeh Batao....
Now they can control? KaiseConfused
Didn't get it. what is the difference now?
Achanak se kya ho gayaOuch

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahah dev beta.....tussi agaye?? lolzzz....yeh lo mein bhi agaye....time to watch my maaneet :)

Go to top