.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#10 .:|:. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@mom.. <sigh> 14 year old.. It was amazing.. Phew! Inside my class at recess hour.. Happy?
@sben *jaws drop, eyes pop out* whoa-oo..
Originally posted by br2499

Ironing? what a noble soul!

Not noble.  Just crazy.  I remember before I was married saying that when I fell in love it would be the kind of love where I wouldn't mind doing his ironing.  <sigh>  28 years later, I still iron his clothes, including his T-shirts.  Crazy, I know, but I love him. 😳 What's a girl to do?
Originally posted by br2499

Simran - Sadhlikku prandhaanu! (sadhli got mad! - hope my grammar is right).
perfect.. Shez Amala frm ulladakam.. ROFL.. Cute but mad!
@ bee---paavam sadhli-----AD/ND----always works her mind.......bless her.

Originally posted by Jake-neil

@mom.. <sigh> 14 year old.. It was amazing.. Phew! Inside my class at recess hour.. Happy?
@sben *jaws drop, eyes pop out* whoa-oo..

Yep, very happy! ðŸ˜†  Now it's your bens turn...  (Although I don't think many will indulge us with this info...)😉

Ok all! I am signing off. I need to be in the office early tomorrow and off to bed. Dont forget to spill your secrets here.  I will read them all while you are sleeping. 

Sadhli - too tired today. will post on NHQ tomorrow. But a spoiler only for you - It has been quite high all along. Today it was to 11+ . He was back to angry, confused man. If his naani flusters him tomorrow, it might reach a new high.

Take care, all and good night.
P.S.
If anything is abt me plz put it in english or hindi...after all mujhe bhi to jan ne ka haq hai na ke meri burai kasi ho rahi hai.....*angry*
@mom see hben is running ROFL
@Hben gudnite.. Sweet dreams
@Tammie - I wanted to sign but you tempted me to stay for one more post. You are like my husband. I never bothered to iron my dresses before marriage and he has been doing my ironing during our entire marriage. 
@jake - ah cute.

@jake and tammie - I dont kiss and tell 😉 but anyway no points for guessing who it was
@sadhliben
we just said , u are mad.. In luv with ahem/nazim