Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only | (Page 47)

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by sanroy

Originally posted by raju786

'What was the weirdest food you've ever eaten? jangli karahi  Ye kya hai.. sab food ne naam aajeeb hai which you like... Tongue

'well  yar yeh aik dish hai jismai her tarha ka mea use hota hai such as prawn. fish , chicken and mutton....

'Tell something that nobody in the group knows about you.  abt my wild dream well well well.. we still dont know so tell us about your wild dream.... LOLLOLLOLLOL

well actually sweta it was the most horriable experience which  I have experienced  last 3-3 month  and its a long story

'What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? KUMKUM  Whatttt ROFL ROFL why? Shocked LOLLOL why are you laughing  ...  ... i like that show very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Arjun

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?Nihari  What is this? yar ab yeh aik dish ka naam hai  ab mai explain kaisay karoon???

What do you think is the most useless Subject in high school?jis mai kam marks atay ho
Which subject you got less marks? LOL URDU

T.V. show you secretly enjoy?bhai tumharay iraday kia hai????LOL LOL LOL
Arjun ke iraday malum nahi par ye answer se lagata hai ki tum jarur ek show secretly dekhate ho.... TongueTongueTongue ROFL Kaunsa show hai? Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL
Yar mai ishan thori hoon

Date someone older or younger?danoon kay apnay fahiday haiWink  Kya fahiday hai... LOL
no commentTongue Tongue TongueLOLLOLLOL dekho older zyada experienced hotay hai wo hamain sikhate hai aur phir younger ko humEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Edit

Edited by sanroy - 02 March 2011 at 7:29pm

Usman.Autumn.pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Oye.. baaki ke questions ignore kiye kya.. ya baad main answer do ge.. so many questions you cannot skip.. Tongue As it is you are skipping some in each set.... Stern Smile LOL

Ishan.Ismaailpinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Oye.. baaki ke questions ignore kiye kya.. ya baad main answer do ge.. so many questions you cannot skip.. Tongue As it is you are skipping some in each set.... Stern Smile LOL
aray no yar mainai ignore nahin kia ,, day raha hoon answer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Love all your answers Ismail:) 

I think you have tons of questions alreadyLOL  idk if I'll ask you anymoreBig smile

The CC's soooo quiet besides Ismail's HS:( Why can't we talk anymoreErmmLOL

Usman.Autumn.Ismaail

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

Questions for Ismail

Chalo Ismail get ready , here are some for starters !!!Evil Smile

• Ur best friend in the CC: repeated

• Ur enemy in the CC: noone

• Ur best moment in the CC: the day when me , bugs and lavs were posting funny politics pic that was great fun

• Ur worst moment in the CC: achi batoon ko yaad rakhna chiyay and buri batoon ko bhool jana chaiyay

• The one thing you like about this CC:the way it used to be active and daily we used to discussed every thing

• The one thing you hate about this CC: nothing but i wish it became active again

• If you had to throw away one member away from this CC who would that be no one

• The most irritating member:myself

• Flirtatious member Tongue myself

• Joker of the CC: we all are in some way

• Most boring member of the CC noone

• Irritating member of the CC repeated

• Best member of the CC: u coz u were the one who introdced this CC

• Best member among girls: susanEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed kisi aur ka naam lunga to wo mje mar day gi LOLLOLLOL

• Best member among boys raju nodoubt

• Most scary member f the CC none

• Your best friend in the CC repeated

• If you had to change this CC name , what would the new name be ?

• From this CC whom would you like to meet in real life?every one

• From this CC whom would you never like to meet in real life?none

• If you had to go on a date and had an option between Shilpa Anand and Anita Hassnandani , then whom would you choose and why ? Tongue Shilpa Anand .. Coz mje usay kuch question poochne hai

• Monica , Usman , Raju and you are going in a plane, you are the captain of the plane and the plane is about to crash but you realize that there are just 2 parachutes , what would you do and whom would you save  ? One of the parachute is just for you , you cannot give it to anybody else nor can you take anyone else along with you on your parachute ! Tongue I will take my  and jump 

• One word that describes these members the best :
Ishan GENIOUS
Raju   Innocent
Bugsy Fun loving
Monica sweet
Susan Cool
Usman friendly
Sweta caring

SAS sincere
MB Creative
Lavs Fighter

What is your favourite passtime on I-F ? Tongue LOLLOL
    I hardly get a time to login when ever i get a time  i come here
    If you had a big fight with one of the members of this CC , then what would you do ?  i will avoid that person
    Write in few words something good about this CC and its members Tongue
  •  A bunch of pepole who are  from differerent place having  different religion  and  different view come here  they laugh they cry .. they pulling each other , sharing each other problem but never hurt any one

Your real name Tongue Ismail
    Birthday/Sign Repeated What is your relationship status  Singal How many crushes you had till now ? Tonguecountless
  • Baktiyar or Vindoo LOL Vindoo
    If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?  Repeated Favorite Movie of all time repeated Favorite thing about yourself my cell Met the love of your life yet? no Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go : Favorite Color  Blue Favorite Expression Smile Favorite Food sandwish Favorite Car bus aur usmai bi ladies compartment I cry because...I M SAD I laugh because...i m happy If you had 3 wishes,wishes bataya nahin kerte what would they be How do you feel about your job Favorite Smell Least favorite Smell One person from IF whom you would definitely want to meet , no matter what Usman
    If the world was going to end tomorrow I would...  asked forgivness from ALLAHHow many pairs of shoes do you have repeatedFavorite sport{s} and teams cricket and Pakistan Favorite television show KumkumFavorite song it chaged every month Worst habit/trait I make alot of expectationFavorite singer/group  IT get changed Where will you be in 5 years inshall willl have my own business Where will you be in 20 years Life is...only Allah know that Did you ever cry if you heard something sad had happened with one of your IF friends.. no
    Where do you want to live when you retire Pakistan What is in your cd player right now I hate love stories Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change}100 rs What did you want to be when you grew up  business manWhat should you have been business manIf you could have any job what would it be Any job from managment side What is your best quality {what you think and what others think} That i m a sincere friendPaper or Plastic True love is... Its hard to find Favorite Drink waterBiggest regret  : there was a stitauation 2-3 month ago which i can avoidThing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} yar few month ago mainay aik Cat kay student ko parhaya tha ... aur wo subject parhaya tha jiski classed mai nay khud nahin  li thi and that student got 90% and that make me proud Do you screen your calls yes  
    One word to describe your life so far Roller coaster
    What things piss you off most terrorism
     How would you describe yourself  I m unpredictablewould you like to have Piercings? Tattoos?none Glasses or Contacts none Who is your favorite super hero Super man Cat or dog Shoes or sandals Worst Feeling Most important thing in life My friend & FamilyFavorite quote repeated Your all time favourite post on I-F , which you read again and again ! All previous CC
    The best moment of your life repeated If you had the power to ban someone from IF who would that be and why ? Vijay LOL LOL LOL Favourite music genre Fav. dance style Fav. sections on IF excluding CCs What if you get banned from IF ? Shocked I will make another IDWhat if one of your friends falsely accuses you ? I will try to figure the reson behind that 
  • Choose 1 from below and state reason (You got to choose one and give reason else it will be considered that you did not answer this question !! Stern Smile)

Monica or Susan Susan to already is mineEmbarrassed
     SAS or MB
    Ishan or Usman
    Lavs or Bugsy
    Usman or Raju
    If one fine day you realize that your ISP has blocked IF , what will you do ? Shocked nothing
    Name one fiction serial forum in which you have actively participated none
    Define Love  A beautiful feeling which cant be express in word
    A stitch in time saves Nine , but what if you stitch out of time ?
  • Crime does not pay , so does chatting on IF , does that mean Chatting on IF is crime ? Shocked Yes ad now its  high time to send u a jail .. coz u r the one who made Cc LOLLOL

What's the colour of your toothbrush? repeated
Are you left or right eyed? one side left other one rightTongue
What cd is in your cd-player right now? repeated
Have you ever had an imaginary friend? No
How much do you use ketchup? (1 - not at all, 5 - on all foods)I dont like ketchup much
Are you a "dogperson" or a "catperson"?None
What's the meaning of life?repeated
Do frogs have ears?tumhain kia kerna hai jan ker???
What's the model of your mobile phone? nokia 1100
If you were a worm, how long would you be?No Idea
What's the size of your shoes?repeated
Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?ConfusedConfused
What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger?yes
What shampoo do you use?Sunsilk
What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?no fixed time
What is the most distant place you've visited (from your home)?
In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you?i dont afraid of dark
How often do you brush your teeth?2 times
The person you would never want to meet?
Who is the person you trust most?My parents and myself
Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?No
Do you like carrots?yes
The size of your hard-disc?40 Gb
What's your favourite word?Shut up
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? mai mirror nahin apna cell dektha hoon Tongue
How much cash do you have on you?count nahin kiyay
What's a word that rhymes with TEST?Best
Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? Hassan
What is your favourite ring on your phone? not any specified
What shirt are you wearing? kyun tumhain chaiyay kia???
What do you label youself as?
Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. Hush puppies
Bright room or dark room? dark room
What were you doing at midnight last night? studying
What did the last text message on your phone say? OK
What's a saying you say a lot?  let start to study
Who told you they loved you last?TongueTongueTongue
Last furry thing you touched?
How many drugs have you done in the past three days?i dont take drugs
Favourite age you've been so far? 16
Your worst enemy?
What is your current desktop picture? NONE
What was the last thing you said to someone? I LOVE u
If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? being able to fly
Do you like someone? yes
The last song you listened to? Bin tere
You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?none
You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?none
Who would you really like to just punch in the face?Zardari
What is your favorite cheese?all cheese
What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
What's the longest you've gone without taking a bath? 1 day
If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do? Zardari
If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why? No one
What is your best attribute? being responsible
Have you ever been arrested?no
Do you have a secret talent and what is it? secret telent hai to bataoon kyun???
What is one unique thing are you afraid of?to loose friends
You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. jo bi uswaqt mood ho
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Saudia Arabia
You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? I dont make rules nither follow
One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? I will say hello and will sleep again
You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? i will jump rom one place to another
You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? My college days

Dedicate a song each for the following members

Bugsy,
Usman,
Ishan,
Sweta,
Monica,
SAS,
MB,
Raju,
Susan
RainbowWarrior,
Lavs,
and definitely one for yourself ! Tongue

If you had to gift something to BB CC members , then what would you gift to the following members and give some hatke reason ! LOLLOL Tongue

Bugsy,   some magzine related to jwellery
Usman,   a ticket to karachi and will take him to beach
Ishan,  a chance to meet with SA
Sweta,  cook book
Monica, Pink  dress
SAS,  straightner
MB,  discount coupon of her farvorirte shopping mall
Raju, I will give him  female model maagine so taht he start to admire them alsoLOLLOLLOL
Susan apna dil day cukha hon already Embarrassed
RainbowWarrior,  poetry books
Lavssome book related to managment

Describe the attitude of the members in this CC like a fighter , dumbo , intelligent and so on ! LOLLOLLOL Here is the list of the members ...

Bugsy, happy  
Usman,  Smart
Ishan,  Intelligent
Sweta, Sincere
Monica,  Cool
SAS,   Intelligent
MB,  Intelligent
Raju,  bindaas
Susan Super Cool
RainbowWarrior,  Intelligent
Lavshard working

Use a single emoticon (for eg Embarrassed or Big smile or LOL and so on ! )for the following members. In short you got to describe the member in just a single emoticon

Bugsy, ROFL
Usman, Tongue
Ishan, Tongue
Sweta, Smile
Monica, Wink
SAS, Smile
MB, ROFL
Raju,Cool
SusanBig smile
RainbowWarrior,Big smile
Lavs, ROFL

If you were asked to cook something for the BB CC members , what would you cook for each member and why ? Here's the list ! Tongue

Bugsy,  Ice cream
Usman,  Chicken broast
Ishan,  butter chicken
Sweta,  Shawarna
Monica, noodles
SAS, chicken karahi
MB, chicken burger
Raju,nihari
Susan biryani
RainbowWarrior, Chicken sandwich
Lavs Aloo kay parathay

Guess the favourite Bollywood actors(Male and Female) for the following members

Bugsy, akshay and kajol
Usman, anita and shahrukh
Ishan, shahrukh khan and  kajol
Sweta, amair khana nd madhuri
Monica, sahid kapoor
SAS, SALMAN AND PRIYANKA
MB, akshay and kajol
Raju,Imrran khan ... kareena kapoor
Susan shahrukh khan and kareena
RainbowWarrior, Hrithik and kareena
Lavs, shahrukh khan and katrinakaif

From among the following members , whom do you want to kick and whom do you want to slap . (Only 2 options , either kick or slap ! ) Tongue Give reasons.
actually yar i have one habbit  i used to slap all my friend  so i will slap  ever one
Bugsy,
Usman,
Ishan,
Sweta,
Monica,
SAS,
MB,
Raju,
Susan
RainbowWarrior,
Lavs

List your 10 fav. food items.
biryani
qorma
nihari
karahi
BBq
pizza
burger
sandwish
fried prawn
white stew

Which is that 1 section which you would never wanna visit on I-F ??
I just visit CC and beside that nothing

What if one day you wake up and realize that you have turned into one of these

Bugsy, will join Cc again
Usman, Go to karachi and meet with Ismail
Ishan,  will meet sweta
Sweta,  come to pakistan
Monica, will meet  raju
SAS,  will take an off from work
MB,  will ready for HS
Raju,  will meet monu
Susan will meet IsmailLOL LOL
RainbowWarrior, will  teach ismail some creativity
Lavs, will come to CC and give Question to ismail

What would you do ?

Name a movie for each member which you would want to watch with them individually and give reasons

Bugsy,
Usman,
Ishan,
Sweta,
Monica,
SAS,
MB,
Raju,
Susan
RainbowWarrior,
Lavs,

repeated

Name any 10 of your favourite items which you use daily ! LOLLOL What if one of them is lost ?

All item which I use daily and i lost any of it I will purchase another

You have won a lucky prize and your prize is that you can either meet Ishan or Usman , so whom you would wanna meet and why ?? LOLLOL
Ishan.....coz i read in sweta HS kay tum kisi say milna nahin caho gay so i win lucky prize then usmai tumhain muj say milna hoga
regarding Usman.. usay milnay kay liyay mje  kisi prize ki zaroorat nahin i m defibately going to meet with him soon

Shilpa Anand or Sukirti Kandpal

Shilpa Anand or Jennifer Winget

Sukirti Kandpal or Jennifer Winget

Armaan from DMG or Maan from Geet

Riddhima or Geet

Sleeping or Eating

Dancing or making others dance to your tunes ? LOLLOL

Sunidhi Chauhan or Shreya Ghoshal

Annu Mallik or Himesh reshamiya

Sonam Kapoor or Deepika Padukone

Bollywood or Hollywood

Enjoy answering these questions Ismail more questions on their way !! Evil Smile

Edited by sanroy - 02 March 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.susan29pinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Ismail.... dont cp whole post everytime na.. jo naya add karoge wohi quote karo na.. easier for us... Tongue

And I think you should be studying now and not on HS.. told you yesterday give answers of this HS afterward first go and study baba... complete your exam and then come back here... when is your surprise test?

Usman.Ismaailpinkisluv91

Go to top