| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only | - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

LOL.. Why are you dancing if she is going to work with EktaMata.. lolz...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ blue.. See Usman.. you interested? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

i m dancing bcos i will get to see more of her on tv

@ blue... ya surely i am...mera rishta le kar jao na us k ghar πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after u are my maiyaπŸ˜†

aaisa nahi bolte.... you should say..... Ssshhhhhhhh, Koi Hai.... 😲

πŸ˜†

Bore ho rahe the toh academy awards main kya hua likhana tha na.... *shakes head* πŸ˜›

that i will do today..
--------------------πŸ˜›
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Usman.

i m dancing bcos i will get to see more of her on tv

@ blue... ya surely i am...mera rishta le kar jao na us k ghar πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after u are my maiyaπŸ˜†

LOL.. well.. you just call me that.. I am not for real na>> kitane logo ki maiyya>> ekta bhi dm bhulati hai>> hayyeee>> chaloo my dd got siblings πŸ˜›> but i will still tell  her to" call you guys uncle and  aunties.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

LOL oh okay, well I hope I don't hate her so much that I can't watch her showπŸ˜† because I want to watch it😳

I'll watch nowπŸ˜† 

LMAO I hope I don't, but I bet I'll like him😳 only if the show's goodπŸ˜† I don't like KSG, I liked Dr. Armaan😍 Karan Kundra☺️❀️ 

idk I barely talk to Raju anymore

LOL.. I  dont hate her.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just change the channel as soon as I see her on t.v... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cos she just irritates the hell out of me.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yay!!! You will love it.. at least I hope so... 😳

yeah... starting Dr. Armaan was good.. later on he just got complicated.... πŸ˜† KSG.. no comments... πŸ˜›

awww.. Raju do not come to CC too nowadays.. must be busy.. as per his status his has some bio lab and it is long night with it... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by raju786

For Ismail

Put the song that relates to that, like once u wake up, what song do u usually listen too, or want too...

Waking up:
Good Day:
Bad day:
Your school days:
Your first love:
Song for growing up:
Summer love:
Childhood memories:
Happy mood:
Loving mood:
Your wedding:
That song that ties your life together :
Song you are remembered by:
Your life:

raju  i dont have a particular collection  ... jab mera jo dil chata hai so song mai sunta hoon
here are some list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOYhnVptLMY (behta hawa sa tha wo)

LOL yeah.. not when you are studying but after its over it feels like fun.. lolz... πŸ˜†

@ Raju.. saying come in my dreams.. roflol.... 🀣 Pinks you are hilarious..... πŸ˜› 🀣 but can certainly imagine Raju saying that.. haha.... 🀣 and kya pata.. now too you must be coming in his dreams... πŸ˜† but he might not be telling it.... πŸ˜›

Yeah.. me to did not like Ranveer much... but I want to see BBB.. have heard from all that it is a good movie so I want to watch.. but when.. pata nahi....

Rapid Fire my fav too.... but this time KJo is asking all same questions.. arrghhhh

Sweta I dont know why people liked the movie so much , the story is not that great as it is made out to be, half of the times they do nothing other than arranging marriages !!
Originally posted by Usman.

combine answere of some common question
AWARD ,  SONG , QUALITIES AND DISlikes ABT OUR CC MEMBER

bugs:

song for her:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qCLmd6Maag
(Hawai Hawai)

Award: laughing gas

Qualities: A gREAT friendly, her sense of houmour 
, a very  postive person

Bad qualites: she is totally ghaib from CC

Lavs:

song for her:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-ESwYhkkw   (I an the Best)
Award: tez khabari

Qualities: a very hardworking gal , my  polities buddy , and when i have to take any advice she is there ... so thankh U lavs😳

Bad qualities: she is not in my HS

Sweta:
song for her:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqfPn9GKVE ( meri maa)

Award: mother india

Qualities: extremly caring , sincere friend, very friendly

Bad qualites: she think that she is not at all creative and a boring

Pinki:

song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpdVDB31mSI&feature=related  (Desi gal)

award: desi gal

qualities: sweet,  caring , friendly

bad qualities: she didnt accept that  there is some thing between her and raju

Usman: 

SONG:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77StE2rgkec  ( ALL IS WELL)

AWARD: BEGUM KA BADSHAH

QUALITIES:  A VERY CARING  AND SINCERE FRIEND . VERY HARD WORKING AND INTELLIGENT BOY

BAD QUALITIES:  HE IS VERY SENSITIVE

Raju:

song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNnP90WZmcU&feature=related

Award: imran crazy fan

qualities: very polite ,  very caring and verr innocent  his innocent bring smile on every one face

bad qualities: his craziness for celebrity

Ishan:

Award: Dextor

qualities: he is super intelligent ,   a  good human being and a great sense of houmour ... one thing i like abt him the most cahay hum ishay kuch bi kehday  ishay bura nahin lagta .. and he is always there to help us ... Ishan  belive I m a great Fan of yours

bad qualities: he defend shilpa alot

I dislike Ranveer a tonπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ the success has gone to his head for sure and Anushka's quite weird tooπŸ˜† Why did they lie abt their relationship. If they didn't want to admit it, it's understandable but they lied way too muchπŸ˜• I read they liplocked at Shahid's bday partyπŸ˜• 

Ok.. wait I wanted to comment on this but slip my mind.. so they both are going around.. hmmm hmmm hmmmm.. Ok... πŸ˜† All these celebs do the same.. hide hide hide.... like piggy chops and shahid and now they have broken off too but they will not admit that too as they never admitted their togetherness... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I wanted to watch but I heard abt the kiss and stuff so I can't watch it with the family and I'd rather not watch alone😳

And I wanted to comment on this too.. lolz.. oh so it has that.. hmmm hmmm hmmm.. Thanks for the info.... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ishan.

Sweta I dont know why people liked the movie so much , the story is not that great as it is made out to be, half of the times they do nothing other than arranging marriages !!

LOL Ishan.. they are into arranging marriage business you see Band Baaja Baarat.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜† so naturally they will have to show that part much.. if not shown the audience would complain about that too.. hehe....

I like Anushka too.. so as well watch it for her.... 😳