Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 52 | Invites Only | (Page 31)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Autumn.RagMastaIsmaailpinkisluv91

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ismail.. i m jst loving ur answers till nw...they are so funny

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.RagMastaIsmaailpinkisluv91

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Badmaash log.. I am off for few days.. but you guys pleaseeeeee give Ismail loads of questions... I will come and check... Tongue if anyone has not given questions then punishment.. lolz... Tongue LOLLOLLOL

chalo cya on wednesday or if can log in then on Tuesday.... Embarrassed cya.... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunUsman.Ismaailpinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Questions for Ismail

Were you popular in your school? Why or why not? No yar I m not popular in school  reson..... mai  bohot masoom sa bacha hoa kerta tha apnay school mai .... 
If you could go back and change something about your school days what would it be? nothing as such
Who did you have a crush on during high school? Did you express your feelings for that person?
mje to nahin per meray aik sir ko muj per crush hogaya tha...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL aur mainay us baat ka fahida bi bohot uthayaWinkWinkWinkWink
Do you sing while having a bath? yeah  and that make me a proud bathroom singerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Do you think it is okay to lie? No its not ok to lie... but If u want to ask that am i a lier... then yeah I m
If you think no one is looking what is the one thing you would do?kyun bhai yeh tum kyun jana chatay ho LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLadult question are not allowedWink just kidding ..... i yar i will start to sing coz mai kisi aur kay samnay gana nahin ga sakta
What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger?of nnot completing home workOuch
What is your most embarrassing moment? there are many ....
Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why? mai hoon na ...
When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?listining songsTongueTongueTongue... kyun tum kuch aur to nahin samjhat thay na WinkWinkWinkWink
Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life? A death of my best buddy
If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?abt my mistakes
If you could be a politician who would it be? Why? I will be myself and make my own policies ... I dont want to be any one else
What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning? perform prayer or talking to my mom
If you could go on date  with a female celebrity who would it be? Why?  shilpa anand  why so that i get to know kay Ishan  itna bara deewana kyun hai SA ka
What does love mean to you?a friendship
What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go? make them stay in hell
What makes you unique?my nature
Are you afraid of the dark? Not at all ...
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?no

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunUsman.pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Ismail.. i m jst loving ur answers till nw...they are so funny
thanks U

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Question to Ismail

You are invited to a party along with all the CCers.  The theme is Cats and we all are wearing masks.  Pretend we are masters of disguises.  So, you can not identify even the ones whose pictures you have seen so far. 
Now, based on your observations of some key traits on CC, how would you identify the CCers in that party?

Usman : wo billa  free ki publicity kerwa raha hoga  mai samj jaoon ga Usman hoi...

Ishan: wo billa party mai bikuch na kuch research kerraha hoga   that will be Ishan

Raju: wo billa subsay zyada wild dance ker raha hoga

Bugsy: wo billi has has ker sub ko pagal ker rahi hogi

Sweta: jis billi kay hath mai pyari si kitten  hogi  i mean her DD that will be sweta

Lavs: wo billi pary mai bi hefr  kisi ko reaking news day rahi hogi

MB; wo billi  sub per theekay war ker rahi hogi

SAS: wo billi her kisi say pooch rahi hogi  kay tum apnay baloon kay liyay konsa straighten use kerrtay ho

Pinku  wo billi   raju ki wild dance ko enjoy  ker rahi hogi that wiill be pinki ... sorry monu

RW:  the most creative billi  will be a RW

Susan: a one who will be with meEmbarrassed

Arjun (if you have seen his posts on the forum)sorry bro  dont know much abt UOuch 

Usman.susan29pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Badmaash log.. I am off for few days.. but you guys pleaseeeeee give Ismail loads of questions... I will come and check... Tongue if anyone has not given questions then punishment.. lolz... Tongue LOLLOLLOL

chalo cya on wednesday or if can log in then on Tuesday.... Embarrassed cya.... Big smile

oyee ...  AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Questions for Ismail

Below are few Quotes, explain your thoughts on them.... Tongue

Forgive and Forget,how much do you believe in this policy?...

Frankly Speaking i m very tera kind of insaan... mai bohot jaldi kisi ko bi maaf nahin kerta ...agar koi mray sath bura kerta hai to mai usay zyada uskay sath bura kerta hoon ... but yeah if the other person is really close to me then i will take no time time to forgive and forget....
     and yeh mostly pepole saying that its easy to forgive but its difficult to forget .... but my POV is  if u have not forget  then its mean u have not forgive by heart....

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. Do you agree?
yes and no....  for me its depend on situation

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. Is this True?
   u can born great but  u need to work hard to achive great ..... so that u can die with a great name

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

red:  yes
pink:  yeh sirf batoon ki had tak he theek hai

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

completly agree

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
I m no one to answere this ..  coz mainay aj tak khud isc baat ko follow nhi kia

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water."

are we talking abt the female lead of daily soap??????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
yar i think its depend on a person to a person ... be it a men or a women...    her kisi ki life mai  koi na koi aisi situation zaroor ati hai  where they have to be strong and those who are strong they survive and those who are not they cry whole life

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
completlly agree with this

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

again it depend on a person to a person

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."

absolutly .... and due to this we committed mistake also ....

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
no comments LOL LOL LOL

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

no i dont belive in this ...

' There's always a little of truth to every just kidding !
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed rather at not being understanding"
i m always  disturbed if i m msiunderstood by my close one

Usman.susan29pinkisluv91

Go to top