Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Koolchick:
I'm not sure when she started looking through him but if you watch things like the First Ladies you'll see that she seems extremely cool toward him, cordial but cool and she never seemed to unbend with him back then. I'm basing this on her manner with him in interviews from the 90s when she truly acted like she loved & liked the man. Even the earlier pictures were much warmer. Recently they've allowed some pictures to get out where they seem to be interacting like a couple who actually can stand one another but Gauri really made it plain that something had changed between the early 2000s and the later part of the decade.

There was even a Filmfare interview of a few years back where Shahrukh referred to Gauri as "The girl you used to love" Now that's an interesting choice of words. He also, when describing the wonderful people in his life mentioned his children, Karan, his sister and...no one else.
That's a pretty glaring omission so I don't know what was going on but it's pretty clear that something was and it seemed to be coming to a head at the end of 07.

As to the question of steroids, in the making of OSO DVD they pretty clearly showed that much of the six pack action was due to using airbrush makeup to emphasize the effect so how much of those abs were real and how much were due to makeup and lighting? I'm not discounting the 'roids mind you, just putting out there that he might not have been so deeply into them.

Angelalexiskun thumbnail
EDIT

Viewbie's Note: Attacking members is NOT allowed
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^^ Are you the crazy Ash fan who randomly sends abusive PMs? If so, have you added SRK to your list of favs? Edited by frosty - 13 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww, Angelalexiskun, if you are Aryan or Suhana, just ignore me. I am sorry if, truly, if I hurt you.
If not, if you are another adult who has pinned their life upon the marriage and private affairs of a man who doesn't know you are alive and if you are so confused about what loyalty really IS that you feel you have to show this person your "love" by irrationally insulting the family (and you aren't even insulting ME, you are insulting a woman and man who you never knew and who are dead since the 1990s) well in that case...oh dear!πŸ‘

I'm sure Shahrukh would be impressed.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ 🀣 The King Khan's pictures surely tell a sad but shocking truth.   Has he lost his mojo?! 
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think srk was ever 'hot'- cute maybe but he isnt good looking
and yes, he is troubled i think

in kwk, when karan asked hrithik, what he would do for diff celebs if he were a real superheop and for khan. he said 'i would take his pain away'. hrithik is not sarcastic or 'ha ha funny' he meant that
 that says alot
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes...yes he is...I noticed a looonnnngggg time ago that age has not helped him at all....I think A little botox wont hurt him....πŸ˜‰
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusu

i dont think srk was ever 'hot'- cute maybe but he isnt good looking

and yes, he is troubled i think

in kwk, when karan asked hrithik, what he would do for diff celebs if he were a real superheop and for khan. he said 'i would take his pain away'. hrithik is not sarcastic or 'ha ha funny' he meant that
 that says alot

HE DID A MAJOR OPERATION AND RELY ON PAIN KILLERS DAILY. A LOT OF PAIN AND MEDICINE AND RUSHING EVERY MONTH FOR TREATMENTS.

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

So when SRK gets criticized.. by default Salman should as well..?  whts the logic here again..? πŸ˜†

So when SRK gets criticized.. by default Salman should as well..?  whts the logic here again..?

not only srk n sallu .......

when PC gets criticized.. by default kareena gets criticized n vice versa 
same applies to

rani-kajol
aish-kat
sonam-deepika
kat-deepika
kat-kareena
madz-sridevi
srk-aamir
rani-preity
ash-rani