Devil's Den#TicklishTurtle Maan/StoopidStalker Dev - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
@All.....What explanation do you think they can give for Dev's sudden change in behavior? Has to be something solid for him to decide giving up on his sainthood.....πŸ˜†
swan: i see.... i had to give my eyes a rest 🀣last night was dragged to bed by mom else i would have been present hereπŸ’”!!! u know i have witnessed 3 earth quakes( real ones)  in my area!!! the tsunami time too so i know the aftermaths & how to cope up!!!! πŸ€£
Who is it? Who still has expectations from this show? Khade ho jaao. An, I need ur chakku. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I for one don't expect them to tell us anything about what happened and why dev is here. We will just get a one line statement like Meera ne bhi mera saath chod diya and somehow in his convoluted mind he will blame Geet for it. That is the best. And we will get a lot of AAM scenes. We will just need to deal with it. I am just hoping that they have enough bank scenes for Maan and we don';t get to see a change in the story line because of his absence.  If shown well, I wont even complain about BD's.
Don't mention any Tsunami's. I was not here yesterday for long and I am not even aware that there was a Tsunami. 

May the casualties rest in peace. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Why people r jumping to conclusions on being Dev negative? The promo can be misleading sometimes and even articles, let's wait and watch.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
pritit:: πŸ€—

well swan mom was opinion tat DEV may be a gumnaam well wisher.... he'll keep maaneet scratching their heads & he in turn keep dng good for them!!! ALL i did was πŸ˜ˆ at mom..... but CVS u never knoWW!!! can do anything........
They can show Meera giving him the boot......... that he can't survive without depending on others......... he can be shown trying to be good but getting ending up kangal with katori........ and when he tried to get back to NT she is in coma..............Then he see's that his family doesn't miss him and are enjoying in his absence........... he snaps and becomes cuckoo.......he realises that the baby is the stepping stone to get back to easy money...........and decides to make his bro life miserable........

Being good did not get him any favors so he reverts back to his real bad self.
@ Zee, agree with you. Infact maan and Geet themselves said in some SBB/SBS segment that they were not even sure of the stalker was good or bad. So there is a possibility. But it will be more interesting if Dev is negative. Although I don't know why he would encourage Maan and Geet to sleep together with all the flower arrangements if he was negative πŸ˜• Modus Operandi for Dev & Arjun = Don't know = NE

@Mali - We are devils. We want everyone other than the leads to be negative πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
DEeps i find no way to show him as good guy... it'll be as usual a blunder effects!!! πŸ˜³
priti i dont mind the leads to be negative too!!! πŸ˜†