Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
piyush is good.... but due to our dislike in nikunj...we aren't able to appreciate his acting....and with the new creep  in town...hopes have gone the drain too.....

good day to you all....me is rooting to get NT back.... this will spice up GHSP...
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm.. i nvr found Piyush good in Pratigya!πŸ€” so he was as i expected.. donno bt Sam guy.. nvr watched him.. n i aint listening to t praises!.. ill watch n decide for  myself!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sharmi

Piyush is a good actor...he can emote intense seans quit well....but when he does not get any wanted emotions from his fellow co-actor what can he do........

Also as i mentioned in my list...his character sketch has gone a bit bad......

Hope they use the talent of the new guy in a better way...which can bring up the showπŸ€”..I GUESSπŸ€”
-Deepzz- thumbnail
What is the point of having quality ingredients if the cook spoils the recipe......

Hope they do justice to the stalker track ....... a lot of expectations riding on it.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Res, Meetu, Sun, Sharmishta, Deeps, stalkers, anyone else I missed πŸ˜³

Good morning / evening πŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Other than this stalker angle, their trip to Shimla is not doing much. We are anyways getting more of Anne and Arjun and I have no idea why Maan and Geet cannot sleep on the same bed in Delhi when clearly they can do that in Shimla.

It would have been so much better if Maan and Geet had an adult conversation after the showdown and Chandigarh visit and then Geet suggested that she also get back to work as that would keep her occupied too instead of just waiting for Maan all day long at home. Maan then could have gone to London or someplace for a business visit and we could see some fun times at work and Geet managing KC in Maan's absence. The stalker could stalk Geet when Maan was not around, because that would be more believable. Dev has always been spineless and scared to death of Maan. 

I wonder how these people become so brave overnight. NT stood up against Maan, now Dev maybe. I want Maan to be shown as the same ruthless guy when it comes to anyone else. They should all be scared of him. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Hi everyone, I read that there was segmant on SBS today, Is the video uploaded?.........

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Zee, there was a segment is it? I don't think it is posted then. 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Zee, there was a segment is it? I don't think it is posted then. 

I read a topic where a member said it was a segmant in SBS and Dev showen as a waiter.......

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hi Prithi, Zee , Sam, Stalkers...........πŸ€—

Of all the hotels in Shimla...........Why did Maneet end up in the one where Dev works????πŸ˜•

If they give a backstory for the missing days of DEv....... I hope they show what happened at Meera's door .........if she is alive πŸ˜ˆ