Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

~*~Member Appreciation Thread ~*~ Chalhov~*~ (Page 5)

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

chalhov

IF-Rockerz

chalhov Memeber Scrap

Yes dear all, she is flying up high in that rocket. I don't know the final destination of hers. But still she always looks down to get us also with  
her.

I know her mostly through the open  interaction only, last time when i send a PM regarding sleeplessness comment, i even spelled her name incorrect. So you know what I mean.

But she is one member I have seen always active, every day, sometimes >24 hrs Shocked. I do remeber sending her a PM , when her time there was around 2AM something, she is like "oh, I am going to bed soon".
Regarding this sleepnessness, she told me, now I sleep good, my husband struggle to get that peaceful night. When i am awake i visit forum and I am happy.

and the forum is only CB. She comment on almost every post, never seen her leaving anybody without a comment, if you respond, , she will reply back too. No diffrenciation, that make her unique. let it be a newbie or a rockerz, but all are one her in her post, i mean with every post.

she might have started as posting a reply, but now emerged as a big resource to many new and steady forum members and also getting very techy too.

So I really want to appreciate your effort , everyday with alomost 99%posts,  like buttons and replies which no one else in this forum ever did or noticed.

So dear friend , I am sure, along with me, all the other members of this forum, surely join me, to appreciate your post, I am confident.

one thing:  who ever reading this post, please announce if you never ever get any reply from Chalhov, that will be really interesting. she tried to give me a heart attack the other day, but somehow gave the aspirin pill soon, so felt better. but let me know, we will announce ot loud..
 but for now.Hug to the best active, resourceful, and a lovely friend.. PUJITHA aka CHALHOV.
 love you dear so much.

P.S. Please accept the DT post if they are offering you, or we all will nominate and support you for that. because we need people like you here for AVINA.

thanks buddy.
 WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
love
 Devika.

I wish to post many cards here, but as you know I am wordy person, not  that good with posting cards, but hope to see many who like to respond and appreciate her work....

Thanks Devika for the lovely post and praising me so much I got such a big head with ur praise that I could not bend it and had so much difficulty posting my threadsLOLBig smile Thanks for ur wishes and this whole forum is team work which makes it so good all with their set of talents and  inspiring one another again its PUTIJA  well all of us r on this forums r bond together with this Show CB which we all like along with DEV RADHIKA and all the characters  members from different countries age groups professions bond together with Choti bahu  and Dear friend Misti ahead of all of us

Edited by chalhov - 11 February 2011 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

You rock the forum with your quick updates on anything to to do with CB.  Keep it going my dear friend and heartiest congrats to you.Hug

RADHA_BILAHARI
Thanks dear friend its a pleasure to share the news which we all like

Edited by chalhov - 11 February 2011 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariDevika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Chalhov yaar you rock the forum cb...
know that you will rock the cb2 forum also
so congrats

ClapHug
Hug

ANU17 THANKS Hug

Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Thank you Devika for starting this thread ... I totally agree, Chalhov is a gem! A very active Forum member, positive, kind to members old and new... If DT offers her a post, I will definately encourage, nominate and support her.

Instead of IF Development Team, it should be renamed "IF
Dream Team!"

Chinadolltwo thanks.

Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thanks Devika for the post.

Congratulations for the number of posts Chalhov. Hope you keep posting more and I keep on seeing you awake on the forum at 3 am India time.Wink

Misti thanks the congratulations r due 1st to u. Well regarding three o clock in India well maybe sometimes but not always otherwise I will sleep in work.LOL

Edited by chalhov - 11 February 2011 at 9:10am

Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAIRY25

i really have no words how to appreciate the end less efforts u put to give quick update which ever u get ....i want to THANK U from bottom of my heart ... god bless u dear... thanks devika for this thread  ... hard work should always be admired .

Thanks dear DAIRY25 love to share CB and AVINA newsBig smile

DAIRY25Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Thanks Devika for the post and Chalhov deserves it all. I have said many times, if there is any one person on the forum who is most active almost 24/7 .. every day of the week, that is Chalhov !!

StarClap Congratulations on completing 7000 posts. ClapStar

No words to say how much I appreciate your efforts and contributions towards the forum. Keep up the great work, keep posting ... Keep shining and god bless you always. Thankyou for everything you do.

Hug Heart Hug Heart Hug Heart Hug

Hug Heart Hug Heart Hug Heart Hug

ANSA dear love ur congratulations graphic covering all daysLOL all r doing our best

Ansa786Devika.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_fan

Thanks Devika for this post ..she is the one who helps me always from the day when i started to post links... today if iam getting any credits posting all this media links all goes to chalhov only she is one who informs me daily after reading her pm i watch tv and post all the promos and other links ..i will happy if she joins DEV.TEAM ..

Thanks Chalhov from bottom of my heart..love you and love you too Devika  

thank you Heena u r doing the major job of posting the visuals.me just giving info

Devika.

Go to top