Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Good Bye Friends !!!.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Its been a wonderful journey so far.  Almost two years , two shows, two great forums that I hanged out at and lots and lots of wonderful ppl that I got to interact thru this medium. But all good things do come to an end some day and this is one of those days for me at IF. I made a decision at the start of the year that I will need to come out of my IF Fantasy as I have lots of things that are pending , which I have been ignoring for the past two years or so . I decided that LTL will be the last show I will ever discuss in writing.  Because Iam sure no other show will come close to this Class-Apart LS and Wonderfully crafted characters of D-N-B.

This is not a sudden decision. DTs have been informed of it two weeks back itself and thats the reason I didnt even write last Monday's update. I actually planned to end my this journey last monday but because of certain commitments to friends, I had to postpone it a bit. 

It would be bad on my part if I didnt bid a proper Good-Bye to all u guys. U gave me so much love and I tried to return it in my own way thru my posts. Hope I repaid atleast a part of ur love if not all.  

Iam not sure how long my this "bye" will last. It might be temporary or a permanent one. Neverthless you all have been part of my life and I will never ever forget this awesome journey that I had along with u all.......

I wish U all a rocking life aheadπŸ€—,
Bu-Bye😊,
Anu. 
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu ....
Will miss you here....but I am happy I will be in touch with you on FB 😊
All the best !!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Anu! Hope the bye is temporary! All the best!
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu we may have not interacted that much but still I will miss u and ur posts may ur bye b a temporary one.
Thank you so much 4 d wonderful witty FUNNY updates hope u 2 have a rocking life ahead
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Anu.
Well I could only say ALL THE BEST in your further Priorities.But we will really miss you and your posts.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww anu i will miss u hope it is tempπŸ€—
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi anu,

it has been just 1 month i have been here....... i alredy know quite a lot abot u........ but i feel sad that u are leaving..........

i just hope, it is temporary..........

take care n god bless u

divya
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 LTL forum wouldn't be the same without you Anu...you'll be sorely missed...

I hope you'll find some time to drop in here occasionally at least...

I wish you all the best for the future😊

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
hi Anuji, You made me wee wee sad...😭
You know, like me, there would be numerous LTLians, who have joined the forum, only because of you...Your updates, your 'Kya bolti tu', were the ones which actually made me sign in the forum, I still have some of your updates and KBT pages saved in my mobile. Read them when am sad and down, they so lift my spirits....Well I don't know, if I could stop you from going... I know this forum has that power to keep you held up the whole day, I, too, feel that I am neglecting a lot of things. But I really wish you would stay... Well, you may not do regular updates, but your once in a blue moon post will be such an awaited thing...I wish you would consider this request on behalf of all of the LTLians...
We really hope you have fantastic life ahead and finish off all the things which have been pending since past couple of years..πŸ˜ƒ...and then come back with a bang...
Need I say that, if it is a permanent decision (which I dearly hope is not the case), we will miss you a lotπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Although I understand that you have important commitments, I do hope your absence is temporary! πŸ˜” Because once you leave there will be a huge hole left in the forum. Your posts are always a joy to read, plus you've put so much effort into fulfilling all our demands regarding the show- so certainly we will all miss you a lot! πŸ€— Take care (and come back soon πŸ˜†) Love Zahra x