Chit Chat Corner -2 - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm will surely look for that channel charu , ðŸ¤—
@charu & jaya yaar i want all season's epis of "supernatural  "!! i checked youtube but its not like full epi but in parts & that 2 very random!!😊😊
I have seen some episodes of Supernatural Dolly , love the brothers but i get scared of horror shows , i dont even watch Scoobee doo 😆

Originally posted by tiny15

@charu & jaya yaar i want all season's epis of "supernatural  "!! i checked youtube but its not like full epi but in parts & that 2 very random!!😊😊

dolly... the best way to get episode is to go to the site from where the videos get uploaded... you may get the entry point from You tube itself... just beside the video of any one episode, there is always written the name of the person who has uploaded that particular video along with some site address ... click on it ... you may find all the other videos of 'supernatural ' ...
Originally posted by JustJ

I have seen some episodes of Supernatural Dolly , love the brothers but i get scared of horror shows , i dont even watch Scoobee doo 😆

even I am not a great fan of horror show but i love scoobeedoo...
and I used to love watching Ghost wispherer... it was about this woman ( jennifer love hewit ) who cud see and communicate  with ghosts ...and she helps earthbound spirits resolve their problems and cross over into the Light, or the spirit world ......it was a very well made serial... I think ekta kapoor is trying to make a similar serial ...Anhoniyon ka andhera... but have not been able to see a single episode ... wonder if its something similar and how its been made ...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
from ur description of ghost whispers and promos of that show on colors, both looks same, well it was something on same lines in sixth sense no 
Originally posted by cjs369

dolly... the best way to get episode is to go to the site from where the videos get uploaded... you may get the entry point from You tube itself... just beside the video of any one episode, there is always written the name of the person who has uploaded that particular video along with some site address ... click on it ... you may find all the other videos of 'supernatural ' ...
thanx charu!!i"ll try it.😊😊

@jaya u don't want scobeedo!!😆😆😆but yaar its not a horror!!!
i know dolly but i dont watch them, and the bg music on indian horror shows make me go and sleep near mom 😆.......... I am scared of that , there was a movie named Case49 in eng, i didnot sleep in my room alone for 1month 😆 and it wasnt horror at all ............... 
anyone in , well done with this forum , every thread is being closed or warned for reasons which makes no sense , 
Originally posted by JustJ

anyone in , well done with this forum , every thread is being closed or warned for reasons which makes no sense , 

actually when ppl randomly report anything ..threads wud b closed ..huh some insecurity ðŸ˜•

anyways howz  weather up there in Hyd

n hey was I bashing someone yaar .....gosh mayb Now even calling Taps a devil is not allowed

confused ......seriously no forum is like this ..horrible..want some nice discussions n fun without any intrusion