Posted: 13 years ago
hey kanky..nice OS..writing from abhay's POV must have been tough!

abhay felt really hurt that night when she looked at him with disgust..n it was pretty bad, i felt really bad for him.

but he knew that she was just human and was bound to react that way..n he had to stay far away from her even though he loved her so mch..

he knew it was inevitable that he had to rescue her, as pia says, he's her angel!..

i hope their love surfaces through this vampire-human barrier. 

thnx 4 d pm
do write more

Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Err I don't watch this show, but it was great reading your one-shot once again. I was a little confused, but I guess that was because I don't watch the show. So I can't say much. 

However, it was amazing how you showed the feelings and thoughts of Abhay. The essence of his emotions was shown and written really well. Loved it! Sorry, I really have lost my words and cannot write or give feedback as much as I use to. 
Bete, hope you're doing well - you seem weird. ðŸ˜•

Anyway, thanks a ton. Its always great having you comment, you know that right? Love you and everything, take care. Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey kanky..nice OS..writing from abhay's POV must have been tough!

abhay felt really hurt that night when she looked at him with disgust..n it was pretty bad, i felt really bad for him.

but he knew that she was just human and was bound to react that way..n he had to stay far away from her even though he loved her so mch..

he knew it was inevitable that he had to rescue her, as pia says, he's her angel!..

i hope their love surfaces through this vampire-human barrier. 

thnx 4 d pm
do write more

Thank you so much, Aish. ðŸ˜ƒ And I KNOW, I felt extremely bad for him myself - things always have to be complicated in serials, though - regardless. ðŸ˜†