Pavitra Rishta

Some are trying to bring me down-Sushant(ARTICLE)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

http://www.sify.com/movies/some-are-trying-to-bring-me-down-tv-actor-sushant-rajput-news-national-lckluidcjji.html

Some are trying to bring me down: TV actor Sushant Rajput

2011-02-10 11:20:00

The Most Powerful Petrol Hatch in its Class.Blink it & You'll Miss it Cars.tatamotors.com/Vista90

New Delhi, Feb 10 (IANS) He should be on cloud nine considering his rapidly growing fan following on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4', but television actor Sushant Singh Rajput is disappointed about certain 'nasty' media reports maligning his name. Nevertheless, he does not let it affect his performance in any way.

'I know I was popular before 'Jhalak...' thanks to 'Pavitra Rishta', but I am glad that the popularity has increased manifold ever since I have come on 'Jhalak...'. I am very happy with the response of the viewers, but I have mixed feelings about my success as some sections of media are trying to bring me down through nasty reports,' Sushant told IANS.

The actor was referring to a few reports against him regarding his absence from a Republic Day special episode for Zee TV, for threatening Sony TV officials to leave 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4' and for getting into a scuffle with some college boys, for which he was allegedly held in a police station overnight.

Finally, experiencing negatives of a celebrity status, is it?

'I really don't know! On one hand, people have been praising me saying things like 'You're a superb dancer' or 'You're so nice as a person', and on the other hand, there are these negative and baseless reports. It's honestly distracting. I knew from the beginning that these things come with success and I have to deal with it, but people are bringing me down for no reason.

'My family in Delhi is getting concerned reading about it, and so it is very disturbing. I chose to ignore the reports initially, but they are getting very nasty now, and I might be forced to take some legal action if it goes out of hand,' he said about the reports that is contradictory to his portrayal of a calm and patient Manav in 'Pavitra Rishta'.

The 24-year-old went against family tradition of being a doctor or engineer to pursue his passion for performing arts. He started as a dancer with the Shiamak Davar troupe, and there was no looking back thereafter.

Opportunities kept coming his way as he even took to theatre, through which he got his first break on the small screen with Balaji Telefilms' 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil'. He was later roped in as the main lead for 'Pavitra Rishta' and his character Manav made became a household name.

'I have taken all my projects very seriously. I was very much like Preet (his character in 'Kis Desh Mein...') in real life; so it was a little easy. But 'Pavitra Rishta' took me to another level.

'It is very tough to essay Manav because he is totally unlike me - he is full of emotions, very patient and responsible. I really look up to Manav and wish I could be like him - but I am more than happy that viewers have respected and loved me for the way I have played the role.

'Dance is something I have always loved and what better platform than 'Jhalak...' to show it. Viewers got to see another side of me and they have loved me in that as well,' he said.

These days Sushant has been devoting 12 hours to 'Pavitra Rishta', six to seven hours to 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' and has the remaining hours to himself.

After he is done with the dance reality show, he plans to pursue a short, three-month course in direction from the New York Film Academy - something that has been on his 'to do list' for long. Sushant has earlier assisted Mohit Suri in 'Raaz 2' and hopes to assist filmmakers like Anurag Kashyap and Vishal Bharadwaj some time soon.

Edited by lunza - 10 February 2011 at 5:29am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

chintan02niki_pnactivesonalHumtum25NAVITcaptkirkshalurulezameetasingh4sur_aur_taalgaayikaRaima36musica10Darkangel_MoMoTanyazIpsi_SushantCuteCherrynikhilsahailaynadevashree_hshootingstar27ThaneeAymeemimzsparikh-SushitaLover-sensodyneLovePRSohamarchanamanavsuan.Mandy.-Preeti--Hoor-koolsadhu1000nycsweetiechinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some are trying to bring me down-Sushant(ARTICLE)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting.
Happy he is clearing the air and even thinking of taking legal action. 

Working 18-19 hours a day, have no idea how they do it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lovercaptkirklunza

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
FINALYY!!! i hope ALL reporters read dis...so tht tey beware,otrwise dey wuld b in big trouble....wich tey DSERVE to b in Angry n soo sad...he barely gets 4hrs slp aprox! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkGarkhelsun

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
He should learn to deal with this  .The more popular he will get the more haters will increase but maybe he should take legal action if they write bsolute crap and his  family is getting effected ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Yes Tanya Di he should learn to deal with this. This is part of their life . But I am feeling bad for his family. They are not used to all this. He has give them an explaination.

-SushitaLover-

IF-Dazzler

-SushitaLover-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
aww feelng bad fr his familyCrybt in one way he answerd all te questions coz his family is feelng bad nd had shut the mouths of all those who wrote these stupid articlesAngry

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I hope the boy makes it BIG and silences those jealous creeps .My best wishes .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverCuteCherry

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Yes , I want him to make it big (and I am not even talking about him winning JDJ) , I want him to direct good films and have a successful career in the film industry..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverameetasingh4suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top