India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

ragini out in jdj (Page 2)

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Jhalak for me was a complete flop show from the beginning itself..It was just because of Ragini I watched this show. The judges and their judging both are absolute nonsenseAngry...Yana was my second best so hope she wins...

I hope Ragini doesn't cry after being eliminated because it won't be bearable for me and I m sure for all Ragini fans... Cry JDJ is not worth of her tears..

Edited by zak_ris - 10 February 2011 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Jhalak for me was a complete flop show from the beginning itself..It was just because of Ragini I watched this show. The judges and their judging both are absolute nonsenseAngry...Yana was my second best so hope she wins...

I hope Ragini doesn't cry after being eliminated because it won't be bearable for me and I m sure for all Ragini fans... Cry

No I am not crying or upset, as for me she did what she came for, gave us hope and lots of smiles and laughter, she gave her best, she dared to take risks and chances ,  I am okey with it as all the others are meaningless to me. For me Ragini is beyond this stupid competition, I thinh the only reason she agreed to do this is because of MAdhuri there, otherwise no need to put so much pressure on herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-SalShah4eva-

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Even though as a fan i felt bad she is out, but happy to see her in SGP and star parivaar awards. No one will forget her, the viewers also judges of jhalak . From the begining of jhalak and most of tthe times she is in the danger zone and Ragini is Brave that she faced to each hurdle with a smile and fighting spirit . Now me happy for Ragz can
take care of her health and don't waste her time and energy on that waste show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I hope Ragini doesn't cry after being eliminated because it won't be bearable for me and I m sure for all Ragini fans... Cry

No I am not crying or upset, as for me she did what she came for, gave us hope and lots of smiles and laughter, she gave her best, she dared to take risks and chances ,  I am okey with it as all the others are meaningless to me. For me Ragini is beyond this stupid competition, I thinh the only reason she agreed to do this is because of MAdhuri there, otherwise no need to put so much pressure on herself.

very very disappointed. that there is no room for talent....... agree with rishab.word to word.. jhalak is an utter flop show..  yes ragini has taken the risk of jdj only 4 madhuri.. JDJ is big bakwas show.. is she a worst dancer than mahi and ankita.. d day when krishna was eliminated i thought the show is all of manipulations... i heard that bcoz of pressure from sushant to retain  ankita she is still there. i am happy that there is no need to waste her energy and can concentrate more on sgp.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rising_starrtogepe30Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

rising_starr Senior Member
rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Cry I hate JDJ...mahi was supposed to go not ragini...:( :( but well good that she left now she performed really well n she is gonna leave with her heads high...i am sick n tired of this scripted programs .....no matter what ragzzz u will always rock in our heart.. and u r the bestest!! Smile
rising_starr Senior Member
rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

Originally posted by venture

very very disappointed. that there is no room for talent....... agree with rishab.word to word.. jhalak is an utter flop show..  yes ragini has taken the risk of jdj only 4 madhuri.. JDJ is big bakwas show.. is she a worst dancer than mahi and ankita.. d day when krishna was eliminated i thought the show is all of manipulations... i heard that bcoz of pressure from sushant to retain  ankita she is still there. i am happy that there is no need to waste her energy and can concentrate more on sgp.....

totallly agreeee jdj is bakwass...used to watch it only for ragzz..n thatzz outta question too!! very very scripted!!!
Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
This is sucha  shocking newzz...my god.............hw ridiculous of them....dis show is definitely scripted..........shes been consistently performing sooooooo well.....highly disappointed wid dis show format......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
its good she's out! better than being in danger zone all the time! sad cauz I was hoping for her to be in top 3! but oh well!
no more JDJ for me either

Go to top