Fan Fictions

Khel Khel Main: Last part up: page 67 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 87

Page 1 Page 86
Page   of 87

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*kRiTu*~

Originally posted by neha9

Originally posted by ~*kRiTu*~

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute! thats it Big smile Embarrassed i loveddddddd this fan fic .. and it had a bery cute ending.. and 3 kids Ouch lol did she put on weight?????? LOL LOL and stupid neha.. pops up every where when they're kissing LOL LOL and ya.. u know my email address.. mail the 3 of them Big smile and oh ya.. angad returns home after 10yrs?? like he married kripa and went away for 10 yrs and then came back??? lol im confused on that one Confused

What three???? ConfusedConfusedConfused Neha i tell u everywhere she's a haddi! Wink 

U will know when i start the fan-fic. Smile

lol 3 of the fan fics oh oops u didnt finish kabhi kabhi yet.. ok 2 Big smile

lol PM me, cuz im going to forget, Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khel Khel Main: Last part up: page 67 (Page 87)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

super-duuper ending
cant wait for ur new short fan fic
they even have to kiss each other in a hurry just coz of neha. wat a girl she is LOL
dont understand the summary of ur new fan fic Confused but i hope i understand it wen i read it

i made it confusing on pourpose. u'll get it when i start the story. LOL

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by justchill

hai Neha dear that was really good it did not look like rushed, and thanks you did rush. I would have cried tears for the whole day if you had killed Kripa. Not that i did not cry now, i had twinkle in my eyes in many parts but I was scared to read further when she was in the Hospital, i was thinking should i read further or not, then i developed courage to reaad further. Malks wanted a sad ending that strange.

It was a really good, perfect, wonderful i am running out of words just great  i have read them twice already.

Wow Drum Roll i am really wondering what its all about. Anyway sweetheart take care, i will post my questions soon, All the best for 12 Finals.

Hey, lol im glad u did.  Malks wanted a sad ending cuz she knew u guys would have killed me. LOL  I'm glad u liked the part.  I will start my new fan-fic in a week or two. Smile  And its called Kabhi Na Kabhi... LOL

ohh  Kabhi Na Kabhi  ? and whats Drum Roll? anyways the one scene which  made its way back my mind again and again was When Kripa informs Angad about the Pregency it was too good to leave my mind.

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

hai Neha dear that was really good it did not look like rushed, and thanks you did rush. I would have cried tears for the whole day if you had killed Kripa. Not that i did not cry now, i had twinkle in my eyes in many parts but I was scared to read further when she was in the Hospital, i was thinking should i read further or not, then i developed courage to reaad further. Malks wanted a sad ending that strange.

It was a really good, perfect, wonderful i am running out of words just great  i have read them twice already.

Wow Drum Roll i am really wondering what its all about. Anyway sweetheart take care, i will post my questions soon, All the best for 12 Finals.

Hey, lol im glad u did.  Malks wanted a sad ending cuz she knew u guys would have killed me. LOL  I'm glad u liked the part.  I will start my new fan-fic in a week or two. Smile  And its called Kabhi Na Kabhi... LOL

ohh  Kabhi Na Kabhi  ? and whats Drum Roll? anyways the one scene which  made its way back my mind again and again was When Kripa informs Angad about the Pregency it was too good to leave my mind.

Oh, ya it was a cute, at the same time sad part.  The drumroll was an effect, like drumsrolling right before a start of a new thing. lol. Yes Kabhi Na Kabhi, it's gonna be a short one, and sweet.

Neha Smile

angadlover<3

Goldie

angadlover<3

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
heyy neha!!!...u noe i love all ur fanfics!!...they all are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!.....and this one was AMAZING!!!...it was romantic,sweet,cute!!....I LOVED IT!!!...I LOVE ALL UR FANFICS!!...I HAVE NUTTIN MORE TO SAY!!!...JUST TO PUT IT...IM SPEECHLESS..HAHA!!...I CANT WAIT FOR UR NEW FANFIC!!!..PLZZ POST IT SOON!!

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadlover<3

heyy neha!!!...u noe i love all ur fanfics!!...they all are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!.....and this one was AMAZING!!!...it was romantic,sweet,cute!!....I LOVED IT!!!...I LOVE ALL UR FANFICS!!...I HAVE NUTTIN MORE TO SAY!!!...JUST TO PUT IT...IM SPEECHLESS..HAHA!!...I CANT WAIT FOR UR NEW FANFIC!!!..PLZZ POST IT SOON!!

im glad u liked it! Smile

nabz8888

Goldie

nabz8888

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
gr8 story!!!!!!!!!!!! u made me feel so many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely loved ur fanfic.

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
NEha
ur fan fics are the best i love them.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top