Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
mindblowing can't wait for ur next part
Pooja922 thumbnail
plz continue neha!...it was amazing....i loved it and i know i will love it furthurmore..when will you continue?
simplyconfused thumbnail
OMG NEHA!! It was awsome.....i felt like i was actually there seeing Angad act all egotistical!! And it was not boring at all....it was really good!! You have to continue soon it was awsome awsome!! πŸ‘ I can't wait to read more. And it reminds me of the whole DDLJ....hmmm...maybe what happened in the movie will happen here!! The love not the seperation!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ BUT whatever you do will be awsome!!
CONTINUE SOON!!!
zarna thumbnail
really nice part neha continue soon
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

OMG NEHA!! It was awsome.....i felt like i was actually there seeing Angad act all egotistical!! And it was not boring at all....it was really good!! You have to continue soon it was awsome awsome!! πŸ‘ I can't wait to read more. And it reminds me of the whole DDLJ....hmmm...maybe what happened in the movie will happen here!! The love not the seperation!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ BUT whatever you do will be awsome!!
CONTINUE SOON!!!

thank you sooo much! Yes, it will be like DDLJ this part and one other thing in the fan-fic.  But no they wont fall in love during the trip! πŸ˜ƒ

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh god neha!u have only posted the first part of ur fanfic and i have started to love this one too.now i can't wait 4 the next part,plz plz post it soon.
neha9 thumbnail

Khel Khel Main: Part 2

Anagd packed his bags and headed to his car the following week from the evening he had a talk with Shahid. Angad knew Shahid was right. He needed a break. He was driving down the streets when he heard his stomach growl. Across from him he noticed Starbucks. He parked his car in front of Starbucks and went inside to get himself a muffin and coffee.

He enters the small place and finds a large line there. He stands in line and looks at his watch. He has a goof forty-five minutes to get to the Euro Rail. About fifteen minutes later he finally got himself a muffin and coffee. He paid and went back to his car. He was about to drive away when he noticed he had got tea instead of coffee. He groaned and went back inside and got his tea exchanged with a strong espresso. As he was heading back out the small caf he bumped into someone. His coffee spilled all over the lady, and the first words that came out of him were, "Oh, bloody hell." He took a step back and looked at the girl who was worried about her jacket which was now stained a dark brown color. "I'm so sorry ma'am." She looked up at him and moved the hair from her face. Angad Khanna saw Kripa Sharma for the first time in her life.

He blinked slowly and she blinked back. He was taken away by the girl. She was simple yet too beautiful. Angad has spoke to Kripa on the phone many times; rejecting her. But, he saw her for the first time. And, he had no idea this was the same Kripa Sharma he has rejected a few times.

The two just stood there just staring to each other. There was a special sensation in the breeze cutting through both their hair.

As Angad looked at Kripa Sharma he thought how beautiful this brown haired lady was. So charming, so flawless. Then he though about a few things that could be changed. She was petite, needed a few inches added to become a model. Hair brown hair were pulled back with a few stands of her hair falling on her face. Her small brown eyes were framed with long, thick lashes. She has light lip gloss on, and her loose shirt made her look even more beautiful.

Kripa had seen Angad Khanna in magazines, news papers, and T.V. and he was handsome alright. But he looked different standing in front of her. His soft mocha-colored, slightly curly hair that fell in his eyes gave him a cute look. While his daring brown eyes made him look sexy. His skin looked even more fair than in pictures or in T.V.

Kripa came out of her trance when someone pushed her slightly into Angad. He quickly held her before she could fall to much into him. "I'm sorry," she said standing up straight.

"I'm sorry as well. I should have watched where I was going." Kripa couldn't believe she was talking to Angad Khanna, and he was saying sorry to her.

"Am I dreaming?" She blurted.

"Excuse me?" He said confused.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe I'm standing in front of the great Angad Khanna, and he just said sorry to me," she smiled at him.

He smiled back, anyone would be surprised if Angad Khanna said sorry to them. And for some reason the word sorry had just came out for no reason.

Kripa looked at her watch, "Oh shit, I'm late. It was lovely meeting you Mr. Khanna, but I have to rush."

"Hey, hey wait a second. Can I drop you somewhere?"

"Uh! No it's ok. You're a busy man." She turned to leave again.

"Come-on. I'm sure I have time." What the hell am I doing? He thought. Hello, I'm Angad Khanna. I'm not suppose to be this nice to anyone.

"Euro Rail?" She asked.

"Sure. In fact I'm going there as well!"

"Thank you so much Mr. Khanna."

"You can call me Angad." What am I doing?? I have never given any girl permission to call me just Angad. Only my parents and Shahid were allowed to call me Angad. Or, well my girlfriends. But now days, I don't give permission to any random girl to call me Angad.

"Well, then, ok." Kripa picked up her suit case and walked away.

Angad led her to his car and they made there way to the station. Angad and Kripa picked their ticket up, somehow they were given seats next to each other. They both sat by each other, and smile. There was an awkwardness between the two.

"You never told me your name?" Angad said to start a conversation.

"Oh yes, I'm Kripa Sharma." She held her hand out, when Angad didn't put his hand out her smile disappeared and she started to move her hand back but Angad quickly shook hands with her, and the same smile covered her face once again.

"I think I've heard your name before Ms. Sharma."

"You must have. I've applied in your company for a model numerous amount of times."

Angad looked at her for a few moments, "Are you the 'inexperienced' Kripa Sharma' ?"

Kripa laughed, "Yes, I'm that same 'inexperienced' Kripa Sharma."

They smiled and then Kripa turned to look out the window. During most of the time they didn't take. Kripa read thought magazines, and read a book. While Angad worked on his laptop.

"Madam, would you like something?"

"Yes, sure. Can I get a coffee without sugar and without milk please."

"Of course you may." The old lady handed Kripa her coffee and turned to Angad.

"Mr. Khanna you?"

Angad smiled at the old lady, he wasn't surprised that she knew this name, he had been on the front covers of many magazines, "Same as the lady please." The old lady gave Angad his coffee and moved on.

"You like black coffee?" Angad asked.

Kripa nodded, "I need it to wake me up sometimes."

"Me too. I can't believe that I've rejected you so many times, Ms. Sharma."

She smiled, "You are Angad Khanna after all."

The comment somewhat hurt Angad but he just smiled and looked away.

Angad and Kripa had toured most of Europe and they were in there last parts when Kripa fell sick, Angad had to take her to the hospital and their train had left them behind.

Angad was pacing the room with Kripa sitting on the bed still sick. Angad walked to Kripa, then back to the door and then back to Kripa. He did this for about an hour when Kripa started to laugh. Anagd stopped and looked at her, angry.

"What are you laughing about? First, you get sick and I have to bring you to the hospital. Then I stay up late nights to make sure you are ok. Then we miss our train back to London. Kripa really this is not Angad Khanna."

"Angad Khanna, relax. Being nice won't hurt you trust me. And, if you want you can leave me here. I'm sure I can manage."

"Nice joke Kripa. I can leave you here and in case your health worsens I get blamed for it. No thank you."

Kripa sighed, "What ever you want. But at least don't blame me. And what's upsetting you, that I'm still sick or that you missed the train or that you will have pending work?"

"I'm worried about all three Kripa."

"That's a shocker. Angad Khanna also worries. I was expecting an answer like; 'Kripa I don't worry about anything. I'm Angad Khanna, and Angad Khanna doesn't worry.' "

Angad rolled his eyes, "What made you think that?"

"Mr. Angad Khanna, I have seen every interview you have given in you life time. I have read every article about you. I think I know you enough as a person, your so realistic and so… egoistic and so arrogant and so…"

"That's enough Kripa. I know you can write a book of adjectives that describe me as a person. And maybe five in there will describe me as a good person but I don't need to hear them, really."

Kripa grinned as Angad walked out the door.

Second part, didn't make anysense.  I'm not to sure about this fan-fic guys. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• It's not comming out the way i was expecting it to turn out.

Neha

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg neha... wht r u saying ... thatttt was fabbbb... ofcourse it makes sense.... ur fan fic is just starting and taking a gr888 turn... πŸ˜† come on .... cheer up.... 😳 and dont worry its turning out to be just perfect 😊 😊 😊

cant wait for ur next part.lol writing a book on how arrogant angad is ... wont that be fun πŸ˜†

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
simplyconfused thumbnail
ok first of all fantabulous part....so kuch kuch hora hai Angad ki dimaag mein!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and it made perfect sense and it is awsome even though it wasn't going according to plans!! Not a single one of my fan-fictions have turned out according to plan!! 😳 πŸ˜† so dont worry about!! and CONTINUE SOON!!!!
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm starting to like it a lot...continue soon πŸ‘