India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Personal Photographer??

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
If you all saw the Images on that Bioscope Yesterday.....

I wanna know who clicked them when that "falling in the pool" and that "eyelock where shaan is wearing a white vest" happened....LOLLOLLOL

Inke sath kya 24/7 ek photgrapher ghumta hai?? Sab photo kheechne ke liyeLOLLOL

This topic I wanted to open when that "Yeh tera Zikr hai" date happened....Even the pics blown up there were all SHANAK momentsLOLLOLLOLLOL

Its such a silly thingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Kuch bhi show karte hainLOLLOL

Or maybe Khandelwals have a CCTV in their rooms and pool area or even better.....A personal Photographer for IM's (Kyaa?? Tumko IM nahi pata....- Intimate Moments re,Pushpa)LOLLOL

Luv,
VanduLOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran9gminif_2003KrazEeeSilpa_25yasharan.love_Neetu_adeelahujuhotchpotchRBOsweetsuteroadsidejunkeyWooHooHaha21jyothi1989rafia 24IFsKhanak-YasharanArshi-RB81Xx.Phoenix.xXOlicityFandestinylovepriya_cool_123snehapatro.Subha.rooj-i.-BalleBalle-.shanakyasharan

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL hahaha Vandu i was thinking the same thing!
When i first saw the photos i was like awwwww Embarrassed and then i was like hold on a minute who took these?! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989.Subha.togepe30

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
LOL... vandu.......ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ryt.....
'Inke sath kya 24/7 ek photgrapher ghumta hai?? Sab photo kheechne ke liye'
ROFLROFLROFL..lagtha tho vahi hai......

but cv's want to make us happy na..isi chakkar mein i think they didnt notice..or else they might hv thought...unmein khokar hum notice nhi karenge....ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
very intelligent and logical post vandu......................charan kahan hai apke,.....

u should be knowing yaar that techonology in ur country has indeed developed so much dat the characters are using mini cameras fitted on their clothes while they are any where, sp..when they the leads are in full romance mood.....

see there is an advantage for this------suppose on of the lead character suddenly loses his/her memory ( this has been shown in majority of the serials).........these pics are the proof........

so, dear stop saying this thing as being silly .......it is the most intelligent and modern vision of the CVs------------so what if it seems illogical

-YasharanArshi-RB81togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamasallfav

ryt.....

but cv's want to make us happy na..isi chakkar mein i think they didnt notice..or else they might hv thought...unmein khokar hum notice nhi karenge....ROFLROFLROFL

@Bold - Too bad !! They dunno ki RBO forum ke members Karam Chand Jasoos ki chatthi aulaad haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

ridssyXx.Phoenix.xX-YasharanArshi-

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

ryt.....

@Bold - Too bad !! They dunno ki RBO forum ke members Karam Chand Jasoos ki chatthi aulaad haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL......
especially wer thr is a member lyk vandu...AHEM.....Ahemm....ROFLROFL

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

very intelligent and logical post vandu......................charan kahan hai apke,....

Mere charan mere ghutno se thode inches neeche hain.....dhyan se dekh !! Nahi dikhe toh chasma le le...ankhein kharab ho gayi hain teriLOLLOLLOL

u should be knowing yaar that techonology in ur country has indeed developed so much dat the characters are using mini cameras fitted on their clothes while they are any where, sp..when they the leads are in full romance mood.....

Ohhh acha....Ye technology, Don film me Kareena ne use kiya hota toh SRK ke haatho maari nahi jaatiOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

see there is an advantage for this------suppose on of the lead character suddenly loses his/her memory ( this has been shown in majority of the serials).........these pics are the proof........

Lekin in memory loss case they never use this technology.,....NEVERConfusedConfused

so, dear stop saying this thing as being silly .......it is the most intelligent and modern vision of the CVs------------so what if it seems illogical

Hmmm.,....Sirjee ....Its Dillogical.....RBO ppl shud sponsor Lays.....sabkuch Dillogical hi hota hai inkaLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 10 February 2011 at 3:53am

sweetsute

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

ryt.....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL......
especially wer thr is a member lyk vandu...AHEM.....Ahemm....ROFLROFL

Ahem....Tees Maar Khan !!! Once Upon a time in La La Land...Suno suno hum the Tees Maar KhanWink

Edited by togepe30 - 10 February 2011 at 3:55am

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index