amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by amail1601

It's beautiful Neethi!!!

_edit_

Well, you have depicted all the confusion in Pia's mind very clearly, and that is what makes this diary page so real. All the conflicts, the despair in one sentence, the hope and determination in another, that's what really goes on in the mind of any human being. And I may be wrong, but I detected (or maybe I myself think Pia must be feeling that way) a hint of guilt in a few places...especially in the way she is questioning herself.

Really very well written!

Aww!! Adi, thank you!! That's such a lovely comment. Yes, Pia is feeling guilty. She knows she is at fault, nonetheless, she is not exactly blaming herself, rather, she's trying to figure out why she reacted in a way that she has to regret now. She's guilty but she's not wasting time feeling guilty. And the best part is, she's not blaming Abhay either! She knows that the circumstances aren't with her but she has to make up for what she's done. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. She was unfair to Abhay. Period!

You're most welcome! Smile
Beautifully put again. Love the way the character is shaping up (and how we are making her shape up tooWink)!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
wao..really great post:)i loved it:)beautifully written...awesome work:)

.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ffkhan

Aww Neethz love you dear.Heart So finally topic khol hee liya..........Hug

I can understand reading your topic how deep you have gone of Piya's heart.Smile Her thought was really scary like this when he saw Abhay as a vampire..!!

Piya knows that her future is not with Abhay, but she can see her present with him. Without him her life is incomplete. How again and again she wants to share her life with Abhay you have described it all through this diary. This diary is not looking like imaginary to me, I feeling you have "choried" Piya's diary.......naughty girl........Evil Smile

Zana!!Hug
Ya, tere dill ki tamanna poori ho gayiROFL ROFL
Yes, she's not really concerned about the future. She wants to share her life with Abhay and she knows that that may not happen but as of now, she wants Abhay in her life!!
Aww! Lol!! Ya, Pia's ghost got inside me for a while!LOL 
Thanks, Zana!! You're such a darling!! I love you!Embarrassed
I was waiting for such a cute and sweet reply of you. That was totally of my expectation.Big smile

Love you.Heart u r soo sweet..Hug

Dekha! Maine kaha tha na? Tumhaari topic almost hit ho gayi.Cool

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

[/QUOTE]
Beautiful post Neetz.Smile
..you have depicted the battleground of Piya's heart very well. The conflict of emotions is truly an interesting read. We humans swing between to opposing thoughts all the time...sometimes we give in to our intellect but most of the times our heart rules...just like  piya's heart. Love is the most powerful energy existing in the universe...we are all under its spell...even Abhay cannot ignore it so what can Piya do but let Love rule her thoughts....Smile

Thank you so much, Angel! You're so right and so well-said, Pia does consider her mind, but ultimately, it's her heart which wins and I'm glad that Pia is realising that her love for Abhay was not as weak and conditional as she thoughtEmbarrassed

Originally posted by amail1601

You're most welcome! Smile
Beautifully put again. Love the way the character is shaping up (and how we are making her shape up tooWink)!

Thanks again, Adi. Yes, even I'm liking how Pia's character is so realistic and I know that it is not always easy to understand what's going inside her, but if we make an effort, we realise what a natural character Pia actually is. We, humans, specially teenagers Pia's age are way more complicated that we give ourselves credit for!

Originally posted by ifrah.

wao..really great post:)i loved it:)beautifully written...awesome work:)

Thank you so much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanamail1601

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

I was waiting for such a cute and sweet reply of you. That was totally of my expectation.Big smile

I didn't get the expected portion. Actually I did, you always know my reply before I do!Tongue
But aww!! You're so super-sweet too!!!
My topic is anything but a hit but your comments mean a lot!! If you like my work, for me, it's as good as a hit!Hug

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

I didn't get the expected portion. Actually I did, you always know my reply before I do!Tongue
But aww!! You're so super-sweet too!!!
My topic is anything but a hit but your comments mean a lot!! If you like my work, for me, it's as good as a hit!Hug
Of course it is.Big smile

Chalo me off now, in Saturday there is my math exam.Dead

pray for me and take care.Hug

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Big smile Embarrassed

I thought today was your last exam?Confused
Anyhow, study well and do your best! Mera naam roshan karna! All the best!Hug

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Big smile Embarrassed

I thought today was your last exam?Confused
Anyhow, study well and do your best! Mera naam roshan karna! All the best!Hug
Our one exam has postponed for some riots in our college. that one is in 12th. So that's my last exam.Tongue

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index