Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilitangelchikita26ash12Rajani-Jadhavgitika.jarwakantawalaAngel_voicekiranniPrecious_Palyoyolobloodlinecutemugtantrums..saphira7988Mavi18Ms-Min-Hoifrah.minahil1997meawhavokhotlineIshqDewaaniSaleem.Kniru273BilliCat.Smileyfacesushups--AROMAL--PurpleRainAnamika1570-monica-Pari-GuptaDivya6696--sumana13--RB81RitzieffkhanIndigoBluesshruthiR-HJ--Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveSimi.SweetTOTAL-ROMANTICamail1601-Faiza-Charu21RoyalLEO_Krrishepiphany.Akankshaa.blossom1234withered

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Pages from Pia's Diary.." in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
It's beautiful Neethi!!!

_edit_

Well, you have depicted all the confusion in Pia's mind very clearly, and that is what makes this diary page so real. All the conflicts, the despair in one sentence, the hope and determination in another, that's what really goes on in the mind of any human being. And I may be wrong, but I detected (or maybe I myself think Pia must be feeling that way) a hint of guilt in a few places...especially in the way she is questioning herself.

Really very well written!

Edited by amail1601 - 10 February 2011 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.DarkParadise..

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Aww Neethz love you dear.Heart So finally topic khol hee liya..........Hug

I can understand reading your topic how deep you have gone of Piya's heart.Smile Her thought was really scary like this when he saw Abhay as a vampire..!!

Piya knows that her future is not with Abhay, but she can see her present with him. Without him her life is incomplete. How again and again she wants to share her life with Abhay you have described it all through this diary. This diary is not looking like imaginary to me, I feeling you have "choried" Piya's diary.......naughty girl........Evil Smile

amail1601.DarkParadise..

saphira7988

saphira7988

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
very nice...Clapu've described pia's feelings for abhay so well..loved d end where u've shown pia's love for him to be strong enough to overcome all her doubts n fears...pia will not rest without breaking all d barriers btwn her n abhay n bringing him to d light n giving him d love tht he so rightly deservesBig smile lovely post dear...Thumbs Up

--sumana13--.DarkParadise..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Chillz..perfect timing to have posted this dear, the new promo is an extension of your post,,Wonderful ..What beautifully you have explained all her fears & passion for Abhay and his dual identity..Lovely & what a greta effort..Its a privelage to have you with us..as a ABHIYA & PKYEK lover..Thank you.God Bless..!! Hug

--sumana13--.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

It's beautiful Neethi!!!

_edit_

Well, you have depicted all the confusion in Pia's mind very clearly, and that is what makes this diary page so real. All the conflicts, the despair in one sentence, the hope and determination in another, that's what really goes on in the mind of any human being. And I may be wrong, but I detected (or maybe I myself think Pia must be feeling that way) a hint of guilt in a few places...especially in the way she is questioning herself.

Really very well written!

Aww!! Adi, thank you!! That's such a lovely comment. Yes, Pia is feeling guilty. She knows she is at fault, nonetheless, she is not exactly blaming herself, rather, she's trying to figure out why she reacted in a way that she has to regret now. She's guilty but she's not wasting time feeling guilty. And the best part is, she's not blaming Abhay either! She knows that the circumstances aren't with her but she has to make up for what she's done. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. She was unfair to Abhay. Period!

Originally posted by saphira7988

very nice...Clapu've described pia's feelings for abhay so well..loved d end where u've shown pia's love for him to be strong enough to overcome all her doubts n fears...pia will not rest without breaking all d barriers btwn her n abhay n bringing him to d light n giving him d love tht he so rightly deservesBig smilelovely post dear...Thumbs Up 

Thanks a lot. Yes, this was a basically an introspection I wanted Pia to have, a monologue with herself which was necessary for her to understand the situation and where exactly Abhay stands in her life. 

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Chillz..perfect timing to have posted this dear, the new promo is an extension of your post,,Wonderful ..What beautifully you have explained all her fears & passion for Abhay and his dual identity..Lovely & what a greta effort..Its a privelage to have you with us..as a ABHIYA & PKYEK lover..Thank you.God Bless..!! Hug

Thanks, TR! Lol! Rather I thought I was too late in posting it now that the time is gone. Aww!! I love being with most of you guys! Thanks a lot for always being such a sweetheart!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Aww Neethz love you dear.Heart So finally topic khol hee liya..........Hug

I can understand reading your topic how deep you have gone of Piya's heart.Smile Her thought was really scary like this when he saw Abhay as a vampire..!!

Piya knows that her future is not with Abhay, but she can see her present with him. Without him her life is incomplete. How again and again she wants to share her life with Abhay you have described it all through this diary. This diary is not looking like imaginary to me, I feeling you have "choried" Piya's diary.......naughty girl........Evil Smile

Zana!!Hug
Ya, tere dill ki tamanna poori ho gayiROFL ROFL
Yes, she's not really concerned about the future. She wants to share her life with Abhay and she knows that that may not happen but as of now, she wants Abhay in her life!!
Aww! Lol!! Ya, Pia's ghost got inside me for a while!LOL 
Thanks, Zana!! You're such a darling!! I love you!Embarrassed

ffkhan

Angel_voice

Angel_voice

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful post Neetz.Smile
..you have depicted the battleground of Piya's heart very well. The conflict of emotions is truly an interesting read. We humans swing between to opposing thoughts all the time...sometimes we give in to our intellect but most of the times our heart rules...just like  piya's heart. Love is the most powerful energy existing in the universe...we are all under its spell...even Abhay cannot ignore it so what can Piya do but let Love rule her thoughts....Smile

Edited by Angel_voice - 10 February 2011 at 3:40am

.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.