Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

shauurya (Page 2)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikimehta21

bt bhaanu was in jail since years.since i never say before da leap.

he was in jail but dia was born  when he killed sia n raghav.
he married after killing them kya?
and if he has a son he will be younger than dia.
conclusion

Maybe he had a love child before this whole mess happened...

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

conclusion

thats what i don't get! what i aalso don't get is that his sister is who ammaji wanted to kill(and did, well her kid)  how is that so... was "abbaji" a pediphile?  

remember ammaji wanted to kill bhanu's sister because she had a kid with her husband.. or did i get that wrong? --my mom told me but she's known to be wrong on more than one occasions...

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

conclusion

thats what i don't get! what i aalso don't get is that his sister is who ammaji wanted to kill(and did, well her kid)  how is that so... was "abbaji" a pediphile?  

remember ammaji wanted to kill bhanu's sister because she had a kid with her husband.. or did i get that wrong? --my mom told me but she's known to be wrong on more than one occasions...

No, no, you didn't get anything wrong; Ammaji wanted to kill BP's sister (okay, firstly she didn't want to, she wanted to give her a house, where she could live with her son and end the whole story. But the family of BP wasn't pleased with that, they wanted that the sister got the same state as Ammaji and started to fire, so Ammaji was ready to kill all of them). But I think, BP's sister isn't much younger than Ammaji, so I don't think either that "Abbaji" was a pedophile. BP was the youngest sibling, when the family was attacked, he was just a little kid, who witnessed the massacre.

We don't know (at least I don't know) when exactly BP was arrested, so there could be a possibilty for him having a child before he got into jail, though I really doubt this possibility Confused The other would be, that Shaurya is younger than Dia, which surely would cause more problems. Or maybe he got a child during the whole 'Ammaji's family hunting' -thing... really, I've no idea LOL On the other hand, it isn't yet proven that Shaurya is BP's son, so we don't have any option, than to wait and watch, what'll  happen next Smile 
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

conclusion
MAY B HE BROUGHT UP HIM LOLONY TO TAKE REVENGE ON AMMAJIConfused
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Originally posted by brainychild92

conclusion

No, no, you didn't get anything wrong; Ammaji wanted to kill BP's sister (okay, firstly she didn't want to, she wanted to give her a house, where she could live with her son and end the whole story. But the family of BP wasn't pleased with that, they wanted that the sister got the same state as Ammaji and started to fire, so Ammaji was ready to kill all of them). But I think, BP's sister isn't much younger than Ammaji, so I don't think either that "Abbaji" was a pedophile. BP was the youngest sibling, when the family was attacked, he was just a little kid, who witnessed the massacre.

We don't know (at least I don't know) when exactly BP was arrested, so there could be a possibilty for him having a child before he got into jail, though I really doubt this possibility Confused The other would be, that Shaurya is younger than Dia, which surely would cause more problems. Or maybe he got a child during the whole 'Ammaji's family hunting' -thing... really, I've no idea LOL On the other hand, it isn't yet proven that Shaurya is BP's son, so we don't have any option, than to wait and watch, what'll  happen next Smile 

thank you.. i get it now..

anohter thought occured.. lets say shaurya is bp's son.. maybe he's his adopted son.....  could be right?
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
idn't thnk there will be a love traungle caus ejhanvi can see the love spark between  shaurya nd diya so she will only like shaurya as a friend...nd shaurya an diya r alreday fallin for each other

Edited by mjht_one - 12 February 2011 at 9:07pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index